Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, let me guess - she wants to travel to Fusion on Friday nights and other clubs in the area just in case the Nanny and her sister, no wait the people who stole Caylee, no wait the people she sold Caylee to, might drop in and have Caylee with them!!! Oh yeah, like the judge is REALLY going to fall for that one.

THIS is what she and JB have come up with during all their hours long sessions in his office???

LOL...yeah...and then their must have been connections to the "babysitter" in Hawaii, Europe, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, etc...

Oh yeah...she'll also need a new wardrobe so she can travel undercover. Her disguise will be a socialite, so nothing less than a Chanel wardrobe, paaahleeeze!

LOL...yeah...and then their must have been connections to the "babysitter" in Hawaii, Europe, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, etc...

Oh yeah...she'll also need a new wardrobe so she can travel undercover. Her disguise will be a socialite, so nothing less than a Chanel wardrobe, paaahleeeze!

That would explain her new tiny sized "Find Caylee" tee. How could she find her daughter without her Fusian Certified Hot Body on display?

I haven't read all of this yet but does anybody else thinks that she's wants to go look for her daughter (Caylee) now that Tes is coming back into town and start searching now and she wants to start searchinng now. I find that very strange. I can't believe she's not locked up yet. I hate to say this they have evidence starting that something bad happen.

I think she's got lots of reasons why she wants to "search" including but not limited to the return of TES. I find it highly improbable that the court would allow her to leave the state, considering all of the restrictions on her ability to move freely about Orlando. I'm not so sure, though, about her request to look around Orlando at those particular areas of interest .... I know, I know .... the whole thing is a ruse to begin with but, just hear me out ... other folks have posted on this thread that maybe she might just lead them to an area that might actually have something that will help. You know... the claims that there is some kernel of truth in the lies she tells ... maybe she'll lead them to new evidence?

Despite saying all that, I am TOTALLY AGAINST THE MOTION (not that the court really cares what the public at large think, particularly me) because ...

KC, believe it or not, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE (LOTS OF CHANCES) TO TELL THE TRUTH AND TELL LEO WHERE CAYLEE IS AND WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! SUCK IT UP AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR POOR DECISION MAKING!

I trust LEO and TES to find her because they actually care about Caylee!

Oh, let me guess - she wants to travel to Fusion on Friday nights and other clubs in the area just in case the Nanny and her sister, no wait the people who stole Caylee, no wait the people she sold Caylee to, might drop in and have Caylee with them!!! Oh yeah, like the judge is REALLY going to fall for that one.

THIS is what she and JB have come up with during all their hours long sessions in his office???

Didn't you know Fusion is having an all white party she doesn't want to miss!:crazy::crazy:

Is she allowed to give interviews or anything while on home confinement? Maybe a little video of her searching for Caylee?

ATTN any WS Lawyers

Is there any legal precedents for such thing?

Wouldn't a lawyer have his investigators search for such leads?

This is a totally and TOO LATE set up for "well she tried to look for her daughter but big bad LE would not let her" UNREAL!

I am going to make a prediction. My crystal ball tells me that:

There are going to be alot of "credible tips" secretly given to the A's via "clues" and "scared looks" that Caylee is holed in holiday resorts that are in countries where there is no reciprocal extraditadition laws with USA... and KC is the ONLY person who can check them out because if anyone else tried they would be in grave danger! Plus, no one but KC has ever seen Zanny, (My) Sister Sam and the band of rabid Toddlers so MUST GO as no one else would recognise them.

And if that doesnt fly, then oh well, she can whine on myspace about how she really wanted to search for Caylee but the mean ole judge wouldnt let her.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. When is the FIASCO going to end??? LE must be just ITCHING to stop all this nonsense, my heart goes out them. If its driving me up the wall, I can only imagine how those who have been living and breathing the case must feel.

That is too funny.............

I am beginning to wonder WHO is more insane KC or Baez.

Since when are criminals allowed to go out and do secret searches?? LMAO I cannot wait till the hearing on Friday!! LE has already said the baby is deceased, what part of that do they NOT understand??

Poppy

Personally, I think the only way the judge should even consider this motion is if Casey can provide some type of proof that her daughter is alive. She is the only person that knows what really happened. She obviously knows more than anyone else, that is why that little girl cannot be found. To prove she is really doing this to find her daughter alive, she would have to give up a piece of the information she is holding on to.

It's obvious that this is only to continue the nonsense that Caylee has been kidnapped, to throw attention away from CAsey.

JB needs to check his wallet for missing CC's. How else is she going to fund this spree? Te he. Oh wait - there is that fund, I ALMOST forgot.

:rolleyes:

The more I think about this the more it really ticks me off. KC knows her daughter is not alive, so why all this hoopla about looking for her? Even when they find the body, she cannot say the nanny or anyone else killed her cause the body was in the car KC drove. She may have died on accident (I doubt it) but KC should have called 911 when she found out she had died, not drive around for days with her in the trunk then dump her body some palce.

KC and her family must think everyone is stupid to fall for this ploy.

These decisions are set for this Friday at 10 or 10:30 AM.

I apologize, this has already been answered, I'm sure, but will the hearing be televised? I got the impression that it would be from another post.

The more I think about this the more it really ticks me off. KC knows her daughter is not alive, so why all this hoopla about looking for her? Even when they find the body, she cannot say the nanny or anyone else killed her cause the body was in the car KC drove. She may have died on accident (I doubt it) but KC should have called 911 when she found out she had died, not drive around for days with her in the trunk then dump her body some palce.

KC and her family must think everyone is stupid to fall for this ploy.

I think this was something JB dreamed up to try and make KC look like a responsible parent. That way when they go to trial he can say that KC did in fact look for her daughter.

I think this was something JB dreamed up to try and make KC look like a responsible parent. That way when they go to trial he can say that KC did in fact look for her daughter.

You are probably right about that. KC has stated she actually did look for her daughter even tho we know she wasn't and was partying instead.

JB is not any kind of lawyer I would want to represent me at all on anything.

That would explain her new tiny sized "Find Caylee" tee. How could she find her daughter without her Fusian Certified Hot Body on display?

I bet the people who "took Caylee" hang out at the best clubs in South Beach, Miami too! She better just run and check that out too!

I think she's got lots of reasons why she wants to "search" including but not limited to the return of TES. I find it highly improbable that the court would allow her to leave the state, considering all of the restrictions on her ability to move freely about Orlando. I'm not so sure, though, about her request to look around Orlando at those particular areas of interest .... I know, I know .... the whole thing is a ruse to begin with but, just hear me out ... other folks have posted on this thread that maybe she might just lead them to an area that might actually have something that will help. You know... the claims that there is some kernel of truth in the lies she tells ... maybe she'll lead them to new evidence?
She's already had that opportunity, and blew it badly.

If I recall, after her 30 days of fruitless "searching", she led LE down a hallway at Universal, lying all the way.

I doubt the judge will give this stranger to the truth another opportunity to waste the time of law enforcement. Unlike Miss Casey, they have work to do.

It makes me so sick to think about it, but I can see her doing this, going to the area where she left Caylee's body, 'pretending' to help search on a 'gut feeling' and then proceed to "by chance" find or 'come across' Caylee's remains and fake shock and disbelief and ofcourse deny, deny, deny, that she had anything to do with that precious girl's demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc