CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering out loud here, is it possible there's trails and hiking locations that they could use? Or any cabins and such off the trails? Northern Canada is not somewhere easy to traverse that's for sure.

Another thought I had, is maybe they were picked up, possibly after changing their appearance, and held someone for awhile, while they drove to who knows where? Possibly killed another and they may have not burned the vehicle and hid it better?

ETA: Would it be possible for them to steal a vehicle without someone knowing it was gone? Like on a farm or something? I know that happens here in Alberta, where people have a lot of vehicles on their property and don't notice one gone for quite some time.

I'm an American with an interest in accents and honestly can't pick out a discernible accent on many Canadians. The only thing I can pick up on is I think y'all might enunciate your words more cleanly than a lot of us do. LOL
I’m sure we’re gonna get scolded for OT convo... but I had to chime in here . As a Cali girl ... Like .. omigawd ... what do mean accent ?

Do people really think that all Canadians sound like parodied cartoon characters from South Park and other American shows, lol. I'm Canadian and most of my people I know sound exactly like that woman from the RCMP - no discernible accent.
Apologies. I was actually responding to someone who made the initial comment. And mostly in regards to the French.

Just wondering out loud here, is it possible there's trails and hiking locations that they could use? Or any cabins and such off the trails? Northern Canada is not somewhere easy to traverse that's for sure.

Another thought I had, is maybe they were picked up, possibly after changing their appearance, and held someone for awhile, while they drove to who knows where? Possibly killed another and they may have not burned the vehicle and hid it better?
There's lots trappers have all sorts of cabins and shacks

Excellent map!

The other possible path is that they headed back north from Dease Lake and back down through Liard and across at Dawson Creek/Grande Prairie, AB...

Those are the two possibilities - that they drove South from Dease Lake, or they backtracked North past the Liard Hot Spring crime scene and then headed East. Initial reports were that the suspects were parked facing South when seen with the Australian/USA tourists, but we know they drove North.

I've added the dates that we have for now

upload_2019-7-25_14-46-49.png

Depends what Canadian accent you are listening for. They are many and varied. Although I'm not from Newfoundland I am often mistaken for someone who is. I am a Miramichi, New Brunswick Farm girl originally and have that distinct regional accent (2:40 it begins in linked video). After 34 years away from there, I still have it.

I considered that. Just as here in the US, if you're in Boston or New Orleans. Or Brooklyn. My response was to another poster who made the initial comment, and I was mostly focusing on the French.

The gas station was at Split Lake. It’s about 2 hrs away but on the road heading toward Gillam.

“A cashier at a Split Lake, Man., gas bar believes the pair approached her till on Monday around 4 p.m.

Mychelle Keeper said McLeod paid for $20 of fuel and Schmegelsky asked if they could consume alcohol in the community, which is dry.

She said nothing seemed odd about their visit, until she saw the RCMP's updated suspect photos on Tuesday. She recognized McLeod by his beard and Schmegelsky for the camouflaged shirt he was wearing.

The guy who paid for the gas — he was quiet, he didn't say anything, he was just looking down. They seemed like, I don't know, normal," Keeper said, pausing. "I'm just so nervous right now thinking about it."...”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/b-c-homicide-suspects-manitoba-1.5222542

The guy who paid for gas was Kam.
Part of my theory is and just know that it is just a theory. Is that Bryer is the one they have the camouflage gear, gas mask... and got a air gun from his dad.... Talked about killing people and all that stuff. We have no information that Kam was as extreme as bryer was. So my theory is that Bryer maybe the one who's doing the shooting and Kam being his best friend is there for him.... Maybe not wanting to really participate in this but now that he's stuck in this event he's there with Bryer. He may be also trying to talk Bryer down from all of this stuff... But now that there's three dead and not sure what to do. But I think Bryer is the leader,so to speak , and Kam is now stuck being a follower..... And caught up in a mess he had no intention to being caught up in.

JMO and 1 theory

Do people really think that all Canadians sound like parodied cartoon characters from South Park and other American shows, lol. I'm Canadian and most of my people I know sound exactly like that woman from the RCMP - no discernible accent.
There are lots of different accents in Canada like most other countries.

Alexis Daish‏Verified account @LexiDaish
Full update from Canadian police below:

EAWPHIyWwAIO8l9.jpg

1:19 PM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

Those are the two possibilities - that they drove South from Dease Lake, or they backtracked North past the Liard Hot Spring crime scene and then headed East. Initial reports were that the suspects were parked facing South when seen with the Australian/USA tourists, but we know they drove North.

I've added the dates that we have for now

View attachment 194901
Thanks Otto for the time you have spent on the map.

I am just glad that I am a Texan and can blend in anywhere civilized.....moo

And it seems like something out of a war-themed video game, too..... hiding out from assassins in a 600 room abandoned hotel
Yes, I'm wondering if they knew about this place and were indeed headed there.

But...what about provisions? Seems like they are traveling light, but I guess we don't know what they left home with.

jmo

They have got to be getting low on cash about now.

They know not to use any of the stolen cards. Not to use their cell phones. If they have a vehicle, they are having to pay cash to fill up, which in most small places means you have to go to the cashier's and be on CCTV.

It's only a matter of time.... RCMP can wait them out

I hope you are right, but there are ways around all of these issues. Stealing another car... person is not reported missing yet, and isn't able to report their car stolen. Could also be using this persons CC's or debit cards and cell phone. Again, the 'tap' on cards here make it so much easier to do this, just don't spend over $100 at a time.

Not all small town gas stations are going to have camera's, this is from experience and I'm not even that far north. In bigger places, pay at the the pump. And if all else fails, steal the gas. Whether they steal it at the pump (drive away without paying), or steal it from a farm, or vehicles.

“This is a very one-off, tragic event,” said MacIvor, whose father-in-law once owned the van in which Fowler and Deese were traveling. It was sold at auction after his wife’s father’s death last year.

https://www.vancourier.com/northern...as-suspected-killers-remain-on-the-loose-1.23

People in the Dawson Creek area sometimes maintain a post office box across the border, and license/insure vehicles there, in Bay Tree, Alberta.
I hear Alberta insurance is cheaper than BC insurance. So some people in BC have a mail box addresd in Alberta so that they could have cheaper Alberta Insurance on their vehicle.
But I did read ... sorry I can't find the article... but I did read that the van vehicle was not insured or registered. They had a hard time running the plate and tracing it back to Lucas and Chynna. A reason why it took so long for the cops to identify them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5