Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think residential and commercial surveillance footage must be abundant.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Phone turned off 11:30pm. Friend returns 4:am

Bring a friend to the park at 11:30...
Have to tinkle so go use the facilities...
Exit the restroom and your "high school buddy" is nowhere to be found...
Leave immediately...
Return 4+ hours later on a whim...

Makes sense...right? ;-)

That does not answer how did anyone know BB left with the friend? Especially since parents did not know this friend. It is a very interesting question.

I remember reading somewhere he was using a home computer. Maybe still logged onto social media or similar app on home computer and this friend was last known message or something?

Buddy= guy?

So did the buddy wait in the car? Outside the bathroom? Or go in the bathroom?

Returns at 4am?

Story changed a few times but last was he went to the restroom and Blaze was gone. He said he returned at 4am. Why have the guy take him 5min away from his house. Why not just walk its only a 10 min walk to only leave him there.

I'm not buying this story at all. I know OCSD quite well I can bet you they are not buying his story either. I'm sure he is under intense interrogation and surveillance until he gives up where he is or where he left him. Hence why his name has not been released.

Who know maybe the guy never took him to the park in the first place. LE and family are keeping quiet.

I think what the poster wants to know, and so do I, for that matter, is did the friend who was with him that night voluntarily go to the police themselves?

I sincerely doubt it, because his family didn't even know he was missing until a missed dental appointment the following day, which was in the early afternoon, I believe I read? So, he was missing for at least 12 hours or a little bit more, before the parents and the rest of the family even knew he was gone.

I doubt the kid came forward on their own, but you never know.....

I'm actually surprised that it took us 200 posts to suspect the driver. Usually we're from the start all over the last person who saw the missing one.

And if we now consider the driver a possible suspect, which some of us apparently do, isn't he the only one who gave that park as Blaze’s last known location? He claims he drove him there, but is there any other information to corroborate that? Maybe there is and I missed it.

And if we now consider the driver a possible suspect, which some of us apparently do, isn't he the only one who gave that park as Blaze’s last known location? He claims he drove him there, but is there any other information to corroborate that? Maybe there is and I missed it.

Yes that was his story which I'm sure OCSD aren't buying it.

5 hours later he returns, yet he doesn’t go to Blaze’s home.

That does not answer how did anyone know BB left with the friend? Especially since parents did not know this friend. It is a very interesting question.

I remember reading somewhere he was using a home computer. Maybe still logged onto social media or similar app on home computer and this friend was last known message or something?

I'm not going to rehash all of the quotes, but I'd encourage folks to seek out every quote that has been attributed to Gideon Bernstein and Annee Della Donna; strange stuff...

I suspect in a few days this friend will give up the location where he put Blaze. We still don't know who identity of the burned body dumped in LA. The body was burned beyond recognition day after Blaze went missing.

In defense of the friend and in general. At 19 my friends would hang out in parks at night. Even the "good" crowd we would go for walks, pass the time, or just hang out at all hours of the night. If this friend left after say 30 min of not finding BB after the bathroom, but keep texting/calling without getting a reply, i would not find it too suspicious if he/she went back to make sure BB wasn't there again. Just going on what I would do/would have done at that age.

Friend tosses phone into woods at 4 am possibly, knowing that it is off as well as the GPS?

Don't forget that:
Bernstein’s cellphone, which had been lent to him by a relative a week earlier, was not receiving calls, according to investigators and friends of the family.

My guess is that the borrowed cell phone did not have service but was used via wi-fi and set to automatically connect to public/open networks. Does anyone know if the park had public wi-fi?

But why the need to borrow a cell phone???
- He could have forgot his device in Pennsylvania but I doubt it.
- His mobile could have gone for a swim and was not yet replaced (although it takes less than a week to replace a mobile via insurance or other means)
- His parents could have revoked his cell phone privileges and might not have know someone let him borrow their old mobile.

I suspect in a few days this friend will give up the location where he put Blaze. We still don't know who identity of the burned body dumped in LA. The body was burned beyond recognition day after Blaze went missing.

Whiteorchids, I've been keeping my eye on MSM for any developments in this, too, since discovery. I'm guessing they're still trying to get an ID. I believe we'll know very soon.

(Edited for clarification of WS member I'm addressing.)

In defense of the friend and in general. At 19 my friends would hang out in parks at night. Even the "good" crowd we would go for walks, pass the time, or just hang out at all hours of the night. If this friend left after say 30 min of not finding BB after the bathroom, but keep texting/calling without getting a reply, i would not find it too suspicious if he/she went back to make sure BB wasn't there again. Just going on what I would do/would have done at that age.

But if you couldn't get a hold of him, wouldn't you at least call the parents house or visit their home, to make sure he's ok?

Yes, you're right, we did silly things at 19, but we never left a friend alone in a dark park. Sorry but that doesn't wash with me. If my friend didn't come out, and they were supposed to by a certain time, and they didn't answer my texts, I would have either called his parents house to see if he got home or the cops.

His mom Jeanne recalls a recent conversation with her oldest son, asking him to turn on the location services on his phone. Because he was in school so far away, she wanted a way that she could always find him. The feature however was turned off. The phone is dead, according to the Bernstein’s lawyer.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/01/05/missing-student-from-foothill-ranch/

What is interesting to me is that they already lawyered up, right from the beginning. Why?

Yes, I know the lawyer in on the father's FB, but it just seemed odd to me that she's making statements for the family right from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee