CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, McGee said 'the next two witnesses'. But with this trial, it could be next month for all we know. lol I'm not sure of next week's schedule, hope it will be a whole 4 days but that seems like it'd be a miracle.

Thanks. I thought somewhere I read that the trial will end by the end of April?

What is "RSBM"?
The question is shocking.
RSBM mean respectfully bolded by me.

What do you think the cleaning indicates? What do you think Mikey's comment about the graves indicates? It sounds like you're almost thinking Joey's mother and/or brother were complicit in the murders of their beloved family members.

ve
BBM. This comment has always intrigued me. Especially coming from a grown man. Sounds like high school girl speak. How does he know if he was or wasn't JM's best friend? Only JM knows that. And why is that even important to him? Important enough to offer that up in an interview. Strange.Very strange, IMO.
I never found that a strange statement. I was a tomboy and lived in the country when I was young. My friends were all male (because their parents allowed them to ride a bike several miles to visit). We have been lifelong friends, but I don't consider any of them to be my best friend. As I grew older and was able to drive I developed a relationship with 2 particular girls who became my best friends. I believe Chase was sincere when he made that statement. It doesn't necessarily mean he is not guilty, because if he felt betrayed by Joey that could create rage. I doubt CM had many male friends and I'm sure no one was as kind to him as Joey. jmo

Bode Cellmark (where Ryans sent the samples) found partial profiles on the bra cups, the white cord and the red strap, seems that everything else had levels too low, the next two witnesses will apparently testify about the results. She also said she found a hair when she unknotted the white cord and sent it, but haven't heard if they got anything from that.

BBM

I think that would depend on if the root was still attached. But that's just my guess.

Motives for torturing?
Yes. As CJ said, Chase was very excited for the millions of dollars worth of upcoming projects

Thst was going to save Chase’s sorry butt.

But then Joey sends that memo saying that Chase owes him tens of thousands of dollars

So it is likely that Joey told him that he was not paying him his next owed money until they get the debt somewhat cleared up

Something like thst would trigger a lot of rage. Chase was in a desperate situation

How could his best friend, who had 90k in the bank, and all because of the genius work of chase the artist, treat him like that?

Joey was taking away all those projects that Chase was salivating over. Torture was in order if you are someone like Chase

He is not a normal guy. How many people do you know thst can smile and rip off client after client, so blatantly? To have all
Those Ripoff Rrpitts and yet continue to go to garden shoes to troll for new victims?

It takes a special kind of cruelty to take a down payment and just keep it snd ghost the clients, over and over.

And to collect the taxes on employees but to keep that money and not pay the taxes to the govt

He is a selfish and cold hearted creep

That doesn’t make him a murdrrer. But it makes me less surprised that he escalated to that

What do you think the cleaning indicates? What do you think Mikey's comment about the graves indicates? It sounds like you're almost thinking Joey's mother and/or brother were complicit in the murders of their beloved family members.

Thanks, I knew BBM was bolded by me, but I didn't know this one, and I didn't see any bold face.

My post was a reply about "common sense". The posters I was replying to listed what they considered as common sense, I replied in kind, listing examples of what I consider as common sense. I don't know what any of those things "indicates", or if they indicate anything. People can do things that defy common sense for a variety of reasons unbeknownst to or not understood by others, but the scenarios alluded to in your and Satchie's posts are so shocking they are beyond my wildest imagination.

While we are at it, let me add one: common sense is that a crime of this scale and complexity was planned and carried out by more than one person.

When the state discussed Chases DNA found on the steering wheel and gear shift of the Trooper, the defense claimed that it was just trace evidence from Joey shaking hands with Chase.

Could the minor amounts of this DNA be of a similar circumstance?

Could someone have helped Summer pack or move or put clothes away? Could she have hired someone to help clean or fold laundry?

When we moved and had young children I had as much help as I could get during that time
I definitely considered the likelihood of trace evidence, not related to the crime. That is one of the reasons my focus was drawn to the electrical cord. The knot on the cord was very intricate and because the coating on that type of cord is water repellent it would be like to conceal some DNA from whoever tied that knot. I would expect the hair that was found would be Joey's, unless it was a short arm hair from the perp. I would not be as surprised to find DNA in the fibers from the blanket, because it most likely had been handled by several people. Likewise, I would expect the tested underwear to be very incriminating if it had DNA that didn't belong to the wearer. jmo

I actually think RSBM = respectfully snipped by me.
RBBM= respectfully bolded by me. :)

MOO

I definitely considered the likelihood of trace evidence, not related to the crime. That is one of the reasons my focus was drawn to the electrical cord. The knot on the cord was very intricate and because the coating on that type of cord is water repellent it would be like to conceal some DNA from whoever tied that knot. I would expect the hair that was found would be Joey's, unless it was a short arm hair from the perp. I would not be as surprised to find DNA in the fibers from the blanket, because it most likely had been handled by several people. Likewise, I would expect the tested underwear to be very incriminating if it had DNA that didn't belong to the wearer. jmo
But we don’t know what the cord was used for previously and who else used it. Maybe it was grabbed from the back of the truck and had been used many times before?

The same with the bra. Did Summer have help packing and unpacking in the move?

Did she have help washing snd folding or putting away her laundry? I used to pay someone to come help once a week when I had 2 toddlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel