Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
....just thinking out loud here, LE seemed very confident in the presser that SC was "willing participant" along with CM, hence the 1st degree murder charge (premeditated/planned)....someone brought up the buying a gun theory which I thought was interesting given the amount of money he withdrew, still don't think it was sex, late night, looks nervous in video, imo he wanted to complete this transaction and quickly be on his way JMO

My understanding is that the going rate for an illegal gun is much more than $400.

Sabrina does look nervous in the video. Was CM pimping her out?

And what fills up the almost 2 hours from the time SP leaves the soccer game until he is seen entering the building?

MOO

My understanding is that the going rate for an illegal gun is much more than $400.

And what fills up the almost 2 hours from the time SP leaves the soccer game until he is seen entering the building?

MOO

I wonder if he met up with Sabrina for a bit of time first and then both of them? JMO

What about his wallet being found in the wooded area or near it?

If I could contribute a little, SP was playing soccer with friends earlier that night not watching a game. The fact that his friends say he left the game early makes me think he got a call or text and that's why he left.

Additionally, while I agree that you never really know anyone, my sister knew SP as well as any of his friends. She is totally clear that he didn't do any drugs, he didn't even drink. As well, he was just not the type of guy to go looking for some strange. He just wasn't into that sort of thing. He really loved his wife. Of course my sister could be totally wrong but I've always known her to be a good judge of character.

I know it shouldn't matter why SP went into the apartment that night. There's nothing that he could have been there for that should lead to his murder, but I really want to know. When I heard the craigslist/kijiji thing it sounded reasonable. But as others have pointed out here who would go into a stranger's home if they were buying something off the net?

It was mentioned there may be a publication ban. If so does anyone know what exactly will be limited? Will they not be able to report any details? Or will the media only be limited to basics of the trial, assuming there is one?

The late hour isn't too odd to me either given that my husband owns his own construction business and sometimes a tool is needed for tomorrow and this was only realized at the last moment. Men who work for themselves like SP might work late (like 9 or 10pm) often and thus midnight is not an unusual hour for them?
Just curious.... So your saying your husband would go buy a large power tool at midnight .....30 minutes away without telling you OR anyone else?

What about his wallet being found in the wooded area or near it?
I am thinking the wallet was tossed in the woods from Jane street by SC and CM after they tried the bank card out (as seen in the images of CM that appear to be at an RBC)
If I could contribute a little, SP was playing soccer with friends earlier that night not watching a game. The fact that his friends say he left the game early makes me think he got a call or text and that's why he left.

Additionally, while I agree that you never really know anyone, my sister knew SP as well as any of his friends. She is totally clear that he didn't do any drugs, he didn't even drink. As well, he was just not the type of guy to go looking for some strange. He just wasn't into that sort of thing. He really loved his wife. Of course my sister could be totally wrong but I've always known her to be a good judge of character.

I know it shouldn't matter why SP went into the apartment that night. There's nothing that he could have been there for that should lead to his murder, but I really want to know. When I heard the craigslist/kijiji thing it sounded reasonable. But as others have pointed out here who would go into a stranger's home if they were buying something off the net?

It was mentioned there may be a publication ban. If so does anyone know what exactly will be limited? Will they not be able to report any details? Or will the media only be limited to basics of the trial, assuming there is one?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Just curious.... So your saying your husband would go buy a large power tool at midnight .....30 minutes away without telling you OR anyone else?
And park a 7minute walk down the street.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

SP may have left the soccer game early, thereby missing his usual coffee with the guys after the game, because he could do what he needed to do and still get him on time, not causing any suspicion to his wife.

Jmo

Sorta' started out that way until it was reported his wife was not home that night .... which ends up adding to the mystery ... did he know he could stay out later than normal without her knowing it by simply send a text once in a while.

Interesting to know when she first realized he had not come home .... was it the next day ? ... not sure if it has been reported or not.

I feel sorry for the SP family , they sound like very nice people.

Maybe Sabrina asked SP to lend her some emergency money (vet bill?) and he went to help out? They don't look in a rush in the video though. But why park away from her address unless he was supposed to meet Sabrina at the Tim Hortons and she called over to him from the other side of the parking lot. They also don't steal his truck which they likely realized would bust them fairly quick. JMO

The bottom line : a man was murdered, taken from his loved ones, whatever his reasons for going to that apartment(good or bad) details of that fatal night will eventually come out.
More pressing now IMO is making sure these 2 don't slip away/plea bargain(history repeating itself) Hopefully LE and Canadian Justice System will successfully seal the fate of SC and CM.
I think SP went searching for "something that late hour" (knowing he was free for the night) and met up with at least one person he was comfortable enough to go home with....and since we don't know how he died..... Very difficult to explain the 4 hours that appeared (as per video) to start quite amicable....

MOO
I doubt it was a gun but I am just making a point that if it was an ITEM he was being offered at that time of night and it is not sex or drugs, it is definitely not a power tool, it would be maybe a gun and I am not suggesting he was looking for a high end gun or automatic weapon but for sure a person can get a cheap revolver for $300 to $400 especially if someone is desperate. As for the 2 hours, I allow 15 minutes if lets say he left somewhere between 10:15 to 10:30pm, so low balling it and working from a 10:30pm time frame....if at worst SP drove as slow as possible (30 min trip) then add in 5 min for the bank and then a very slow walk to apt of 10 min...and we last see SP on video at 12:15am that leaves 60 min unaccounted for.

It is unfortunate but truly nobody knows what happens behind closed doors or what is going on inside someone's head if they are not will to share. All this is baffling indeed and very sad and the mystery is why is SP in this part of town at midnight? These same people who say he doesn't do drugs or would never look for strange must really be shocked to find out he left his game early to go where he did and at the time he did without telling a soul. I read on here from Smasher I think, that RP was staying with her mom that night due to a surgery. Not sure if this a true fact or not but lets say it is for now and lets even say RP stayed with her mom 10 nights out of the year. What are the chances one of the very few nights RP is going to be away from home that this unfortunate accident happens the same night?? Has SP left his games early before in the past, even dating back to last Summer? The old saying goes that usually when a person gets caught doing something it is rarely, I mean RARELY the first time they are doing what they are caught doing.

Sorta' started out that way until it was reported his wife was not home that night .... which ends up adding to the mystery ... did he know he could stay out later than normal without her knowing it by simply send a text once in a while.

Interesting to know when she first realized he had not come home .... was it the next day ? ... not sure if it has been reported or not.

I feel sorry for the SP family , they sound like very nice people.
Yes in deed...so if RP was not home all night, did she come home at 2 or 3am to not find him there or did she just rely on texts and cell calls until breakfast time and still realize he is unreachable then go home? Or was she home all night and the other info is not true about her staying at her mom's place? Mystery for sure until the facts come out.

Yes in deed...so if RP was not home all night, did she come home at 2 or 3am to not find him there or did she just rely on texts and cell calls until breakfast time and still realize he is unreachable then go home? Or was she home all night and the other info is not true about her staying at her mom's place? Mystery for sure until the facts come out.

That night Roya was at her mom house because her mom did eye surgery and she was there to help and care for her. That night after game Roya keep calling and texting Sina when she was with her mom but she does not hear back from him. Then next early morning she goes home and see Sina is not home and that was when she call police to report he is missing. This is fact and I know this because I contact the family and thats what they told us.

You're totally right, he would meet at a public place and I would know!

JMO I think the Trump card in the mystery is LE confirming in the presser that SC and CM were "involved with the illegal drug trade" or words similar, SP like many people I have seen in the past, may have been a master manipulator living a few different lifestyles confidentially

Good to hear they are now behind bars. BTW - I believe you can get a good look at SC on google street view in the 2014 version. She is standing on the balcony, while on the phone.

Yes, I agree that Sina looked nervous in the video.

Looks like CM wasn't known to SP before but only SC was. Looks like the tall man beside him makes him feeling somehow uneasy, therefore SP changes the position to the other side. "Nervous" I wouldn't call it.

p.s. they're total idiots for going shopping in a Wal Mart with a countrywide man hunt going on.

It is difficult when one is "inseparably" (because you want to have your girlfriend under control). One of them would may not be as noticed.

I assumed they meant the Tim Horton's job. She worked at TH at St. Clair and Runnymede, not the one on Jane St. I know when my husband worked in construction in Toronto, every morning all the workers would hang out at Tim Horton's for a half hour before starting their day. I wondered if SP did the same and that is how he knew her.

I agree, he may have been stabbed, that would have caused less of a commotion to be noticed by neighbors.

An acquaintance of RP said "badly beaten" according to LE and the widow shouldn't look at him one last time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back