GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i notice that mapquest always takes the direction up that way, instead of saying on the TransCanada,, maybe that is how they ended up way up there..

Second confinement suspect found dead

The second man wanted in connection with the confinement and sexual assault of a teen in Chelsea has been found dead.

Ontario Provincial Police located a body believed to be that of 31-year-old Wayne Alan Cunningham Wednesday evening not far from where the 2003 Hyundai Elantra was found that day. It was on a logging road about 19 kilometres off the highway near Longlac.

Police say the cause of death is under investigation, but foul play is not suspected.

That's the same vicinity where the other suspect, 47-year-old David James Leblanc, was arrested Sunday evening. He was barefoot and disoriented at the time and was still in hospital under police custody Wednesday.

Mounties say he is unable to fly at this time "for medical reasons." His feet suffered frostbite.
He will likely return to Nova Scotia to face charges some time next week.

Both men were charged with forcible confinement and sexual assault last week after a 16-year-old boy escaped in chains from a house on Falkner Road in Upper Chelsea shortly after 7 p.m. September 24.

The boy told police he'd been held captive and sexually assaulted for about 10 days.

(Story by Lisa Brown)

http://southshorenow.ca/newsnow/newsnow2012213.php

Now what do we do with all this questionable material? Does this thread now get shut down since the 2 suspects have been found or can it stay open to finish investigating the homeowner? We've uncovered lots of stuff...alot which isn't posted...

Seems weird to me that his body was found near the vehicle... Wondering if leBlanc killed him.. LE says foul play not expected... Humm..

Well at this moment the body hasn't been officially identified so I think technically the thread can stay open. However, that being said, officials have never indicated that the property owner was under investigation by police. The school said they would be looking into the matter. If Mr Kenney had previously passed a criminal record check, child abuse registry check and vulnerable persons check, before the school hired him, they could be requesting deeper digging for those checks and consulting policy as to how to handle the situation.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/10/04/ns-cunningham-chained-teen.html

Members of the Ontario Provincial Police found the body at about 8:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, close to the grey 2003 Hyundai Elantra that Cunningham was believed to be driving.

"The body was discovered during a ground search by members of the OPP Northwest Region Emergency Response Team," said RCMP Sgt. Alain Leblanc.

While the cause of death is under investigation, police said they do not suspect foul play. They have not said how he died.

Did Leblanc tell the police that WC was dead? This case is still under investigation and justice needs to be done for the boy. There will be a trial unless Leblanc pleads not-guilty now that his partner is dead. Still complicated now that a partner in crime is deceased? KWIM? He could try and blame everything on Cunningham.

All of the other stuff needs to sent into the police via the link provided by Ravens Tears earlier in the thread.

Cunningham's cousin, said he was a diabetic who had to take refrigerated insulin twice a day. She said the family had a feeling he would die from diabetes complications.

"When we were younger, he stopped taking care of himself, and I actually gave him his insulin …. So I knew from a previous experience that if he didn't do this, then it would probably eventually end his life."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/10/04/ns-cunningham-chained-teen.html

Cunningham's cousin, said he was a diabetic who had to take refrigerated insulin twice a day. She said the family had a feeling he would die from diabetes complications.

"When we were younger, he stopped taking care of himself, and I actually gave him his insulin …. So I knew from a previous experience that if he didn't do this, then it would probably eventually end his life."

Hope the ME checks for an insulin overdose.

IMHO this is great. Now we don't have to worry about another sicko on the loose harming children or others. Better yet we don't have to wait for this to be dragged out in the court system and pay dearly for his trial and worry he may have received a "slap on the wrist". Good riddance Mr. <modsnip> Cunningham!

Seems weird to me that his body was found near the vehicle... Wondering if leBlanc killed him.. LE says foul play not expected... Humm..

After hearing that he was diabetic, Im sure he didn't have enough with him for his trip....no foul play....makes me think he slipped into a coma and died and his partner in crime dropped him off in the bush....still wondering what happened to his shoes????

A bit more information here from the cousin.

He was often bullied, they said. But one student remembered him as a friend who was supportive when she had troubles.

He “always laughed, always cracked jokes and always tried to make what friends he had laugh with him,” the friend said.

The friend said he began cross-dressing when he was in Grade 8 or 9 and thought it was funny to go “on dates as this woman and see how far the guys would get before they figured out she was a he.”

Kempton said Cunningham had other names he called himself, but wouldn’t say what they were.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/143612-video-cousin-remembers-a-different-cunningham

Google brings up a couple of different addys for Ae*us in Bridgewater .. one of them being 186 Aberdeen Rd. Google streetview shows the location with the vacuum related advertising on the lawn and in the windows. The car in the pic sure looks to me like a grey Elantra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back