Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. With so little information available I was just trying to patch together alternatives. I suppose if an inexperienced driver accidentally ran over a person, that might also be interpreted as a murder until proven otherwise. MOO. Hopefully, if those two actually have viable explanations for the terrible events of the past few days, they are alive to tell them. MOO
SBM

I think they're probably past the point of having a viable explanation for what's happened. However, I do think agree it is possible they ran him over as opposed to shooting him. I'm not sure them running him over would be an accident, though. In fact, I'd be quite surprised if that were the case. MOO

My only question then would be, if they didn't murder him, or the couple, why run?
Why not just face the authorities and let the evidence speak for itself?
I mean, if I was suddenly wanted on a Canada wide warrant for 3 murders I didn't commit, I'd be like, whoa there bud. Gotta turn myself in.

There's just so much in this case though that doesn't make any sense to me.
Lol right! And why set out to find work across the province, (I don’t even know if it’s confirmed they actually made it to Whitehorse), then change your mind the very same day then backtrack a time or 2, then get to cold lake (Alberta which was the other option to find work and it’s confirmed in a stolen vehicle, the bolt to Saskatchewan to wonder around a co-op but not buy anything, then bolt to Gillam. I don’t think they are hiring for any jobs you couldn’t get in bc and they wouldn’t of had to steal a vehicle. Lol
And just the fact that this is a nationwide manhunt-CLEARLY this is a triple homicide. Not just one stolen vehicle and a murder. They don’t go to the extent they have every time someone murders someone. That’s just got to make it clear IMO they are the murderers and the rcmp are positive.

Weird time to be flashing that gun around. Seems weird they didn’t flash it to get more fuel than $20 they paid for from a lady. Just seems a little off but honestly who knows with them, they shock me more and more everyday.
And I still think they used a shotgun not a handgun. I would love to know if Kam’s family has any missing guns. It’s been reported they are outdoorsy people (their dream house they built was a log home). They lived outside the city by the photos and media stalking them lol This is just speculation. But it’s MUCH easier to get a shotgun or rifle than a handgun. And by the description of the condition of the victims, I say it wasn’t a handgun. IMO.
I use a shotgun many many times. I own one. And it blows many holes into things. Because it's actually a bunch of little buck shots... Like little pellets all into one casing. And it splatters. So Lucas was said to have had a small wound in his abdomen area. That certainly doesn't add up to a Shotgun. If he was shot at in the abdomen with a shotgun his whole guts would have been blow it out. Sorry to be gross but anyway that's a shotgun for you.

The sighting has not been confirmed. I had not seen that one pic of BS. MOO, his eyebrows are quite memorable, for some reason, maybe just too perfect. Be on the lookout for those brows. :)

his eye brows are really semi-circular, however so were the Constable's, IMO. Thought they were unique, but maybe not so much.

I guess I was just projecting the possibility that these are two young guys away from home for the first time in their lives and they stole a car

Agreed. With so little information available I was just trying to patch together alternatives. I suppose if an inexperienced driver accidentally ran over a person, that might also be interpreted as a murder until proven otherwise. MOO. Hopefully, if those two actually have viable explanations for the terrible events of the past few days, they are alive to tell them. MOO
I agree. I hope that there is SOME kind of explanation. This is all just...... So fluffed up.

I use a shotgun many many times. I own one. And it blows many holes into things. Because it's actually a bunch of little buck shots... Like little pellets all into one casing. And it splatters. So Lucas was said to have had a small wound in his abdomen area. That certainly doesn't add up to a Shotgun. If he was shot at in the abdomen with a shotgun his whole guts would have been blow it out. Sorry to be gross but anyway that's a shotgun for you.
Yeah I don't think LF was shot with a shotgun, based on how his wound was described. CD may have been, but in that case, they have 2 weapons.

SBM

I think they're probably past the point of having a viable explanation for what's happened. However, I do think agree it is possible they ran him over as opposed to shooting him. I'm not sure them running him over would be an accident, though. In fact, I'd be quite surprised if that were the case. MOO

I believe if they had run him over accidentally but left the scene and didn't report it, that would be consider 2nd degree murder....maybe? That's me spewing a little. Definitely not a lawyer so I could be Very wrong.

I believe if they had run him over accidentally but left the scene and didn't report it would be consider 2nd degree murder....maybe? That's me spewing a little. Definitely not a lawyer so I could be Very wrong.
Yeah I agree it probably would be a 2nd degree charge. My thoughts are more that, even if that is true, based on their pattern of behavior, I'm not convinced his death was accidental. I'd be more willing to buy that if they weren't already suspected for a previous double homicide earlier in the week. :(

I believe if they had run him over accidentally but left the scene and didn't report it would be consider 2nd degree murder....maybe? That's me spewing a little. Definitely not a lawyer so I could be Very wrong.
This is exactly my thought on this as well. That LD may have stopped to take a piss in the bush. K & B needed a vehicle seen that one sitting there decided to jump into it and steal it... LD came running out of the Bush and got smoked. And that definitely would be second degree murder and leaving the scene of a crime.

Does Canada have manslaughter charges like the U.S.? I'm not an attorney, but I feel like in the U.S., a manslaughter charge would be more likely for an accidental run-over death. Would that not be true in Canada?

MOO

Edited to add: this is without considering extenuating circumstances, like them not reporting it, being suspected in other crimes, fleeing the scene, etc.

Does Canada have manslaughter charges like the U.S.? I'm not an attorney, but I feel like in the U.S., a manslaughter charge would be more likely for an accidental run-over death. Would that not be true in Canada?
Yeah we do have manslaughter. But they left the scene of the crime is well and ran. And we've all been assuming that they stole LD vehicle. So that could have raised the charges from manslaughter to second-degree murder with stealing the vehicle running over the man and killing him and leaving the scene of the crime.

Is well police have connected Lucas and China and LD together.

A shotgun has 3 shots and if you remove the plug illegally you can get 5. There could be more than 1 gun also. And a shotgun a close range does not blow many holes into things. It blows it to pieces (just like the back window). I believe it was a shotgun. But we won’t know for sure for a long time. And the autopsy people are talking about-I haven’t seen but I can’t see it being released in detail to the public. Especially since people still don’t know what kind of gun. That would be clear.

Yeah we do have manslaughter. But they left the scene of the crime is well and ran. And we've all been assuming that they stole LDS vehicle. So that could have raised the charges from manslaughter to second-degree murder with stealing the vehicle running over the man and killing him and leaving the scene of the crime.

That would be a charge of vehicular manslaughter if that was the case. 2nd degree murder would be intended but not premeditated.

Yeah we do have manslaughter. But they left the scene of the crime is well and ran. And we've all been assuming that they stole LD vehicle. So that could have raised the charges from manslaughter to second-degree murder with stealing the vehicle running over the man and killing him and leaving the scene of the crime.

Makes sense! Thank you!

As with most things, if they really did accidentally run him over, the worst thing they could have done is what they did. But as I said, I don't think it was an accident if he was run over. MOO

Agreed. It would seem to me that causing a death during the commission of a crime would almost certainly be bumped up to a murder.

A shotgun has 3 shots and if you remove the plug illegally you can get 5. There could be more than 1 gun also. And a shotgun a close range does not blow many holes into things. It blows it to pieces (just like the back window). I believe it was a shotgun. But we won’t know for sure for a long time. And the autopsy people are talking about-I haven’t seen but I can’t see it being released in detail to the public. Especially since people still don’t know what kind of gun. That would be clear.
You're right up close it doesn't really put a whole bunch of holes into a person it blows the heck out of them. And their bits and pieces go flying everywhere.
Anyway I'm sorry I don't want to get into a discussion about what a shotgun does to people up close. As an emergency medic I've seen it and it's really horrid and anyway that's just my opinion we can chat about other things though :)

Lol right! And why set out to find work across the province, (I don’t even know if it’s confirmed they actually made it to Whitehorse), then change your mind the very same day then backtrack a time or 2, then get to cold lake (Alberta which was the other option to find work and it’s confirmed in a stolen vehicle, the bolt to Saskatchewan to wonder around a co-op but not buy anything, then bolt to Gillam. I don’t think they are hiring for any jobs you couldn’t get in bc and they wouldn’t of had to steal a vehicle. Lol
And just the fact that this is a nationwide manhunt-CLEARLY this is a triple homicide. Not just one stolen vehicle and a murder. They don’t go to the extent they have every time someone murders someone. That’s just got to make it clear IMO they are the murderers and the rcmp are positive.

they called a grandmother at one point, right? BS's? where are their phones?

Maybe they intended to run him over. It's a tough one .we've.. been given pretty much no information and it's all just guessing in theory.
Right! And, of course, we don't even know if he actually was run over. He may well have been shot, too. If so, ballistics might be something that tied the 2 cases together. MOO

You're right up close it doesn't really put a whole bunch of holes into a person it blows the heck out of them. And their bits and pieces go flying everywhere.
Anyway I'm sorry I don't want to get into a discussion about what a shotgun does to people up close. As an emergency medic I've seen it and it's really horrid and anyway that's just my opinion we can chat about other things though :)
I agree with your description which is why I think that was the gun used. So gross and upsetting so I won’t say anything more. I’m sure everyone would prefer not to think of that. No matter what-a terrible terrible thing to happen to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth