GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's horrible what happened! I have been following since the search began and was just leaving my house to join the search when I heard she was located. I would nev have imagined that this case would unfold in such a way. I have found this site more informative than msm. As a local I'd like to clarify a few things I have seen in earlier post;

1. The loft is a series of apartments over Adam's apple restaurant on front street. Lots of parties there over the years. My gf at the time was at one and I arrived to see a guy running around like Tarzan, while arguing about leaving (I had bad vibes) I saw a guy get hit in the head with a baseball bat. There's Been many different residents there.... That experience was a few years ago and i haven't heard much about the place in the last 2 years...Nice places. But can someone tell me what it has to do with np?

2. The abductions that occurred on mitton street would be a logical route to get from MM's to TB's residence. Also the area is a hub for surrounding neighbourhoods as it has a 711 and other shops. Considering both their proximities to the area it seems the shoe fits.

3. I heard the day before the arrest announcement of two people a male and female 19, and 30 respectively that had in someway been person of interest due to something occurring nye. I didnt think much of it as the rumor mill here is running at full tilt, but after the msm reporting the two sick f&@# it seemed pretty reliable. I won't reveal exactly what was said to me as I was several ppl removed from the source and can't verify anything. Also if its sensitive info I wouldn't want to post it online fore fear of interfering in an investigation. However from what I've seen online they should have a pretty airtight case!

4. I really hope the rumours of fire being involved are untrue. It seems illogical to hide someone in the woods and then start a fire. It would be a beacon to anyone passing by.

These people are sick individuals. Thanks to LE for acting so swiftly. I can rest assured knowing these cretins are locked up, sadly there is no death penalty so me and every other employed canadian will be paying for their incarceration for the next 25 years.

I know of lots of nurses with arrest records who still practice nursing. Not all places to criminal background checks.

Do you think? If a nurse, even an RPN (registered practical nurse) belongs to a professional association (think licensing body), which an RPN would, their association would know?.......and I think with any healthcare facility in Canada, it's a mandatory requirement that those providing direct care to those who are vulnerable (eg: the elderly) they must obtain a criminal record check prior to being hired. That being said, if they were charged with a crime following, and it was some time before they were renewing their yearly license, it may take time for the criminal record to be known? However maybe some provinces do things differently. Here in Alberta, speaking only for RNs, each year when we renew our license/registration, we must indicate whether we've been charged with a crime over the prior year. Now I guess a person could lie and claim that had not but actually do.

TB's pof profile indicates her education as "some college". Wouldn't she need to have graduated to be a nurse or an RPN? Could she have been working at the nursing home in more of a companion than nursing capacity? If so, there might not have been as much of a "security" background check.....

Having previously been on POF myself, the options one can choose for education are limited. I believe the options go from "some college" to "university degree" or something like that. So in other words, if someone completed a college diploma, their only real option is "some college" because the next option is "university degree" and that obviously wouldn't be accurate. One doesn't have to have any kind of university degree to be an RPN (registered practical nurse)......not sure if things have changed but in my 25 yrs of working in healthcare, an RPN (also known as LPN) would only require minimal training, like 10 months if that...not even sure if it would be a diploma they'd receive or just certification?

From the Ontario college of nurses:

Q: What kind of CPIC check does the College require?
A: There are two types of criminal record checks: a check based on your name and birth date, and a check based on your fingerprints.
For registration and reinstatement purposes, the College only requires a name-based criminal check, which can be completed in less time than a fingerprint-based check. However, applicants should be aware that an “incomplete” mark on a name-based criminal check will prompt a fingerprint-based check, which can
take up to 120 days to complete and may delay the registration process

However you are quoting from the Ontario College of Nurses - which is the professional/licensing body for REGISTERED NURSES in Ontario. TB, according to her FB page, was not an RN but an RPN (registered practical nurse). That being said, I believe that any type of nurse or care aid or PSW who is providing care to those who are considered vulnerable (children, disabled, elderly, etc) must undergo a criminal background check prior to employment. However, that would only show their background; not their criminal status going forward, say if they were criminally charged/found guilty following unless the nature of their crime was such that it was found prudent for it to be reported to their particular licensing body.

Using Dental records is quite common and is a faster way to ID a person. DNA is also common, but takes longer.

True enough but I would imagine (and maybe I'm wrong?) that LE doesn't resort to dental records or DNA testing if there is a family member who can make a positive ID. I could be wrong but generally the former 2 methods would be used if there were no family members to make such an ID (which would obviously not be the case here) or the victim's body is such that a visual ID by family member is not possible (eg: body burned beyond recognition, etc).

A little o/t but ....With all respect to the BDSM community, (I'm also all for consenting adults doing whatever on earth they'd like to do in their own private spaces) I do find sites like fetlife a little troubling- I totally get that there's nothing wrong with a community of like minded adults sharing their thoughts- look at this site! However it sometimes feels like the desire to be 'open' can become almost competitive. People on those sites often seem to want to be the *most* kinky- and I think risky behaviours (I mean risky without judgement- drawing blood from another human just happens to be risky) can be glamorised and normalised to the point where people a) need to do more for their thrill (because, after all, most kinks involve the thrill of the forbidden) and b) people with psychological problems can begin to feel that urges that are *not* healthy are acceptable.

I believe that most of us try to operate within the 'norms' that are acceptable to the society within which we live... that we monitor/gauge our behaviour to fall within what is seen to be as 'normal'... because we feel a need to be 'accepted' by the others in our 'group'. And to me, that is a good thing... it is what helps us to control 'unacceptable' urges and behaviours. That is what I feel is dangerous about social media sites where 'risky' behaviours are accepted... that it encourages those with 'dangerous' urges to expose those desires a little bit at a time... and when there is no negative response from 'the group', it normalizes those urges/behaviours to some degree and opens up the possibilty to go a little further from 'the norm'. IMO, we each must be very careful what we allow to become our 'norm'. I think that we each are responsible for what we let inside our heads... even in small ways like not allowing ourselves to indulge in viewing the senseless violence that is so common in movies/games/etc. because it desensitizes us to violence. I think we are right to be horrified by violence, perversion, etc. - it is what humanizes us.

I find it very scary that sites like fetlife provide completely unmonitored networking possibilties to some types who may be attracted to some very antisocial and dangerous behaviours - who without making those online connections and finding like minded individuals, may have successfully controlled their urges and behaviours. These kind of online 'hookups' between twisted minds, with intent to do evil to other completely innocent people seem to be becoming all too common. All just MOO... I know it may not be a popular opinion, not enough 'live and let live' for many... but I am old fashioned and conservative, and really not sorry to be so.

I believe that most of us try to operate within the 'norms' that are acceptable to the society within which we live... that we monitor/gauge our behaviour to fall within what is seen to be as 'normal'... because we feel a need to be 'accepted' by the others in our 'group'. And to me, that is a good thing... it is what helps us to control 'unacceptable' urges and behaviours. That is what I feel is dangerous about social media sites where 'risky' behaviours are accepted... that it encourages those with 'dangerous' urges to expose those desires a little bit at a time... and when there is no negative response from 'the group', it normalizes those urges/behaviours to some degree and opens up the possibilty to go a little further from 'the norm'. IMO, we each must be very careful what we allow to become our 'norm'. I think that we each are responsible for what we let inside our heads... even in small ways like not allowing ourselves to indulge in viewing the senseless violence that is so common in movies/games/etc. because it desensitizes us to violence. I think we are right to be horrified by violence, perversion, etc. - it is what humanizes us.

I find it very scary that sites like fetlife provide completely unmonitored networking possibilties to some types who may be attracted to some very antisocial and dangerous behaviours - who without making those online connections and finding like minded individuals, may have successfully controlled their urges and behaviours. These kind of online 'hookups' between twisted minds, with intent to do evil to other completely innocent people seem to be becoming all too common. All just MOO... I know it may not be a popular opinion, not enough 'live and let live' for many... but I am old fashioned and conservative, and really not sorry to be so.

your first paragraph put into words something I was struggling so hard to do! And I don't think it's 'old fashioned and conservative' to feel that way at all.

Unless TB is Catholic, then they likely couldnt attend.

One doesn't have to be Catholic to attend a Catholic school. My sis is a teacher in the Catholic school system and there are several non-Catholic students who attend.

My guess is that picture was taken on October 12th (2012h at a punk show I attended in London because Im pretty sure i saw them there. I specifically remember saying to my bf that I couldn't wait to take my daughter to awesome punk rock shows. Because the little guy was just a rockin out :)

Wow, little kids being taken to punk rock shows? Seems rather inappropriate to me, not a place for young kids, IMO. If not for the content, the level of noise would not be safe for a young child's hearing.

One doesn't have to be Catholic to attend a Catholic school. My sis is a teacher in the Catholic school system and there are several non-Catholic students who attend.

It really varies by school board and possibly even by school within the board. 2 years ago we inquired about sending our child to St Matthews and were told at THAT school that we would have to provide proof of baptism (Catholic) of either of the child's parents. Whereas schools in the London Catholic Board require that the child themselves are baptised.

Originally Posted by Sarnian View Post
First off, this is truly a tragedy, and my condolences for anyone who is connected either with the victim or the accused.

The woman drove a white grand prix and the male drove a wine colored Ford Windstar, they did not live together but he spent most of his time at her home.
I believe her daughter was mentally handicapped and fairly well cared for by the woman. They were arrested in London because the woman had been badly lacerated on her arm and feared going to the hospital here, so she went to London. The LE responded so quickly due to a tip from a young woman who had a vision of foot prints in the snow and a lighter close by the night before the massive community search, she took it upon herself and fiancé to go and investigate her vision, they found the location, took a photo of the area she saw in her vision and sent it to police. She is claiming she is a medium, regardless of what i believe she is not in any trouble and im sure the LE has gone over that 100%. at this point now with all the talk going around its not clear what all is true and what all is fabricated above are 100% facts. The next bit is more than rumor but can not be 100% confirmed as of yet. The victim was brutally stabbed to death and the body burned beyond recognition in a wooded area 15 minutes outside of Sarnia. The Woman had tried to stop the actual murder and failed after she received her laceration of the arm during a conflict with the male. Two sets of tracks were found with what appeared to be drag marks in the snow leading to the actual site where the body was found. His wounds would be consistent of many stabbing cases. I do not know either the victims or the accused what so ever and have zero connections with them. If any more information comes my way I will keep updating what I can.

Anybody else find it amazingly SUSPICIOUS that someone claims to have "seen a vision" as mentioned above, and they take it upon themselves to go, along with their fiance, to check it out...and they find tracks, signs of someone being dragged (most average joe citizens are not going to be able to look at snow and deduce that something was dragged), and a lighter.......take precautions (as others here have claimed this woman had stated on FB) to "wrap the lighter" --to "take pictures" of this scene, then call police to report it and police are going to immediately just respond because some chick claims she found all of this due to "having had a vision"? Sounds like a crock of crap to me. Sounds more like this person had some kind of inside knowledge that they wanted to report but instead of admitting they knew the perps, they told this crazy story about having had "a vision." My 2 cents.

Anybody else find it amazingly SUSPICIOUS that someone claims to have "seen a vision" as mentioned above, and they take it upon themselves to go, along with their fiance, to check it out...and they find tracks, signs of someone being dragged (most average joe citizens are not going to be able to look at snow and deduce that something was dragged), and a lighter.......take precautions (as others here have claimed this woman had stated on FB) to "wrap the lighter" --to "take pictures" of this scene, then call police to report it and police are going to immediately just respond because some chick claims she found all of this due to "having had a vision"? Sounds like a crock of crap to me. Sounds more like this person had some kind of inside knowledge that they wanted to report but instead of admitting they knew the perps, they told this crazy story about having had "a vision." My 2 cents.

Ummm yup!

MM raped TB the first night they met, she said she enjoyed it, according to their profiles

That definitely reminds me of the Stafford case -- violent encounter in the car reveals Prince Charming, yadda yadda. And the rest is grim history.

s

This thread moved so fast yesterday, just trying to catch up...

The Sarnia Observer states "A lawyer speaking on his behalf asked the court to ensure a detention facility was made aware of MacGregor’s “severe injuries.”" at this link:

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/04/sarnia-police-and-lambton-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

But make no mention of TB having any injuries nor have any been reported anywhere else correct?

TB also being severely injured but not mentioned to have been is information you have as an "insider" of sorts? Or has this been reported on?

While I do find that it would be odd for TB's injuries not to be reported on as well - I am not trying to pick apart or doubt what you are saying, I am just trying put some pieces together I feel I have missed.

It's possible that the only reason MM's splinted/bandaged hands were mentioned was because splinted/bandaged hands would be pretty visible and obvious whereas if someone had, say, cuts on their arms (say TB did), a shirt or coat with sleeves would cover any such bandages.

Does anyone have a theory on a timeline for all of these events to have occurred. Been giving it some thought myself.
NP was reported last seen after 2am. Unless she was immediately picked up, I don't believe contact with the two accused would happen much before 3am. For some reason, I am still not convinced that NP was taken to the home of TB. To me that would draw too much attention. Perhaps the attack happened at a secondary location or the place were the body was discovered was the actual murder site.
Since the tracks were discovered less than 24 hours later, my guess would be that the assault/murder occurred between 3am and 6am. It would be too risky once the sun came up, and also, by morning, news of her being missing had already broken.
I'm guessing that they used MM's van (would seem more likely for their use than TB's car) but I would lean towards TB driving - at least after the initial assault/grab/offer of a ride occurred. Again, just a few opinions.

Has anyone else tried to come up with a timeline...or a likelihood of events leading up to the discovery?

Does anyone have a theory on a timeline for all of these events to have occurred. Been giving it some thought myself.
NP was reported last seen after 2am. Unless she was immediately picked up, I don't believe contact with the two accused would happen much before 3am. For some reason, I am still not convinced that NP was taken to the home of TB. To me that would draw too much attention. Perhaps the attack happened at a secondary location or the place were the body was discovered was the actual murder site.
Since the tracks were discovered less than 24 hours later, my guess would be that the assault/murder occurred between 3am and 6am. It would be too risky once the sun came up, and also, by morning, news of her being missing had already broken.
I'm guessing that they used MM's van (would seem more likely for their use than TB's car) but I would lean towards TB driving - at least after the initial assault/grab/offer of a ride occurred. Again, just a few opinions.

Has anyone else tried to come up with a timeline...or a likelihood of events leading up to the discovery?

Info about NP being missing didn't hit social media locally until about 7 pm Tuesday night.

AC (the psychic) took the pic of the tracks in the snow in the dark....sometime Tuesday night.

Info about NP being missing didn't hit social media locally until about 7 pm Tuesday night.

AC (the psychic) took the pic of the tracks in the snow in the dark....sometime Tuesday night.

Correct - my mistake on the timeline for the media picking it up. I still think everything occurred during the early morning hours on New Years Day. Although, if she was in fact killed at the house of TB, I guess her body could have dumped in the woodlot once the sun went down later that evening. Pretty risky to wait that long...but who know what was going through their minds.

Tuesday Jan 1: Noelle last seen between 2 and 2:30 am
Wednesday Jan 2: Body discovered in the morning hours (around 10:30 am) and some reports claim that it is Noelle.
Thursday Jan 3rd: Police arrest two suspects in London ON in the late afternoon.
Thursday Jan 3rd: Police are at the home of Tanya Bogdanovich from around 6 pm.

Tuesday Jan 1: Noelle last seen between 2 and 2:30 am
Wednesday Jan 2: Body discovered in the morning hours (around 10:30 am) and some reports claim that it is Noelle.
Thursday Jan 3rd: Police arrest two suspects in London ON in the late afternoon.
Thursday Jan 3rd: Police are at the home of Tanya Bogdanovich from around 6 pm.

Yes, I do know the timeline that has been reported. But what are people's theories on when the events did in fact happen. If we are to believe that the "psychic" found the crime scene Tuesday night, then when do we believe (using your sleuthing theories) the other events occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879