Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am confused: Is there anyone still inside the Canadian Tire Store? I just read that police are going door to door to look for suspect....

Timmins Police Service
26 Minuten · Bearbeitet ·
For those calling the TPS office for information on this ongoing incident: please keep an eye on our social media pages for updates as this is the best way to get accurate information. We will advise when the perimeter area is lifted and when the area retail stores will be reopened. At this time, it is still in place and Highway 101 W remains closed at Wal Mart and Jaguar Road. Detours are Shirley St to Sandy Falls Rd (for westbound traffic) and Jaguar St to Sandy Falls Rd (for eastbound traffic). Please stay away from perimeter area. Anyone having information on this incident is asked to call TPS at 705-264-1201 (please do not call requesting information about the incident).

https://m.facebook.com/TimminsPolice?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1006546346036060&__tn__=C

This guy has been in there for awhile now. They have him live so why have the perimeter unless they are looking for another person?

Lets look at a Dumb and Dumber Scenario ....

For CM on the run , it would be a good choice to get supplies from a Canadian Tire Store .... camping gear , hunting supplies , axes , knives , tents , bug spray .... yeah , lots of bug spray ... GPS , batteries etc .... but dumb to think he would have the time to assemble everything once the alarm was triggered.

A more sophisticated burglar stealing firearms would be in and out in a few minutes

I recall Police saying CM & SC are not very sophisticated .... hmmmmmm

I was picturing a Mickey & Mallory deal, but D&D'er works too.

This guy has been in there for awhile now. They have him live so why have the perimeter unless they are looking for another person?

Good point (re: someone outside waiting)

He may not be a sophisicated crinimal, but he does have extensive gaming experience.

Better to be over-prepared then not prepared at all. Plus, the LE have already invested quite a bit of resources and manpower on this hunt - why stop now.

I bet police will just wait it out .... the guy cannot stay awake forever ..... wait until nighttime , turn all the power and lights off in the store , go in with infrared or dogs

This is a tough stand off. This guy has access to a LOT of stuff. Bear spray, flashlights, knives, ammo, gardening tools.

I am surprised it's been going on for so long. I hope he hasn't escaped.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I bet police will just wait it out .... the guy cannot stay awake forever ..... wait until nighttime , turn all the power and lights off in the store , go in with infrared or dogs

Totally.... unless the suspect has access to substances to keep him awake. So far, the suspect seems to act in the late late night/ early morning.

This is a tough stand off. This guy has access to a LOT of stuff. Bear spray, flashlights, knives, ammo, gardening tools.

I am surprised it's been going on for so long. I hope he hasn't escaped.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'm not an expert in this area, but I bet the suspect is no match for police gear. I'm guessing he's going to try to sneak out in the middle of the night.

I will be surprised if he is still in the store. Very odd that they increased the perimeter and going door to door. Unless LE is searching for a second person?

I don't think this has been posted yet.

It is possible the perp took off out of the store AFTER the first set of officers left the store, but BEFORE the backup got there.

jmo

“Police initially received a call at about 4:30 this morning regarding a break and enter at Canadian Tire,” said Timmins Police communications coordinator Kate Cantin.

She said police officers showed up at the scene and were able to get inside the store. At that point, she said, police determined there was indeed a person inside the store and it was apparent that person had a weapon. She said the officers who responded to the call saw an uncertain situation, they got out of the store and called for backup.

The TPS emergency response unit was called out and later in the morning the Ontario Provincial Police joined the investigation as well, with another emergency response team.

http://www.timminspress.com/2015/06/17/armed-man-barricaded-in-canadian-tire

You can listen to live scanner link here, but please DO NOT comment on it here on this thread.

Scanner discussion and transcription is for members only in the parking lot. I will create a thread and post it.

Timmins appears to fall under greater Sudbury, unless I really have it mixed up

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20018/web

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214