Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, its a lyric from a song by Tyler the creator called, ***** suck D*** or ( Pejorative term for female dog, +sucks+ common nickname for a man named Richard)

The group is called Odd Future and something about the wolf gang

Yea, Sierra and her friends all listen and follow Odd Future. Judging from their twitter accounts, they are very big fans.

Odd Future is a group of 7-8 young kids rapping. Collectively they are known as Odd Future Wolfgang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA)

Sierra even tweeted a few things about Tyler, the Creator. He is the frontman for Odd Future.

They are very big with young kids right now, they rap about violence, murder, rape, etc... IMHO, they use the extreme content and lyrics to mask their lack of talent...and I am a fan of rap music.

What does this mean? Sierra's last tweet was said to be at 7:11 am on 3/16, but this says she retweeted at 8:30 am. If she wasn't at school retweeting, where was she?

YES RT @AlexiaIsom: When I see Her my inner black girl comes out������
8:29 AM - 16 Mar 12via web · DetailsReply
RetweetFavorite

That's because you are two hours ahead of us (california time). The real time was 6:29, but twitter will show you what time she retweeted it on YOUR local time.

What does this mean? Sierra's last tweet was said to be at 7:11 am on 3/16, but this says she retweeted at 8:30 am. If she wasn't at school retweeting, where was she?

YES RT @AlexiaIsom: When I see Her my inner black girl comes out������
8:29 AM - 16 Mar 12via web · DetailsReply
RetweetFavorite

What time zone are you in? I'm local to the Bay Area and all the times appear correct to me.

I cannot see any 15 year old girl willingly leave behind her purse and books. Regardless of how great the party was supposed to be, I can't buy it. Even if a girl or woman has nothing in her purse, it is a security blanket in some ways. A girl like sierra would have felt naked without her purse. The location was not so hidden that it would have been safe from anyone walking along to spot it and snag it.
I think she initially got into the car willingly under some pretense but had the script flipped on her when they began driving.

It was on her twitter page...I saw it there...I checked immediately when JDB posted it - I'm pathetic, I still have the twitter account "tabbed".

My hands were actually shaking because it was so freaky.

My post from #721...didn't get all the words right, thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

3 minutes ago this was posted:

'we still punch bi*ches!'

WTH?

Yea, Sierra and her friends all listen and follow Odd Future. Judging from their twitter accounts, they are very big fans.

Odd Future is a group of young kids rapping. Collectively they are known as Odd Future Wolfgang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA)

They are very big with young kids right now, they rap about violence, murder, rape, etc... IMHO, they use the extreme content and lyrics to mask their lack of talent...and I am a fan of rap music.

Yes, I watched some of their video footage from a show in the U.K.
Sierra seemed to be rather taken with Tyler the creator. I also read many of the lyrics to the "songs" he wrote. I am an open minded person, I used to listen to Too-Short and similar artists. I was very disturbed by the OFWGKTA lyrics. Especially this song, entitled yonkers

Satan's getting jealous of the wolves, demons say they preferring us
Books on not giving a ****, well they referring us (Wolf Gang)
Wolves I know you heard of us, we're murderers
And young enough to get the ****ing priest to come and flirt with us
You rap about ****ing *****es and getting head
Instead I rap about ****ing *****es and getting heads
While you stacking bread, I could stack a couple dead
Bodies, making red look less of a color more of a hobby
I'm not a rapper nor a rapist nor a racist
I **** *****es with no permission and tend to hate ****
And brag about the actions in a rhyming pattern matter
And proceed to sat her down when I go splatter in her chatterbox
Atta boy, Odd Future you're not in our category
Torture with the super soaker at the Asian liquor store
This the type of **** that make a Chris Brown wanna kick a *advertiser censored*
That make songs about the wet blot when it rains and pours (Umbrella)
I hate this, screaming **** patience
Got a shaking like the calmest ****ing Haitians
After chronic masturbation, asking where Mary-Kate went
I wanna be the reasons why all lesbians hate dick
I make this damn Bullwinkle a red moose
Game of duck-duck-duck tape with a dead goose
She run around this mother****ing dungeon, her legs loose
Until I accidentally get the saw to her head, oops

Victim, victim, honey you're my fifth one
Honey on that taco when I stuff you in my system
Rape a pregnant ***** and tell my friends I had a threesome
You got a ****ing death wish, I'm a genie it'll get done
Nice to meet you but it's more pleasant to eat you
With a leaf of salad and some dressing pouring out a teacup
***** I'm Tyler the Creature, suck your feet up like a beacher
Beat ya rubber more than the ****ing bottom of a sneaker
Jeeper the ****ing creeper, get your daughter and keep her
In the jeeps where the Wolf Gang ride around deeper
Take her to Ladera now she's getting scared and you're embarrassed
Filled with terror, chop her legs off and tell her to run some errands
Put her eyes in a canteen, take her to the Berrics
Stear her, Steve say it costs ten to **** Eric
Put her in the lake her body seems great
Now it's time to fish her like Derek
Satan says we're dangerous, we're trading kids for angel dust
Snuff and sniffing out at Michael Jackson's tryna suck our dick
Hippopot the ****ing llamas, dead bodies should leave the squatters
Gave the team a bunch of ****ing bees and a Keke Palmer
They will never catch him or catch up
They asked me what it was I told them ****ers it was ketchup
Nutty like my chex mix, she bleeding from her rectum
Odd Future wolves stirring ruckus throwing sets up, yep

This the type of **** that make children break in apartments
When you tell a ****ing orphan you don't love 'em 'til they heart thin
Starve her 'til I carve her then I shove her in the Rover
Where I cut her like a barber with a Parkinson's disorder
Store her in a portable freezer with me to Portland
Catch me with a bunch of ****ing Mexicans crossing the border
I be the only wetback who ain't really touched the water
Cause I be too ****ing busy tryna flirt with Jesus' daughter (**** Mary)
I'm awesome, and I **** dolphins
Sicker than a starving Nigerian kid's barfing
Odd Future Wolf Gang Nazi bar mitzvah
With your sister at the bar playing leg and arm twister
Evident that I'm the ****, I'm the Pooh like Tigger dick
I got these cracker doctors saying yeah Bob, this ******'s sick
Animal safari, if I offend you I'm sorry
Because I'm the blackest skinhead since India Arie
I don't smoke weed so no need for the matches
Said **** coke and now I'm snorting Hitler's ashes
Plan on either dying for suicide or my asthma
Being the only *advertiser censored* in a box logo casket
Rashes on my dick from licks from shishkabob Sagets
In some Kanye West glasses screaming out **** ******s
Catch me in my attic taking photos of my dad's dick
Drop the beat here to make it extra climactic

For what its worth, I have a really foul group of folks on Twitter. I looked through her tweets.... There are some tell tale signs in there that unfortunately she may have been into some things you hope your 15 year old isn't.... i.e.- mentioning being "faded on Patron" or mentioning that "I wonder what it would be like if I had never done drugs". I CERTAINLY know that most of what is on Twitter is sensationalism and might not be people's actual thoughts. Its usually for attention. That being said, the type of attention that was being implied involved drugs and alcohol.

Hope this is all within the boundaries. It just my opinion on the words used.

The ones I really feel bad for our Sierra's family and Friends seeing that tweet. Raising the hopes up. The tweets of her freinds I have been reading and they.are heartbreaking to read. Some are saying they don't know how much longer they can stay strong. And than you watch jerks like people here know who I am thinkiing about messing with them almost daily.
Thankfully twitter has banned a few I see

I cannot see any 15 year old girl willingly leave behind her purse and books. Regardless of how great the party was supposed to be, I can't buy it. Even if a girl or woman has nothing in her purse, it is a security blanket in some ways. A girl like sierra would have felt naked without her purse. The location was not so hidden that it would have been safe from anyone walking along to spot it and snag it.
I think she initially got into the car willingly under some pretense but had the script flipped on her when they began driving.
I think she had a smaller purse with her makeup/hairbrush. I can't see her leaving these and they weren't mentioned as found inside the tote bag. The tote bag left behind was a larger tote bag and it might have been cumbersome/annoying to carry around at a party. The school books wouldn't have been a good accessory either. I think might have carefully set these beside that shed believing that she could return and retrieve them at a later time. Either that or someone tried to stage an abduction, but didn't realize he/she should have tossed all her belongings haphazardly or completely destroyed them.

Not necessarily true - kids are different nowdays. Notice there was no money or make-up or brush or ID in the purse. She had another purse with her.

"Why worry - I can always get more." I've heard that one from my kids.

The ones I really feel bad for our Sierra's family and Friends seeing that tweet. Raising the hopes up. The tweets of her freinds I have been reading and they.are heartbreaking to read. Some are saying they don't know how much longer they can stay strong. And than you watch jerks like people here know who I am thinkiing about messing with them almost daily.
Thankfully twitter has banned a few I see

This kind of thing really isn't new, just a new method...in the "old" days, people would confess by anonymous classifieds, etc...or make calls pretending to be the missing person...some people have always been nuts, IMO...

Not necessarily true - kids are different nowdays. Notice there was no money or make-up or brush or ID in the purse. She had another purse with her.

"Why worry - I can always get more." I've heard that one from my kids.

Just because they found no money, id, or makeup, in the purse does not indicate she had another purse with her. Why would she need to stash the stuff anyway. If she was riding with someone she knew, she could keep her things in the car.
The over sized purse seems to be the popular style these days anyway.

In early Feb. Sierra was sounding pretty depressed...said she wasn't "suppose to move", that she missed her real friends, was afraid they would forget about her, that it was too hard to change schools, the friends weren't the same, etc...I feel bad reading her tweets from then, she sounds sad...that is already 4 months after she moved, she was still having a lot of unhappiness...might have made her more vulnerable if someone from her past life came by...JMO

FWIW

I would find out whom did that. arrest them charge them fine them.
Perhaps someone she shared her phone with, or someone close she had given log in information to

Or, like way too many people, Sierra used an easily guessed password.

I can't remember all the details but there was a massive leak of passwords from a certain website and it turned out that a good 25% or so were easily guessed (like "password").

Should be easy to figure out from the IP address. I doubt anyone puerile enough to play a prank like this would know how to disguise their IP address.

3 minutes ago this was posted:

'we still punch bi*ches!'

WTH?

Hmmm??? That was the "new" post to SL's twitter...which was there and then disappeared. I didn't remember the EXACT quote, so just what I remembered.
Obviously a sick, sick person made the post on her account...
I didn't get the wording exactly as the post read on her twitter page when I went back to check the wording again, it was gone.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member