Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about "Chalk" the dog. I don't believe it even for a minute.

Trezell never says the boys names at the interview, refers to Jacqueline as "my wife", never says her name. Why would he refer to the dog by name.
No, he would say "the dog".

IMO, "chalk the dog" grew legs when it grew views. MOO.
Excellent conclusion! Case closed!! :)

I totally agree! that's all still only circumstantial though, and what I meant by a "lack" of evidence being the actual evidence. lack of the boys on camera, lack of scent out of the house, lack of neighbors coming forward to have seen them, lack of photos of the boys, lack of pleas to the community, lack of a true search being performed by the parents before 911 call... it all builds up and shows a story but not one they can arrest on, yet.
hoping they get some solid physical evidence soon! moo
Oh I understand now what you meant !! Yep, I think you are so right!

moo

I’d be interested to know how many car seats were in the van, but I’m sure LE would never disclose that information. It really wouldn’t prove anything because there are parents who don’t use car seats, but I’m just curious.
Maybe you could put a bug in Bayan Wang's ear. He might ask the Chief in his next interview. Never know! ;) MOO

It really does bother me how differently the biological mother and the adoptive parents were behaving on their respective interviews.

The biological mother was frantic, inconsolable, it took her a minute to be able to get some words out. She lost custody of these kids while they were still very little, and she hasn’t seen them in maybe two years, I’m guessing.

The adoptive parents don’t seem fazed at all. Not even with accusations and hostility towards them. Orson and Orrin disappeared while under they care. Where is the concern? And with all of that people screaming at them, how can they stay so calm and collected? I would be crying and begging those people to believe me and help me find my kids. Why was it just “yes, we understand why the biological family is upset, thanks”? Come on.

Can you link to those?

Maybe you could put a bug in Bayan Wang's ear. He might ask the Chief in his next interview. Never know! ;) MOO
Also Perla and David Kaplan / might be David’s turn for an interview?
David Kaplan

My top questions for reporters to ask are:
As an investigator, do you place importance on putting out accurate, recent photos in missing children investigations?

In your investigation have you found any more recent photos of the boys (from the last 12 months)? If so, why haven’t you released them?
https://bakersfieldnow.com/station/people/david-kaplan

I’d be interested to know how many car seats were in the van, but I’m sure LE would never disclose that information. It really wouldn’t prove anything because there are parents who don’t use car seats, but I’m just curious.
You know, I’m glad you brought that up. I was looking at their missing posters. (Again! ~ I get stuck just staring at them, then I gotta stop because of the thoughts that pop in my head.) Anyway, their birthdates reveal so much. By September, imo when they disappeared, the boys had just had birthdays. The boys were still so young, just coming off of ages two and three - babies still imo. Car seats are legally required (aren’t they?) I know states are different. So let’s say the previous months before September were very stressful. Very stressful. I mean just imagine, subtract any nefariousness - these times are rough and tough for all of us. Socioeconomic issues must factor into this entire family’s situation. I’m not thinking premeditation at this point. I don’t see it. For whatever the motives, these parents found themselves in an understandably stressful environment and headspace. Then I do believe the parents lost control of themselves, gradually placed their frustration elsewhere escalating into a tragedy.

Add these other children into the mix, which I believe we’ve been told the oldest is ten? Which ones are the biological children? I say this with no judgment, cause I’ve done it too (watch your sister, take your brother outside and play, etc.) I suppose the older kids found themselves into the role of caretaker. Maybe pretty much got stuck as babysitters, growing into a free for all & fend for yourself kind thing. Can you imagine the relational dynamics? This is a family of eight - six children under the age of ten. Stress, financial issues, moving, covid...I’m not even sure where I’m going with this. When were the other two children placed into their care through the foster program? What is the sequence? I know the boys were adopted in April 2019. Grrr. So frustrating. I have little hope. Minuscule. I do not believe the parents. I do not believe the bio mom. I don’t know what to think about the extended family. Lying by omission is still lying. I’m on the fence. I’m not sure I believe any of them except for Chief Walker. Where is Orson? Where is Orrin? Where are these boys?
upload_2021-1-25_15-28-43.jpeg
The above is my opinion at this time. Subject to change. Always...

One thing that struck me was saying that they haven’t been outside due to the pandemic. When was the last time anyone outside the parents saw these babies?

(Sorry. I’m coming late to the thread and it looks like most of the thread was wiped out before I got here).

One thing that struck me was saying that they haven’t been outside due to the pandemic. When was the last time anyone outside the parents saw these babies?

(Sorry. I’m coming late to the thread and it looks like most of the thread was wiped out before I got here).
The last time the boys were seen by anyone besides their parents was by their grandmother in Bakersfield. The Chief would not comment on when that occurred.

He added that someone else other than family also saw the boys in Bakersfield but he would not say when.

Source: https://www.turnto23.com/news/local...-city-boys-adoptive-parents-officials-confirm

Also, there are a couple more videos with the bio mom here: CA - CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE - NO DISCUSSION

I'm wondering about things like diapers/pull ups/dummies or pacifiers - whether any of those sorts of things were visible in the cal city home?

Eta items and toys that would be specific to their ages etc, safety things on cupboards etc.

Thinking about "Chalk" the dog. I don't believe it even for a minute.

Trezell never says the boys names at the interview, refers to Jacqueline as "my wife", never says her name. Why would he refer to the dog by name.
No, he would say "the dog".

IMO, "chalk the dog" grew legs when it grew views. MOO.
Yeah I just gotta say I’m fed up with these “wannabe” videos. Sensationalism will never earn them the respect WS owns.

Also Perla and David Kaplan / might be David’s turn for an interview?
David Kaplan

My top questions for reporters to ask are:
As an investigator, do you place importance on putting out accurate, recent photos in missing children investigations?

In your investigation have you found any more recent photos of the boys (from the last 12 months)? If so, why haven’t you released them?
I'm guessing LE would say yes, it is important to release the most recent photos in missing persons investigations, especially for children under 18. Appearances can change in a short period of time.

I'm not sure if LE can release other photos without permission from the parents.

What I would like to know is how recent the photos were that they supplied. Were they taken a few months ago or longer? If they are a year old the boys may look different now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay