Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay folks something weird is going on and I really hope the LE is watching. If you check findsierra twitter there are 4-5 people in the last few minutes saying someone just tweeted on Sierra's account.

My hands shaking...WTF???

Some sick F is messing with her account. How pathetic!! Feel soooo sorry for her family. Been surprised it's been open this long...shut it down, Twitter!!!

It's gone now...not the account, just the post "yes we do punch b*tch's"

This is just a general question for those in the thread; what are the statistics of rape and using a condom? This is such a crude question, and makes me feel weird in asking.

Genrally though, I am used to hearing of rapes done in a forceful and brutal action. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the perp putting a condom on, unless it was consensual. To me, a condom, of all the things, shows someone was scared about either STD's or pregnancy.

Wouldn't that be the last thing on a perps mind though? I dunno, hard for me to think these certain ways.

I don't think the condoms yielded too much, but again... I can be totally wrong in my opinion!!

Sometimes a rapist will use a condom. I know it seems really hard to believe that they would take the time or would even consider a condom, but it could be they want to elimimate DNA evidence or it could be due to some weird notion going on in the perp's head. No way for sure to pinpoint why people do the things they do.

Cluciano & Annie, I saw the same video you did where the lieutenant did narrow the findings to the cell or the clothing. I even thought at the time, "Hmm, not the bag but the contents." The clothes, of course, are much more valuable because of what they signify.

In that same news video, DNA was not specified, so I didn't assume what the trace was. Now maybe today law enforcement has mentioned DNA but the report from KTVU was so garbled as to be unreliable. I am going to try to find another source.

Okay folks something weird is going on and I really hope the LE is watching. If you check findsierra twitter there are 4-5 people in the last few minutes saying someone just tweeted on Sierra's account.

Are you saying someone may have hacked her account?

Do you mean if the perp's DNA is not on record? Or Sierra's DNA?
They can get a profile of her DNA from both her parents. But if the perp's DNA is not on record, they can't pin down any one person as a suspect. So, yes, it does matter.

TxLady, I meant that IMO the abductors DNA is not on record at all in this country MOO. And so therefore LE cannot pin down a POI or POIs.... I did not mean that the DNA itself does not matter ; it definately does... MOO Sorry to cause any confusion :)

I had asked this particular question a week or so ago. I can't find a link right off hand (so consider this just an opinion and not fact) but the dogs were taken to where the bag was secreted and they did not pick up Sierra's scent there.

If anybody else remembers this, correct me if I'm wrong, please!

Presser held after clothing/bag found:

? asked by reporter - have the dogs picked up any scent in the fields back here?

Cardoza: NO. There are continuing their search efforts today with canine dogs, but no new evidence or leads other than the clothing that was found.

3:59 mark
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_0af81c68-a1ac-57b8-ab1b-a3f250835760.html

Scroll down to hear the video.

Looks hacked. It was deleted 2 mins later....

I'm not seeing it, at least not on the @cccairuh account. I think she had a couple other Twitter IDs, though.

Sounds like another of those drah-mah rumours to me, though.

I'm not seeing it, at least not on the @cccairuh account. I think she had a couple other Twitter IDs, though.

Sounds like another of those drah-mah rumours to me, though.

I posted a link above to the (now deleted) tweet. Screenshot is still valid though. Somebody with her password messing around probably. :banghead:

OT...but I remember a story on one of the true crime shows on TV where police needed a guy's DNA and couldn't get it, so they set him up. They sent him a ruse letter that required a response and when they received the response they took his DNA off the envelope flap.

:seeya: Yep and that's why some people don't lick the envelopes ! ... It's so easy to get ... and just jumping off your post here ...

I remember one case I saw where the LE sat back and watched the "perp" smoke a cigarette and drink a soft drink while on his break at work outside the premises ... then, "perp" went back into work ... and then, LE waited until "perp" was inside his work building and took the cig butt and drink container out of the trash !

Bingo !

Sorry for the o/t ... but it's so easy to get ...

:seeya: Back to topic ...

Where is Sierra ? ? ?

Looks hacked. It was deleted 2 mins later....
I would find out whom did that. arrest them charge them fine them.
Perhaps someone she shared her phone with, or someone close she had given log in information to

Go to her twitter account:

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

NO tweet.

It was on her twitter page...I saw it there...I checked immediately when JDB posted it - I'm pathetic, I still have the twitter account "tabbed".

My hands were actually shaking because it was so freaky.

My post from #721...didn't get all the words right, thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

It was on her twitter page...I saw it there...I checked immediately when JDB posted it - I'm pathetic, I still have the twitter account "tabbed".

My hands were actually shaking because it was so freaky.

Nope.

Hello! This is my first post, so excuse me if I do something wrong x.x

I have been reading through the posts and just wanted to put my input in on the purse/phone topic. Firstly, I feel as though a couple of different scenarios are possible. On one hand, Sierra could have known the person in the car, or at least got in willingly, and was told to leave her belongings. Kind of like a 'you won't need those' sort of thing. So she stashed her belongings and got in the car, presumably with her phone in hand. Maybe the perp got angry at that point because she didn't leave everything and threw the phone out of the car window. The throw could have been in another joking manner, or aggressive to the point that Sierra realized something was wrong, but the perp drove off without giving her the opportunity to get out.

The other theory I have is that she took everything with her and the perp returned at a later time to get rid of it. Maybe he/she thought that if they left Sierra's belongings at her house that it would throw them off the trail somehow. Then again, I see flaw in this unless the perp returned shortly after, while it was dark and minimal chance of getting caught. At the same time, another flaw appears because why would the perp risk the chance of getting caught at all.

Last thing I want to note is that IMO, there was more than one perp or Sierra went willingly. The perps could have caught her off guard enough to kidnap her. Maybe they drove a truck? One perp could have hidden in the back, and while the driver distracted Sierra by asking simple questions, the other perp attakced her and got her in the car.

Again, I might have missed over some information that would contrast with my theories, but this is all in my own opinion how things may or may not have happened.

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member