Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this AM fellow recently acquire his pilot's license in Winnepeg? Does anyone know if AM owns a plane?

per AM's Facebook he did spend some time in Winnipeg. He posted a video called Winnipeg Rave - posted July 2, 2012

You can bet Kavanagh – a seasoned cop who has done more than one stint in the homicide unit over the years – is running on little sleep right now. He must manage this massive search for Tim. Officers from Hamilton, OPP and Brantford continue to do grid searches in Brantford where Tim's truck was last seen and his cell phone was found. All the while meticulously laying the groundwork for a criminal case that is years away.

He and his team are interviewing Millard, knowing he likely holds the key to Tim's whereabouts and the identities and locations of other suspects. They are preparing and executing search warrants for Millard's home and hopefully getting arrest warrants for other suspects.

The scope of the investigation now includes Toronto Police and Canadian Border Security as well, according to police
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2873801-clairmont-whatever-it-takes/

Now here is my question. Why is he charged with forcible confinement? Doesn't that indicate that they have kept TB confined? Or is the act of taking the vehicle and then not having TB seen again the same? To me forcible confinement is keeping someone against their will.....someone who is alive.

Are we allowed to theorize what we think might have happened? I know in a somewhat recent thread about the murder of Nicole Paquette people were giving their opinions. If not I will delete.

MOO is that A) the man they test drove with the day before was a larger more intimidating guy and they 'chickened' out with him. They probably also reassessed their plan, (midday too busy?) and went for another try with Tim and went with a later time when it would be darker.

B ) I think and again this is strictly MOO they planned to take the truck and run. I wonder if maybe they were in the truck and during the test drive they attempted to just shove Tim from the moving vehicle and keep on driving? Maybe they know he was left injured, possibly fatally but didn't care.

It's just I can't fathom the idea that these young guys with so much in life would set out to take a life for a vehicle. Steal a vehicle yes, but I can't help but think that IF something more has happened to Tim, it wasn't part of the plan.

I wonder if Tim's wife has been linked to AM's FB profile and if she could make a positive id from that if he is a possible POI?

sorry if we aren't allowed to discuss our personal thoughts on a missing persons case, I know the rules are strict on non confirmed info, but I didn't know how personal theories might work into that.

I agree if the DM suspect has any info he should speak up now as he might get a deal in court IF he knows of anything about this case:twocents: Also he might think since he may have seen TB alive last he won't be implicated but that is NOT the case if TB is not found alive DM is just as guilty! SPEAK UP now so Mr.Bosma can be found! Ok this will be my last post this is getting to me feel helpless:banghead:

I've been a guest since Tuesday. I tried registering but had issues, long story lol. But all this time I've been wanting to post "findings". Recent was on AM's fb page, in his baja's pics there's a picture of a 3500 red dodge ram. :(

:welcome: Welcome Carriew and all of our new members and guests!!

Let's help bring Tim home!!

My stoopid computer crashed on me but I'm back now. At least the cake got made in the meantime :blushing:.

Do you think he has maybe two of them, one on each wrist, and possibly made bolder in the time since he had them originally done? Since neither appear to me to have a box around them?
Just my thoughts.

He has two - the one on right wrist is bigger - 2x as big but still small.

on AM's twitter there are pics of some heavy machinery... he calls one his "toy for the week"... so not sure if he owns one now permanently?? I realize LE would notice piles of fresh dirt, but would they necessarily attribute them to these two/this case?

is the new hangar floor cemented? or just loose dirt? what about the ground around the hangar?

To the family and friends of Tim Bosma, especially his beloved wife and daughter, our thoughts and prayers are with you that Tim will be returned safely to you soon :praying:

I wonder if TB threw his cell phone out the window to leave a trail for LE.

I wouldn't think DM and the other person would want their fingerprints on the phone.

imo

on AM's twitter there are pics of some heavy machinery... he calls one his "toy for the week"... so not sure if he owns one now permanently?? I realize LE would notice piles of fresh dirt, but would they necessarily attribute them to these two/this case?

is the new hangar floor cemented? or just loose dirt? what about the ground around the hangar?

I saw those machinery images :scared: I don't know about the hangar though.

Are we allowed to theorize what we think might have happened? I know in a somewhat recent thread about the murder of Nicole Paquette people were giving their opinions. If not I will delete.

MOO is that A) the man they test drove with the day before was a larger more intimidating guy and they 'chickened' out with him. They probably also reassessed their plan, (midday too busy?) and went for another try with Tim and went with a later time when it would be darker.

B ) I think and again this is strictly MOO they planned to take the truck and run. I wonder if maybe they were in the truck and during the test drive they attempted to just shove Tim from the moving vehicle and keep on driving? Maybe they know he was left injured, possibly fatally but didn't care.

It's just I can't fathom the idea that these young guys with so much in life would set out to take a life for a vehicle. Steal a vehicle yes, but I can't help but think that IF something more has happened to Tim, it wasn't part of the plan.

I wonder if Tim's wife has been linked to AM's FB profile and if she could make a positive id from that if he is a possible POI?

sorry if we aren't allowed to discuss our personal thoughts on a missing persons case, I know the rules are strict on non confirmed info, but I didn't know how personal theories might work into that.

Hamtowner, we are absolutely allowed to express our opinions...as long as we don't specifically name people who have not been named as persons of interest by the police and have been named in MSM (main stream media).

Keep the ideas coming!

Cant make out tattoo in video , zoomed up and still can't. It is on the right wrist I believe.

The picture of number 48 in car projects appears to be a tatoo on the left wrist.

I dunno....

There is a tattoo on both outer wrists. I saw it in one of the pictures on AM facebook.

implying financial difficulties for the family? hmmmm.

IMO ....more likely that the remaining family members are not interested in the company or may not have the know how of the family business....

You are right - it is on left arm - you can see better view in pic #52 in car projects. Video is definitely on right. I am surprised that the person in TO selling the car noticed something like that - it is small.

I think it looks like it's on BOTH wrists from the helicopter video and the pic of DM showing off "gears" in the car projects photos in the hanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly