Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Arrested in Niagara Falls .... I owe Kevin $1

I think the announcement from police that anyone who helps them will be charged has something to do with this. JMO

It's my first time posting on this forum, so bare with me. I have heard from a very close family source that SP was buying equipment. He was possibly there to buy some sort of tar machine for roofing from the couple who had put a add on either craigslist or kijiji. They were supposed to meet up at a public place. Perhaps this is why they may have met up at the Tim Hortons. This also explains why he withdrew money from the ATM earlier that night. I assuming that they said that it was back at their place or that it needs two guys to move it; so SP went with them. From there they may have tried to rob him and things got out of hand. SP was very badly beaten, so badly intact that his wife was told that it would be best if she didn't see him. Does this help anyone's understanding of events? Can any of this be corroborated but what is know a fact so far?
Thanks

That pair doesn't seem the type that would even know what roofing equipment was, let alone post an ad for it on kijiji.

I can see them posting an ad on kijiji though.

If this is another kijiji murder that was planned with intent, I might get sick.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Stretching my imagination I come up with a couple more possibilities ....

Was SP looking to buy a dog , or guard dog for his business .... were CM & SC planning to move anyway , or were they told to get rid of the pet (barking when no one around) ... I have owned pets when living in apartments and it is a real pain taking them up and down elevators 2 to 3 times a day , never mind cleaning up the crap afterward and how dogs scare some other tenants

Was CM wanting to get a job with SP's company ... doubt it , sounds like CM did not care to work , besides it sounds like SP had a good and dependable crew.

Was SP there to buy something legitimate , tools , equipment etc ?

All in all , there is a good possibility they had earlier conversations at coffee shops and knew each other from there , SB was known to interact with customers ..... so SP may not have felt he was with total strangers when he went to their home.

There is an old saying, "Nothing good happens after midnight". SP was self employed, easily able to find time to do legitimate transactions during the day. Whatever the reason he was at that apartment, you can bet it was nefarious. If he was there to buy an item, say a phone, surely the fact that CM didn't bring it to the Tim Hortons would have raised flags. Likewise, if it had been a heavy piece of equipment, why would SP have not driven his truck to the apartment? Surely he wasn't planning on carrying something heavy 7-minutes up the road. So IMO he was there for one of two reasons, sex or drugs. As LE have already stated that CM & SC may have been involved in the drug trade, that might seem like the safest bet. However, how did SP become acquainted with them? You don't just find drug dealers on Craigslist, and I don't see SP going to that seedy part of town for a first time encounter. If it were drugs, why wouldn't CM simply have taken them to the Tim Hortons? Why would Parsi have left his truck there? Surely if he had bought drugs there before he would have felt comfortable driving directly to the apartment.

Something tells me this was a first time encounter and that the meetup might have been for asexual encounter. Just a gut feeling.

I am west of Niagara and we had a huge storm here last night. I wonder if they got forced to take shelter somewhere and that is how they got caught?

In the meantime I have noticed 3 addresses: Nobleton, Vaughan, Kleinburg. SP/RP or probably both?

Tweet saying they were arrested at 9:30 without incident and did not turn themselves in.

Dana Brown und 5 weitere folgen
NEWSTALK1010 ‏@newstalk1010 1 Min.Vor 1 Minute
JUST IN: #Toronto Police say #SabrinaAndClyde were arrested in Niagara Falls Walmart at 9:30 last night. Shoppers called @NiagRegPolice

Great news!
Can you imagine you were a shopper in that Wal-Mart?
Knowing what LE have said about the violence of CM, how would you have handled it?

Call LE and then casually tail them in the store?
Call LE and get the heck out of there?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Dana Brown und 5 weitere folgen
NEWSTALK1010 ‏@newstalk1010 1 Min.Vor 1 Minute
JUST IN: #Toronto Police say #SabrinaAndClyde were arrested in Niagara Falls Walmart at 9:30 last night. Shoppers called @NiagRegPolice

:clap::clap::clap: Thanks you shoppers for being aware and calling police!

I wonder how disguised they were? Hair changed on SC, beard growth on CM? One thing they can't disguise is how thin SC seems to be and her distinctive gait. Good thing whatever it was, someone noticed. Probably not the first time they've been in a store either. Hiding in plain sight really.

MOO

…inside a Wal-Mart? together?:thud:

Guess we slightly overestimated their collective capabilities vis-à-vis #TimminsStandoff.

Welcome all new members and thread contributors!
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

I wonder how disguised they were? Hair changed on SC, beard growth on CM? One thing they can't disguise is how thin SC seems to be and her distinctive gait. Good thing whatever it was, someone noticed. Probably not the first time they've been in a store either. Hiding in plain sight really.

MOO

Wouldn't surprise me if they were wearing the same outfits they left the apartment in, backpacks and all. My guess is that they were looking pretty haggard, unshowered and unshaved, thus they probably stood out like sore thumbs. I believe there were numerous calls to LE so I don't believe they tried to alter their appearance in any way. This is kind of typical of someone whose lived on the streets, if they get in to legal trouble you simply move on and try to blend in somewhere else. They had likely been monitoring the news and hadn't seen anything new from LE for about a week and they felt safe enough to come out, not realizing that LE had done another release that very afternoon. These people are about as bright as they look and it was only a matter of time before hunger would get the better of them and they'd have to resurface.

…inside a Wal-Mart? together?:thud:

Guess we slightly overestimated their collective capabilities vis-à-vis #TimminsStandoff.

Welcome all new members and thread contributors!
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Like several have said before, the Timmins CT suspect was very unlikely to be CM. Peoples imaginations get the better of them. Ontario is a big province, lots of crimes happen here every day. People always try to connect them but in reality threes a very low probability that any of them are connected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back