Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Bruce too. This is the last thing he needs. UGH.

You just know he will be sued over this, since there was a death and so many injuries. Because of who he is.

Stupid PAPS. I just hope it can be proven that he was being chased, which I absolutely believe.

RIP to the lady who died as a result of this. :rose:

:tsktsk: :notgood:

Jenner will not be a woman, only a facsimile of a woman. He will still have Y chromosomes which is a definition of a male. Cutting the penis off a colt doesn't make it a filly.

Shame on you! There are all sorts of variations when it comes to sex: children born with a penis AND vagina; children born with the appearance and equipment of one sex but the chromosomes of the other; children born with the genes of one sex but the psychology and feelings of the other; children born without sexual organs at all, children born with XXY chromosomes, and children who simply don't fit the stereotypes of the sex to which they appear to belong.

Do you keep a courtroom somewhere so that you can adjudicate all these variations, deciding which is "real"?

Does anyone remember seeing Bruce in hot pants (remember those!!) for a movie he was doing in the 80's? I don't recall the name of it. He was seen walking w/another guy. gosh , i'm not much help!

But he looked really 'happy' dressed that way.

The movie was CAN'T STOP THE MUSIC and also starred Bruce Gutenberg, Valerie Perrine and the Village People. Nancy Walker directed and Alan Carr produced and it was a huge commercial failure, but has become a sort of camp classic.

Not that I was paying attention to Bruce Jenner and what he was doing in those days...

Stupid PAPS. I just hope it can be proven that he was being chased, which I absolutely believe.

If that was my daughter who died, I wouldn't consider that a good excuse.

I sympathize with his frustration at the lack of privacy he has, but he still has to be responsible behind the wheel. A pap snapping a photo of him in his SUV is not a threat to his safety.

I'm sure he will never forgive himself, and yes, if it is true that he caused that accident while fleeing photogs, I agree he will be sued by that woman's relatives.

I hope we hear that the reports are incorrect.

If that was my daughter who died, I wouldn't consider that a good excuse.

I sympathize with his frustration at the lack of privacy he has, but he still has to be responsible behind the wheel. A pap snapping a photo of him in his SUV is not a threat to his safety.

I'm sure he will never forgive himself, and yes, if it is true that he caused that accident while fleeing photogs, I agree he will be sued by that woman's relatives.

I hope we hear that the reports are incorrect.

Neither would I, and I never said that. Never said it was an excuse at all...... :snooty:

The paps these days overly aggressive. If they were in fact chasing him on the PCH (not just taking pics if driving down the highway), they should also be held responsible. That is my point. He has his pics taken all the time when not in a vehicle. No need to CHASE him. I do believe they were.

Remember Princess Diana? How they chased her? She is just one that something horrific happened. I'm sure there are many others.

I feel bad for Bruce too. This is the last thing he needs. UGH.

You just know he will be sued over this, since there was a death and so many injuries. Because of who he is.

I assume its obvious I am sympathetic to Jenner from my other posts.

HOWEVER, whatever the PAPS do, however obnoxiously they behave, it is still the target's decision to drive recklessly to avoid them.

With the few details I've heard, this sounds like a manslaughter case as well as a civil suit.

I assume its obvious I am sympathetic to Jenner from my other posts.

HOWEVER, whatever the PAPS do, however obnoxiously they behave, it is still the target's decision to drive recklessly to avoid them.

With the few details I've heard, this sounds like a manslaughter case as well as a civil suit.

I agree. In order for there to be a "chase," someone has to flee. He wasn't obliged to drive fast or recklessly to avoid them. If they get a pic of him in his car, so what?

I'm thinking he was probably incredibly distracted by them, but legally that doesn't get him off the hook, and he may face charges.

Very sad for all involved and again, I hope the story told by TMZ turns out to be untrue.

Shame on you! There are all sorts of variations when it comes to sex: children born with a penis AND vagina; children born with the appearance and equipment of one sex but the chromosomes of the other; children born with the genes of one sex but the psychology and feelings of the other; children born without sexual organs at all, children born with XXY chromosomes, and children who simply don't fit the stereotypes of the sex to which they appear to belong.

Do you keep a courtroom somewhere so that you can adjudicate all these variations, deciding which is "real"?

You don't need a courtroom to determine the sex of a child, just genetic testing.

I am so devastated by this news. :cry: Bruce is such a kind and compassionate person. This will tear him apart.

I feel awful for the poor girl's family. They must be so heartbroken. My heart goes out to them. :rose:

Pacific Coast Highway is a deadly road. There are so many fatalities on that highway. I drive it a few days a week and I am always a bit on edge. My kids drive it daily and it is so frightening. Both my kids know friends that have dies on that road. Three of them died on Malibu Canyon road, which is the cut off to PCH. :rose: :rose: :rose:

When CNN reported the crash, the headline was "Bruce Jenner involved in fatal car crash", with the backdrop of a number of "glamour" shots of Bruce in close up.

When the news anchor was talking to a field correspondent about it, she asked twice if everyone was sure that Bruce was still alive.

They report this stuff without even knowing the facts ahead of time...if you were watching in the airport or something, without being able to hear it, you would have assumed Bruce was dead from the headline and the montage of beauty shots.

They probably didn't even consider what the family had or hadn't been told...they just wanted to get the story first.

Don Henley was right...we just want the dirty laundry.

This is horrible. Horrible!
I feel so bad for everybody, but the paps!
I know Bruce should have been more responsible, but it seems none of this would have happened if celebrities could drive down the road like the rest of us. Without being followed or taunted.

But those damn paparazzi had their cameras ready didn't they.
SCUM

JMO

When CNN reported the crash, the headline was "Bruce Jenner involved in fatal car crash", with the backdrop of a number of "glamour" shots of Bruce in close up.

I agree. That's how I saw it at first, and of course when it's worded that way it sounds like Bruce was the one killed. I think that was purposeful in order to get the reader to click on the story.

Jenner will not be a woman, only a facsimile of a woman. He will still have Y chromosomes which is a definition of a male. Cutting the penis off a colt doesn't make it a filly.

Crude, cruel, and unnecessary.

I am so devastated by this news. :cry: Bruce is such a kind and compassionate person. This will tear him apart.

I feel awful for the poor girl's family. They must be so heartbroken. My heart goes out to them. :rose:

Pacific Coast Highway is a deadly road. There are so many fatalities on that highway. I drive it a few days a week and I am always a bit on edge. My kids drive it daily and it is so frightening. Both my kids know friends that have dies on that road. Three of them died on Malibu Canyon road, which is the cut off to PCH. :rose: :rose: :rose:
And was it raining there today? It was here in Northern Calif.

It looks like they changed the article to Jenner being the driver not the passenger.

And was it raining there today? It was here in Northern Calif.

It was raining here in Westlake Village. And I am about 9 miles from Malibu. So it was most likely wet and slick there as well.

For those who don't remember Bruce as Gold Medal Olympic Decathalon winner: article-2522927-1A117DF200000578-391_634x919.jpg

Bruce Jenner was involved in a horrific car accident on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu at around noon Saturday, one person is dead, and it looks like Bruce caused the accident ... TMZ has learned....Eyewitnesses say Bruce rear ended the white car and that car went into oncoming traffic and was struck by the Hummer. You can see the impact in the pics below. The woman driving the white car died.

UPDATE: 3:45 PM PT Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Bruce volunteered to go to the hospital to have his blood drawn for blood alcohol testing. He was taken in a Sheriff's cruiser. We've also learned the woman who was killed in the white car was coming to a stop at a red light when Bruce hit her. We're told law enforcement has already determined Bruce was not speeding. And we're told there was a 4th car involved in the accident. The woman in the white car hit a Prius in front of her before moving into oncoming traffic
http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/07/bruce...dent-pacific-coast-highway-malibu-photo-dead/

Anyone know exactly what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member