CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is the link stating they never lived together:
http://i.abcnews.com/GMA/story?id=3628369&page=1

"Another rift reportedly emerged when Prody sold an interview to the National Enquirer purportedly for $50,000. In the interview, she said that Simpson had confessed to the murders of his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman.

Despite the fact that they never lived together, the couple have had several domestic disturbances."

Now,either Christie is self sufficent,or OJ is paying her way for everything.I don't know.

Here is the link stating they never lived together:
http://i.abcnews.com/GMA/story?id=3628369&page=1

"Another rift reportedly emerged when Prody sold an interview to the National Enquirer purportedly for $50,000. In the interview, she said that Simpson had confessed to the murders of his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman.

Despite the fact that they never lived together, the couple have had several domestic disturbances." Now,either Christie is self sufficent,or OJ is paying her way for everything.I don't know.

I have never heard that CP actually had a job after she met OJ. I think it would be fair to say he paid the bills.

Hmm, is the 'Up to the Minute' or 'Crimes in the News'?!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080510/ap_on_re_us/oj_simpson

Gilbert's book, "How I Helped O.J. Get Away With Murder: The Shocking Inside Story of Violence, Loyalty, Regret and Remorse" (Regnery Publishing, 232 pages, $27.95), is due in stores Monday. It was released to The Associated Press in advance.
He said Simpson had smoked pot, took a sleeping pill and was drinking beer when he confided at his Brentwood home weeks after his trial what happened the night of June 12, 1994. Simpson said he went to his ex-wife's condominium, but did not bring a knife with him. Simpson told him Nicole Brown Simpson had one in her hand when she opened the door. (more at link)

Nicole came out with a knife? Why would she do that when she was expecting Goldman with her mom's glasses?

I don't need anyone... including this twit ......to tell me OJ is guilty!

Nicole came out with a knife? Why would she do that when she was expecting Goldman with her mom's glasses?

Maybe she saw OJ out there and was worried he'd see Ron there and get mad?

I'm glad Fred Goldman has the energy to stay in OJ's face. About the only earthly justice in this whole situation is that OJ can't turn around without the Goldmans being there hectoring him.

It reminds me of all the Tate women taking up the torch one by one for Sharon, and making sure the killers never get out of prison. We should all have someone that dedicated to see justice for us!

It's actually an interesting possibility. She might have seen him and been trying to defend herself when she saw him in a rage.

Now I have to go back and look at what the prosecution entered into evidence about the knife. I thought they knew he bought one like it. But I can't remember...ugh!

Black cap, black gloves, maybe she just saw someone creepy-crawling around outside her house and came out to look-or maybe she recognized the fact that he was out there dressed like that and assumed there would be trouble...and she actually fought back that evening clearly.

I do not believe that Nicole had a knife. Yeah, like she could fend out OJ with a knife. It was my understanding that she was afraid of knives. Didn't someone (OJ, maybe??) say that Nicole had a fear of knives?? He brought the knife with him, IMO. If she were to have a weapon, I would think that it would be a gun. That way, she wouldn't have to get close to him to defend herself.

IMO, he was enraged that he was snubbed that evening. Nicole didn't invite him to go to dinner. His girlfriend, Paula Barbieri, had dumped him via a voicemail and was in Las Vegas with Michael Bolton. He tried unsuccessfully to call her several times. He blamed his pitiful life on Nicole and set out to get revenge. IMO, he murdered her with a knife because he knew that she feared being killed with one. He wanted her to die in the worst way possible.

Ron just happened upon a scene at the wrong time. He was not the intended victim. How very unfortunate for him. :(

I do not believe that Nicole had a knife. Yeah, like she could fend out OJ with a knife. It was my understanding that she was afraid of knives. Didn't someone (OJ, maybe??) say that Nicole had a fear of knives?? He brought the knife with him, IMO. If she were to have a weapon, I would think that it would be a gun. That way, she wouldn't have to get close to him to defend herself.

IMO, he was enraged that he was snubbed that evening. Nicole didn't invite him to go to dinner. His girlfriend, Paula Barbieri, had dumped him via a voicemail and was in Las Vegas with Michael Bolton. He tried unsuccessfully to call her several times. He blamed his pitiful life on Nicole and set out to get revenge. IMO, he murdered her with a knife because he knew that she feared being killed with one. He wanted her to die in the worst way possible.

Ron just happened upon a scene at the wrong time. He was not the intended victim. How very unfortunate for him. :(

Oh, I agree with you completely-I think i have yet to see a case where the person accused of the crime does not blame the victim somehow in some way...

It is possible she looked out the peephole, saw it was him and ran and got a knife, just for scare factor...she probably didn't call police because Ron was on his way and she figured OJ wouldn't try anything with somebody else there...because aren't most abusers like that?

And having said that all that, it was only a theory to me, really. Because I'm on of the few that believe he did not do it. But I am sick of hearing about all the books spawing off this case.

If I remember correctly , the evidence stated that there was a butcher knife on the kitchen counter. The kitchen was clean, and the knife was clean. So that kind of blows the theory that Nicole was killed with her own knife. She might have grabbed a knife, but it didnt get used

If I remember correctly , the evidence stated that there was a butcher knife on the kitchen counter. The kitchen was clean, and the knife was clean. So that kind of blows the theory that Nicole was killed with her own knife. She might have grabbed a knife, but it didnt get used

From the paperback edition, page 38, of Lange and Vannatter's book, Evidence Dismissed:

"Also, a long knife is on the edge of the stove's countertop in the kitchen, which, along with the ice cream, seems to be the only other item out of place. Lange wonders whether Brown had heard something and grabbed the knife for protection."

Will this person be charged for helping hide a crime? This information could have been used at trial.

As for Nicole answering the door with a knife. I think O.J. made that up. I do believe O.J. probably confessed but still put a spin on it so his friend would see the murder as something O.J. did not plan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back