CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped in here kinda late. I assume WS has probably talked about the possiblity of them being on meth or something? Because this reeks of something meth heads would do.
I posted this on another thread, but I really do not believe they are on meth. I am in a community where meth is a huge problem. Meth users have a very distinctive look these two lack. In addition, meth users are very twitchy and motor-mouthed. The video footage of them in the store showed BS fidgeting but not like a meth addict. In addition, the store clerks commented on them being quiet and unremarkable. In my experience, that is not one's read on a meth addict. Their behavior is atypical and very noticeable.

All MOO but, as I said, based on being in an area with a lot of meth users.

View attachment 195555 View attachment 195556

They were seen in Dease Lake on July 14th. The drive from Port Alberni to Dease Lake alone is 24hrs. After driving at least 24 hours they then drove another 6 and half hours to commit a random act of violence between 11:30pm and 7:00am of July 15?? Only to go right back to Dease Lake? They were camped near Dease Lake on the 19th. Only one of them drives.

Only one of them has a drivers license - that does not mean only one of them drives. There are many people who know how to drive, and do not have a DL. Some times when folks drive without a license, it's like an 'FU' to law enforcement.

“They spotted two men who seemed to be scavenging food out of the dump,” says James Favel, executive director of the Bear Clan Patrol.They recognized some of the clothing that was being worn and they immediately called RCMP and let them know they had a potential sighting and the town went into lockdown.”

RCMP descend on York Landing, Manitoba after B.C. murder suspects potentially spotted by volunteer patrol
Gosh, that seems to be a significant departure from what Favel said in his live interview from about 1:45. Note he, himself was reporting 2nd hand information from the Clan member who was on patrol, Travis Biginey (sp?).

"They saw 2 guys near the dump and at first it didn't strike them as odd. (They thought it might have something to do with the work at the sewage treatment but when they didn't see a company truck.) "Oh, oh, this might be something else. So they were careful to get an idea, a description of the guys they saw; their exact location and direction of travel after that. Thankfully the gentlemen that they saw didn't have any backpacks, nothing visible, nothing in their hands, no weapons or anything like that so they didn't feel threatened at all and as soon as the guys saw our guys, they bolted."

Last edited:
Usually only if they are continually doing meth throughout. Are you speculating they kept an ample stash of meth on them throughout this ordeal?
IDK I was just wondering if WS has talked about it yet.

The Bear Clan are respected by both the indigenous and the RCMP in my opinion. No way they would fake this and use it as a publicity stunt.
I agree, I think the conspiracy thinking gets out of control.

Regardless of who they were, a couple of people in York Landing saw what they believe were the suspects, so they called it in, as they were being urged to do. . I'm sure everyone's disappointed they haven't been caught yet, but the guys did the right thing to make the call.

They were seen in Dease Lake on the 14th weren’t they? So I assume they took the shorter route. Port Alberni to Dease Lake is 24 hours driving. Surely after two days straight driving Kam McLeod was exhausted and needed to rest. If he didn’t then maybe severe sleep deprivation was a factor if he was indeed involved in the deaths of Fowler and Deese.

No. Kam/Bryer were NOT seen at Dease Lake on July 14th. They were driving north on Alaska highway, towards the blue van.

They probably slept well in their camper or at someone's home during the nights of July 12 and 13.

Please check the timelines posted at the beginning of each thread. I also wrote about their probable route in previous 3 threads.

Mommy daddy stop fighting.

Also, I'm glad to hear the tribe is deeply respected. I don't know anything of the tribes out east, only the ones out west.

Makes me feel a bit better about this.

Im not just replying to you, but the last few pages of uncertainty

-The bear clan is not a tribe, they are a volunteer group
-They only went to 3 indigenous communities, which the RCMP do not cover, to make the residents feel safer. I also assume those communities do not generally feel heard by gov/rcmp/etc which is why the BC keeps being referred to as "ambassadors" or the like
-York landing was one of the original places they intended to go
Feel free to read about them on their website Bear Clan Patrol Inc.

Now I'm just replying to you
The suggestion that the bear clan faked this for publicity is totally baseless and kindof gross IMO
You could have at least done a google search before bashing FN orgs doing great work.

Really though dude, do some basic research and take your racist conspiracy theories somewhere else

Last edited:

-They only went to 3 indigenous communities, which the RCMP do not cover, to make the residents feel safer. I also assume those communities do not generally feel heard by gov/rcmp/etc which is why the BC keeps being referred to as "ambassadors" or the like

The suggestion that the bear clan faked this for publicity is totally baseless and kindof gross IMO
You could have at least done a google search before bashing FN orgs doing great work.
I think making judgemental and accusatory remarks like that is very OFFENSIVE. Thanks Sleuth for your rebuttal.

Last edited:
I think it's possible that they stopped in Whitehorse between the Liard Hot Springs murders and the Dease Lake murder between July 15 and July 18. By then the Liard Hot Springs murders were on the news, victims identified.

The suspects panicked, and July 19 their truck was burned and another body was found. If they'd kept their cool, they might never have been connected with the murders (?)

View attachment 195554

Perhaps they wanted to be connected to the murders. IMO they want the ‘credit’.

Gosh, that seems to be a significant departure from what Favel said in his live interview from about 1:45. Note he, himself was reporting 2nd hand information from the Clan member who was on patrol, Travis Biginey (sp?).

"They saw 2 guys near the dump and at first it didn't strike them as odd. (They thought it might have something to do with the work at the sewage treatment but when they didn't see a company truck.) "Oh, oh, this might be something else. So they were careful to get an idea, a description of the guys they saw; their exact location and direction of travel after that. Thankfully the gentlemen that they saw didn't have any backpacks, nothing visible, nothing in their hands, no weapons or anything like that so they didn't feel threatened at all and as soon as the guys saw our guys, they bolted."

I need to reply to my own posting. Obviously Favel gave more than one interview - but in any case, he was conveying was reported to him from his posse in the community at the dump.

Just occurred to me! With all the people who hold the naive belief that the kids (kid=>35 in my personal terminology) are innocent, I can foresee another “Bambi” in the making!!!
or simply innocent until proven guilty? Well, that is what I would expect?
No. Kam/Bryer were NOT seen at Dease Lake on July 14th. They were driving north on Alaska highway, towards the blue van.

They probably slept well in their camper or at someone's home during the nights of July 12 and 13.

Please check the timelines posted at the beginning of each thread. I also wrote about their probable route in previous 3 threads.
Hmm, I don't recall seeing anything confirming that they drove north towards the blue van at all? Do you have a link to confirm this?

Me too. Let me look at that again.

This area? Would sewage treatment be upwind?

View attachment 195564

View attachment 195565

I am sure of the sewage lagoons... so maybe the other one is the dump? looking at it like this, it's so deceptive about how big/small these things are and the true distance, plus there are tree's between all these area's.

Feel free to read about them on their website Bear Clan Patrol Inc.

I stand corrected.

I was googling what was going on and a go fund me was attached along with everything.

I didn't mean to offend. As people have done this before. It was a thought. And I'm sorry I voiced it.

Does anyone know why the Bear Clan members were in York Landing in the first place?

Maybe they did get a tip. I thought they were to help for security. Anyone know?

James Favel said 4 members were at Fox Lake and 3 at York Landing to provide security.

With many security resources already in Gillam, makes sense to secure outlying communities imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member