GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Google brings up a couple of different addys for Ae*us in Bridgewater .. one of them being 186 Aberdeen Rd. Google streetview shows the location with the vacuum related advertising on the lawn and in the windows. The car in the pic sure looks to me like a grey Elantra.

Sure does SB!!

Just glad one is in custody, hopefully for the remainder of his pathetic life and the other is dead. I wonder if Cunningham passed out behind the wheel due to lack of insulin and they had a car accident. This would answer as to why LeBlanc was looking worse for the wear and without shoes and the reports say Cunningham's body was near the car or something to that effect. Yes Max he certain looks much older than his 47 years. Maybe he lost his dentures or took them out trying to look all "old and innocent". P!sses me off that he'll probably have a better life in prison; maybe that's what he was hoping for. God I pray he never gets out. MOO

Just glad one is in custody, hopefully for the remainder of his pathetic life and the other is dead. I wonder if Cunningham passed out behind the wheel due to lack of insulin and they had a car accident. This would answer as to why LeBlanc was looking worse for the wear and without shoes and the reports say Cunningham's body was near the car or something to that effect. Yes Max he certain looks much older than his 47 years. Maybe he lost his dentures or took them out trying to look all "old and innocent". P!sses me off that he'll probably have a better life in prison; maybe that's what he was hoping for. God I pray he never gets out. MOO

That sounds possible. One was found wandering around, disoriented, without shoes, hungry, thirsty ... the other found in the same area, dead from diabetes. Was the guy with diabetes found in the car, or near the car? Did he have car accident injuries?

The gay man that is going to jail for holding a 16 year old boy in chains for two weeks is probably not going to have a better life in prison ... I don't see that happening. I recently read about a guy from Australia that was picked up in Victoria after having defrauded friends and businesses by claiming to need money for cancer treatments. He arrived in court the next day "beat up". Apparently he was not a popular guy in prison. I think it would be much worse for a guy that raped a 16 year old homeless youth for two weeks.

A cross dresser - like that Magnotti guy that ate the foreign student. A "non-violent person" that got kicks from seeing how guys reacted when they realized he wasn't female. It sounds like he was looking for trouble ... a teased 16 year effeminate male who, like Magnotti, also lived with his grandmother for some period of time.

What do they have to say to the victim? Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought the cousin said that they didn't know anything. "I'm sorry and what can we do to help" seems like a better response.

Cunningham was 31 and Le Blanc is 47. When Cunningham was 16, Le Blanc was 32. Was Cunningham seduced by Le Blanc, kept as a muse? Was Le Blanc looking for a replacement when they kidnapped the 16 year old boy?

Whose idea was it to drive to the middle of no where without the insulin? Wouldn't Le Blanc have known that driving to the middle of no where would result in the death of the diabetic that needed injections twice a day? What were they doing out there anyway? Certainly that wouldn't have been Cunningham's idea ... a death wish? Obviously he knew the consequences of not having insulin.

I'm still wondering what they were thinking originally. Did they just grab the teen on the spur of the moment? What did they think would happen after that? Was there intention to confine him for a period? (I am assuming so, since the setup seemed to imply some planning.)

Ultimately, why did they take off? It sounds like they took off before the teen escaped. (Perhaps I misunderstood the timeline.)

Was there another party involved? (i.e. "Kenny")

Were both partners equally involved?

I have so many questions. It just doesn't make sense to me.

In the end, I feel so sorry for the teen. It seems that he was embarrassed about the situation he found himself in, and, perhaps he agreed to go along with them, not fully understanding what he was getting himself into. Heck, he is just 16.

I hope he has strong, loving people he can lean on now.

That sounds possible. One was found wandering around, disoriented, without shoes, hungry, thirsty ... the other found in the same area, dead from diabetes. Was the guy with diabetes found in the car, or near the car? Did he have car accident injuries?

The gay man that is going to jail for holding a 16 year old boy in chains for two weeks is probably not going to have a better life in prison ... I don't see that happening. I recently read about a guy from Australia that was picked up in Victoria after having defrauded friends and businesses by claiming to need money for cancer treatments. He arrived in court the next day "beat up". Apparently he was not a popular guy in prison. I think it would be much worse for a guy that raped a 16 year old homeless youth for two weeks.

I should have been more clear and included this article on my previous opinion when I said he would be better off in prison Otto. In this article see my bold. Sounds like he was a loser anyhow. So now he will at least have three meals a day, clean clothing, a bed to sleep in; a home. He won't have to commit crimes to meet his personal needs now, (other then possibly raping other inmates), he won't have to get a job to support himself either. All courtesy of the almighty tax dollars. Oh and IMHO, he deserves whatever horrible treatment he gets while incarcerated.

A National Parole Board assessment released this week said Leblanc was also approved for accelerated day parole in a March 2007 decision while serving more than three years in prison on charges related to theft, fraud and forgery.
A decision by the board said Leblanc committed crimes as a means to survive or meet personal needs, but added he was not prone to violence, though his sentence also included time for an assault charge.
"The board is satisfied that there are no reasonable grounds to believe that, if released, you are likely to commit an offence involving violence before the expiration of your sentence," the board said in its decision.
The decision approving parole for Leblanc described him as a "desperate man" who turned to crime when he was unable to secure a job or social assistance.
"The question becomes one of how far you are prepared to go to meet personal needs," wrote board member Pat O'Brien.

Read more: http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/confinem...o-n-s-in-rcmp-airplane-1.985090#ixzz28Zw7VtzI

I'm still wondering what they were thinking originally. Did they just grab the teen on the spur of the moment? What did they think would happen after that? Was there intention to confine him for a period? (I am assuming so, since the setup seemed to imply some planning.)

Ultimately, why did they take off? It sounds like they took off before the teen escaped. (Perhaps I misunderstood the timeline.)

Was there another party involved? (i.e. "Kenny")

Were both partners equally involved?

I have so many questions. It just doesn't make sense to me.

In the end, I feel so sorry for the teen. It seems that he was embarrassed about the situation he found himself in, and, perhaps he agreed to go along with them, not fully understanding what he was getting himself into. Heck, he is just 16.

I hope he has strong, loving people he can lean on now.

Hi Snoop!! Yes so many unanswered questions. I was wondering if when they left, the young boy escaped and when they got back they found him missing so they hit the road knowing it wouldn't be long before LE came calling. Sounds like they were very unprepared when they took off. Cunningham had no insulin, maybe no extra clothes or shoes. Time will tell.

Definitely heartbreaking for the boy. Glad he's back home with his mother and I hope he is getting the professional help he needs to help him cope. I would like to know how they manage to take custody of him? Was he a homeless asleep on the street and they physically abducted him? Did they offer him something? Did they pretend to be someone offering help? MOO

David James Leblanc made a brief appearance in Bridgewater provincial court and had charges of sexual assault causing bodily harm, uttering a death threat, administering a noxious substance with intent to cause bodily harm, kidnapping and breach of conditions added to two others he was already facing.

Leblanc had earlier been charged with forcible confinement and sexual assault.

He was ordered to return to court on Oct. 23.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-alleged-confinement-due-in-nova-scotia-court

Leblanc bail hearing postponed

David James Leblanc was back in a Bridgewater courtroom Tuesday, but the court appearance was quickly set over.

Leblanc is accused of sexually assaulting and chaining up a 16-year-old boy in Upper Chelsea, N.S.

Leblanc limped into the courtroom Tuesday, wearing camouflage pants and a wine coloured shirt. The CBC's Phonse Jessome said he looked around the room but said nothing.

The appearance was short, as Legal Aid lawyer Barry Whynott announced he was in conflict of interest and cannot represent Leblanc in the case. Whynott would not specify the conflict.

Legal Aid will now hire a private lawyer to take on the case.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/10/23/ns-leblanc-court-appearance.html

Man charged in chained teen case seeks lawyer

cpt105061327_high1.jpg

Judge Gregory Lenehan ordered Leblanc to remain in custody and adjourned the case until Nov. 14 after legal aid lawyer Barry Whynot said his office is seeking a private lawyer to represent the accused.

Whynot said a lawyer assigned to the case in his office had a conflict of interest on the matter, adding he could not disclose precisely what the problem was.

“We had a brief summary of the Crown disclosure from the police which revealed some of the details. We reviewed that and determined that we had a conflict of interest in the office,” he said outside the court.

“We’re attempting to find somebody to represent him in these matters.”

http://metronews.ca/news/halifax/412818/man-charged-in-chained-teen-case-seeks-lawyer/

Looks like he found a lawyer and thankfully isn't seeking bail.

"Considering the serious nature of these charges, I can't see seeking release prior to trial in this case," Mike Taylor, Leblanc's lawyer, told reporters Wednesday.

Taylor is also representing him in another case. Leblanc is accused of sexually assaulting a two-year-old boy and a five-year-old boy in different towns in southwest Nova Scotia and making child *advertiser censored*. He was out on bail awaiting trial on those charges when he allegedly imprisoned and raped the teen in Upper Chelsea.

http://www.thewhig.com/2012/11/14/man-accused-of-chaining-and-raping-teen-appears-in-court

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac
Back