Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pants in the bag were leggings? Has that actually been stated by LE or by mom or anyone who might know? Because I had only heard the word "pants."

I've seen the same as you from LE .. "pants." The reference to leggings were on twitter pages. So nothing official. :waitasec:

OK folks here me out now . i know this is far fetched but....
Lets say there was the Project X party in Livermore on 3/16 . And Sierra somehow manage to get someone to pick her up. Now the clothes that were found might still be he clothes in the picture but she packed them why you might ask? Becuase she had other clothes on when she left the house to cut school to head to Livermore for the party and needed the clothes to change back into so Mom would not know any differnt when she came home the next day.
Yes I know far fetched but thinking outside the box.

IMO (and it may not be worth much - LOL!) she intended to come back to get her Juicy bag. She was off to par-tay with someone/friends that picked her up at 7:15 am. She threw her own phone away. I think she OD'ed on a party favor and was disposed of. IMO. I just can't figure out if they were recent friends or old friends from her old school.

Lets say there was the Project X party in Livermore on 3/16 . And Sierra somehow manage to get someone to pick her up. Now the clothes that were found might still be he clothes in the picture but she packed them why you might ask? Becuase she had other clothes on when she left the house to cut school to head to Livermore for the party and needed the clothes to change back into so Mom would not know any differnt when she came home the next day.

Not so far fetched - it was speculated way back that the clothes may have been to change into before her mom saw her... we had thought she might have worn something more edgy to school and didn't want her mom to know, but what you mention about the Project X would be another reason..

I still think the clothing was simply what she had on and sadly was made to take off by the perp...

No, there was no reference to colors or type of shirt, only the RED shoes. Some of these references were also on SL's friends tweets and I'm not sure if they were from her old school or the new one.
I thought it was determined she was wearing the black Sharks jersey???

IMO (and it may not be worth much - LOL!) she intended to come back to get her Juicy bag. She was off to par-tay with someone/friends that picked her up at 7:15 am. She threw her own phone away. I think she OD'ed on a party favor and was disposed of. IMO. I just can't figure out if they were recent friends or old friends from her old school.

Interesting - might tie in with the bag being with the cats (she likes cats), yet protected by the cacti stickers... would certainly be a different twist to the case... a bit like Lauren Spierer cases in terms of ODing...

Actually, I don't find it that far fetched. Just the fact that she took her own picture in those clothes before she left for school tells me that she wanted someone to know what she would be wearing. I mean, was that normal for Sierra to take her picture daily before school with what she would be wearing that day?

I dunno. There was't much mention of this party by SL. It seemed more just like a rumor going around and she didn't have any intentions of actually going to it. (Although I haven't read through the twitter posts in a few weeks).

Also, why would she need to cut school to go to the party? She had to have known the school would contact her mom about the absense. And she was planning to meet a friend before class to discuss homework according to her last text.

I really think the "project X party" has nothing to do with this.

I think she left her home intending on going to school and someone she was fairly well aquainted to picked her up and offered her a ride. IMO, this was either someone that has given her rides in the past, or someone she had spoken to in the area in the past.

The clothing in the bag could mean many things (depending on whether it was the clothes she was wearing, or a spare) and their are many possible explanations for both scenarios with the amount of information we have.

I believe SL's sister was coming into stay with her father in Fremont the night she went missing, but I never really heard any mention of family plans for that weekend.

I dont know how close she was to her sister, but I can imagine if she were going to a party in Livermore, she'd possibly invite the sister, or ask for a ride. Just my opinion.

Sierra did not go to the Project X party in Livermore.

Because there was no Project X party in Livermore. It was surrounded by cops way before party time that Friday and never came close to happening.

Not so far fetched - it was speculated way back that the clothes may have been to change into before her mom saw her... we had thought she might have worn something more edgy to school and didn't want her mom to know, but what you mention about the Project X would be another reason..

I still think the clothing was simply what she had on and sadly was made to take off by the perp...

Expanding on my previous post with this idea of her changing clothes and cutting school. I think if she were planning to do this, she would have had a friend call the school pretending to be her mom so she wasn't marked absent for the day.

Possibly whoever picked her up was supposed to do that, but things went a different direction.

If this were the case, I hope LE looked into all of her absenses in her current and previous school to confirm that it was one of her parents that actually called in for her each time she was out. If it wasn't, that would be my POI right there.

Not farfetched at all, IMO. LE believes Sierra planned to go to school because of the text she sent to her school friend right before her time to leave for the bus stop. However, we do not know exactly what that text said, IOW whether or not it could have been some kind of code.

I am still going with Sierra voluntarily got into a car because she didn't drop anything and didn't scream. But that she was not forced into a vehicle is just the way I see the situation based on what we know. (There could have been more than one perp and one snuck up on her from behind and she was tasered and then helped into the vehicle before she could react in any way.) However, if she did get into a vehicle voluntarily it stands to reason it was someone she knew well enough to trust for a ride to...wherever they promised to take her.

I dunno. There was't much mention of this party by SL. It seemed more just like a rumor going around and she didn't have any intentions of actually going to it. (Although I haven't read through the twitter posts in a few weeks).

Also, why would she need to cut school to go to the party? She had to have known the school would contact her mom about the absense. And she was planning to meet a friend before class to discuss homework according to her last text.

I think she left her home intending on going to school and someone she was fairly well aquainted to picked her up and offered her a ride. IMO, this was either someone that has given her rides in the past, or someone she had spoken to in the area in the past.

The clothing in the bag could mean many things (depending on whether it was the clothes she was wearing, or a spare) and their are many possible explanations for both scenarios with the amount of information we have.

I believe SL's sister was coming into stay with her father in Fremont the night she went missing, but I never really heard any mention of family plans for that weekend.

I dont know how close she was to her sister, but I can imagine if she were going to a party in Livermore, she'd possibly invite the sister, or ask for a ride. Just my opinion.

Not really her and her sister had different taste But they were close.Example Sierra loved rap music which drove Danille crazy as she like Country. Like I said might be far fetched . When I get away from work I am going to explore a little more

I agree that this is a very possbile theory. Someone posted yesterday some profiling on different types of perps. I could see this perp as being one that had obsessed with SL and in his mind was convinced that she would want him just as much as he wanted her. Maybe just because she smiled his way once or was polite when talking to him. He had gained her trust enough that she would accept a ride from him to school but she didn't want anything to do with him otherwise. I could see SL being fiesty enough that when he made unwanted advances she would not hold back telling him exactly how she felt. Her blatent rejection could enrage the perp enough to become violent. His fantasy that he had been playing out in his head all along was crushed, he was rejected.

I was thinking the DNA is Sierra's and was found on an item that was not her's. Rather, something discovered in one the searches (blue sweatshirt). Which would explain LE being back in the RV Park and surrounds.

But you're right DE, it could totally be the other way around, the DNA is not Sierra's. They just don't have a POI/suspect to compare that DNA to, YET!

Could there be secret searches by LE... Like in Los Angeles?

Your opinion is worth as much as any other poster! lol

If she went to party then someone would have to know something about the ones she went with, I would think. Teens cant keep secrets, imo. LE has said they have interviewed over 100 people including friends at her present HS and in Fremont and that was weeks ago when they said that so they may have interviewed even more by now.

Why would she have to hide her bag up against a rusty shed and step through prickly cactus though? Why wouldnt she just take her phone, purse, and the contents with her?

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member