Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for posting this exchange and the link. To be honest, when KC talks about Caylee calling herself a boss, and patting herself on the chest, that shows mommy pride. Doesn't fit in with the rest of her behavior, and sure doesn't fit in with her comment right before this one.

I think the chest thumping and boss comments were learned from Cindy. For some reason...I can imagine her saying that A LOT! Sweet little Caylee was just imitating her. I think it was just a cute little blurb she wanted to share....same as the potty training. It was very clear Tony was not in the least bit interested. All of his conversation was about "getting his itch scratched."

Good analysis. I always thought that was a strategic point of contention. At first I wondered if there had been a fight on June 9 because - even though CA said she could or would not watch Caylee while KC took a trip, KC might have charged a ticket for herself on one of CA's cards and the charge hit earlier than she thought and CA saw it and hit the roof (she might have booked it a bit later than the other ones she did on line on May 14). It also seemed to me that the spending spree she did with Amy's account when she left was also some kind of self-justified entitlement thing because somebody had not gotten her a ticket or she had not been able to finalize her own. I'm still not clear on how many different cc statements (in addition to the JC Penny one) that CA was reluctant to hand over to LE but offered to JB.

It's getting hard for me to listen to those videos too - my tolerance level for both of their voices is pretty low these days.
:slap:
Well, that wraps up the 9th for me. It has always been hanging on a hook for me and I think you just took it off the hook. Thanks. Fersur---there was something about the 9th. I think the 9th is where her "PLAN" kinda started falling apart. Then the 15th Caylee tattled on mama to CA and that was what that fight was about.

Do we know the date KC stole from her grandmother? Maybe before the 9th????? Or there about?

Another question about the BPD issue, since Casey seemed to adapt her personality to the most important guy in her life, whoever that happened to be at the time...if TL was less than receptive to the idea of kids would Casey's issues make it more likely that she got rid of Caylee because of that ? I know it's not Tony's fault, and I would never suggest that he was even partly responsible, but maybe Casey's need to please coupled with any sociopathic tendencies, absence of remorse, could be the cause of Caylee's murder ? It looks like Casey is another Diane D. to me.

One of the traits of a person who suffers from BPD is that people are expendable and interchangeable. Without knowing more about Caylee's murder, I don't think any of us or even the pro's could reasonably speculate about whether or not her relationship with TL played any role at all in it. Could be, like has happened too many times, she saw Caylee as an obstacle to that relationship but could be totally unrelated. Could have been the fight with CA. Could have just plain been tired of playing the mommy role. It's really just a guess at this point even whether it was well planned out, by KC standards, or whether it was in a rage and/or the premeditation happened in the blink of an eye. Could have even been that she did not plan to kill Caylee but it happened due to her actions of child abuse, as suggested by her dp atty. TL, such as by an overdose of sedatives. Still 1st degree under FL statutes, btw.

Shamefully, I thought that video was hysterical. The mom in me is shocked and appalled that anyone would teach a baby to say those things but it was funny. No matter how funny to others though, if someone had my baby saying those things I'd be hysterical in a totally different and very unpleasant way.
i thought pearl the landlord was so funny rofl if you see the out takes pearl wasnt swearing before i saw the outtakes i was like um yikes ..heres this little tiny girl yelling at
this big huge man rofl ..

I agree with ya, Cecybeans, that Casey likely got the first "notion" of getting the house from Cindy if it is to be believed about the CA/GA divorce and putting the house in Casey's name. Shady behavior breeds shady behavior, does it not? That is not a good thought to put in lazy Casey's skull.

So, SPECULATION, when GA and CA get back together and here's Casey preggers with Caylee, and then has the child out of wedlock, the 'rents are starting to complain and criticize Casey's stealing, work history, and child raising, friction begins to occur. The idea may have been planted in Casey's mind at various times about her "getting the house". In fact, by June 2008 she is NOT getting the house, she's close to getting the BOOT from the home (but they want Caylee to stay).

I think Casey was ANGRY at the alleged threat from the A's about taking Caylee away from her. I think she was ANGRY about them riding her @ss about the No Clothes Party when she told them she went to work and then Cindy went on her MySpace and then showed Casey she saw the photos and said, "You were AT WORK, HUH"? I think she was ANGRY at being usurped as the "mother" of Caylee. I think she was ANGRY about not being able to go to Puerto Rico. I think she was ANGRY at being called out on her stealing and was jealous about the attention Caylee got from Cindy, George and even Lee. I think the Father's Day event and not being invited or told not to come really set her off! I think she was ANGRY that they would even CONSIDER kicking her out (I don't think they would have anyway).

bolded
WOW! I didn't know that part.

Not every young man in college wants a wife.

A LOSER is a woman who goes into such a relationship hoping she can get the man to change his mind.
i dunno he got with her knowing she had a kid imho if he doesnt want all that why get with someone who has a child ? he knew what
he was doing just it didnt go as expected he probably didnt expect her
to kill her kid .and i think i know where she got that statement about
caylee being passsed the f*ck out ... i think its from the movie
friday .. when one of the guys on there gets punched by the neighborhood bully guy
skinny black dude says he got knocked the f*ck out !!! you would have to
see the movie to hear the statement the way i think she meant it to be said ,

I was going to ask about this "bella mia" which Tony says and the meaning of her tattoo, right, bella vita? Is bella mia = beautiful one or my beautiful????

And I think Bella Vita was beautiful life, yes?

Is that how she came up with this italian thing or whatever she's attempting here, from Tony? thinks she's impressive. LOL!

Yes, makes me think TonE sprinkled his conversations with a little Italian and perhaps he was the inspiration for her tattoo. Was a life with TonE the "beautiful life" she had in mind?

Shamefully, I thought that video was hysterical. The mom in me is shocked and appalled that anyone would teach a baby to say those things but it was funny. No matter how funny to others though, if someone had my baby saying those things I'd be hysterical in a totally different and very unpleasant way.

What happened to good taste? I'm not talking adult humor, I get it, it's funny around adults. But not coming out of a baby!

We taught my son to say "Greetings and salutations, good sir" when he was introduced to someone or saying "hello" to certain friends. It was funny coming out of this little 2 year old person. There were some others too, just things you wouldn't expect to come out of a toddlers mouth, but nothing I would be embarrassed if they said in front of my mom or employer!

My older kids were 10 and 7 when I had the last, so they taught her somethings we never would have. But kids do dumb things, they're kids. We're supposed to be showing them the difference between right and wrong. Not encouraging them to do things they shouldn't.

She PROMISES Tony that she will have the house to herself in 3 days...that is on June 16.

She is telling Amy she can move her stuff over.

I am not sure Caylee was the intended victim. Maybe she chickened out with her parents and since she had the chloroform already mixed and good to go...?

But if you are planning to kill your parents, now I know we are talking about KC here, but still....if you are seriously planning on killing them, why would you tell anybody and everybody that you will have the house to yourself in exactly 3 days?

Don't get me wrong, the whole thing is BIZARRE, but what was she planning on saying to Amy... "C'mon on in, don't step on the bodies though and don't worry, as soon as I get some more trash bags, I'll get them out of the way?"

And even if there WAS something going on with C&A, why would Casey think she would get the house? Even if they did split, the house was in CA's name, wouldn't it just be George moving into an apartment?

It is all just tooooooooooooooo weird.

What happened to good taste? I'm not talking adult humor, I get it, it's funny around adults. But not coming out of a baby!

We taught my son to say "Greetings and salutations, good sir" when he was introduced to someone or saying "hello" to certain friends. It was funny coming out of this little 2 year old person. There were some others too, just things you wouldn't expect to come out of a toddlers mouth, but nothing I would be embarrassed if they said in front of my mom or employer!

My older kids were 10 and 7 when I had the last, so they taught her somethings we never would have. But kids do dumb things, they're kids. We're supposed to be showing them the difference between right and wrong. Not encouraging them to do things they shouldn't.

As I posted, I would be very upset if anyone taught my child those things.

Sorry, I should have watched the video myself before replying to this, it was not what I thought it was and it was really funny!! My daughter told me about it, she must be a bigger prude than I am I thought it was great!

But like you, not coming out of my kid!!

I have often wondered if George and Cindy were next.

30 days later, she needed one more day....

1. Self Defense
2. Neck Breaking
3. Chloroform

Was Lee in on half the proceeds?

Wow. If this is true why in the world would they be pleading to eveyone to find her innocent so she can come back home? I would be scared to death of her if this was her plan of course.

But if you are planning to kill your parents, now I know we are talking about KC here, but still....if you are seriously planning on killing them, why would you tell anybody and everybody that you will have the house to yourself in exactly 3 days?

Don't get me wrong, the whole thing is BIZARRE, but what was she planning on saying to Amy... "C'mon on in, don't step on the bodies though and don't worry, as soon as I get some more trash bags, I'll get them out of the way?"

And even if there WAS something going on with C&A, why would Casey think she would get the house? Even if they did split, the house was in CA's name, wouldn't it just be George moving into an apartment?

It is all just tooooooooooooooo weird.

The same lack of logic applies to her identifying a ZFG (her nanny) as the kidnapper. Didn't she know that when LE found the person who fit the id that she would be able to prove there was no connection? Wouldn't have it been easier and smarter to have planned on saying a stranger kidnapped her?

There's just no logic to either plan/lie.

I think the reason she kept telling Tony and Amy she would be getting her own place is so they'd keep being her friend. It seems that all her old friends got sick of her lies and ditched her. Amy was about to be homeless so by KC saying "You can come live at my awesome house for low rent" of course Amy would stick around. Also, Tony was probably mad that he couldn't go over there or that she couldn't stay over a lot b/c she needed to be home with Caylee. By saying she would get her own place he probably thought he should just put up with it for a little longer so he could have all the time he wanted to spend the nights you-know-whating KC. I guarantee when the 3 days came up she probably said something like "it's getting pushed back one more month" and if she didn't get caught on the 15th, she would have kept up this charade for who knows how long.

:slap:
Well, that wraps up the 9th for me. It has always been hanging on a hook for me and I think you just took it off the hook. Thanks. Fersur---there was something about the 9th. I think the 9th is where her "PLAN" kinda started falling apart. Then the 15th Caylee tattled on mama to CA and that was what that fight was about.

Do we know the date KC stole from her grandmother? Maybe before the 9th????? Or there about?

What ever the fight was about I don't think it was gma's stolen checks. Gma had already gotten into it with KC about the money back in April or May per Gma's statement to LE.

Wow. If this is true why in the world would they be pleading to eveyone to find her innocent so she can come back home? I would be scared to death of her if this was her plan of course.

I was saying that when she was out on bond after I found out about her telling Amy she was getting the house. "Watch your back George and Cindy......"

One thing that really concerned me from the IM was where was Caylee and who was she with when KC went to TL's??

casey o marie:as soon as i get off work, i'm heading over
L7Tone: when do you?
casey o marie: i'll try and see if i can't just leave cays with my nanny for a little bit
casey o marie: i'm done at 1-1:30
casey o marie: we have a meeting at 12.
L7Tone: really
casey o marie: afterwards, i'm out

According to her cell phone pings, it pinged near TL's around 1:30 then near the Anthony home after 6. GA would have been leaving for work around this time IIRC and CA was at work. So where was Caylee?

The same lack of logic applies to her identifying a ZFG (her nanny) as the kidnapper. Didn't she know that when LE found the person who fit the id that she would be able to prove there was no connection? Wouldn't have it been easier and smarter to have planned on saying a stranger kidnapped her?

There's just no logic to either plan/lie.

Very true. It just escapes me though...because thank god, I don't think like KC...that if she had an actual plan to kill G&A, that she would honestly think she could say "Yeah, well, my parents were going to move out and give me the house, but coincindentally instead they are dead now, but you know, it's okay, I still get the house."

As it very sadly turns out, KC could have gone to PR without a sitter but apparently couldn't scam the cash. But it wouldn't surprise me a bit if CA did deliberately and blatantly put an end to the PR fantasy by arranging her schedule to be unable to care for Caylee. I believe that CA's reasoning could have been something along the lines of: Why should KC get to go on this fantasy trip while poor martyrmom couldn't have such things?

Near perfect hubby and I have never been away from our children for more than 1 night when that young. That's not because we couldn't; we didn't want to be. I couldn't imagine wanting to leave our child at age two years for an entire week. We wouldn't be able to enjoy it. Just goes to show where her head was at with regards to her child. I can get over the "snothead" remark made to AR. We often refer to our very well loved children as 'rugbrats,' 'monkeys' or even 'monsters.' We do so, however, with very much affection and/or teasing. Sometimes, at least in our families, normal words just can't encompass the beauty we see in or love we feel for our children. My sis-in-law, after many years of trying, was finally blessed with a gorgeous baby boy. This child was the be-all, end-all for both her and my brother but they would refer to him with less than flattering terms at times that would apparently shock many here.

Now that I've written all that, upon reflection, I'm thinking that context would make all the difference in the world and I can't imagine us referring to our children with derogatory terms to anyone outside of the family; particularly with someone we barely knew.

OMG! Great post. Thank You so much for grounding the difference between the Ants and those of us who have been pulled into this.

Sometimes I sit here and compare the interactions of these peeps. I mean here we literally dissect them. Then a line has to be drawn between us.

Anyway, in our family----we have names we call the kids (at warm feelings times). My son calls his 10yr-----his lil doo-doo. I have always called the kids-----> well, you lil doo-doo (type of thangs). When I moved to PA. I called the lil boy doo-doo for something and my son and g/d looked like I had spit in their milk. I ask WHAT?? Well, I had to quit callin my babies lil doo-doo.

Would be nice to know what tone she used when she called Caylee "lil snothead". Because to be honest right now and right here--------> have called my babies -------> "Well, you lil head." But, it was not in a harmful tone. That is the line..........

Again----------Great post

CA supports CA only, imo. This show of support for KC is really because of how it reflects on CA, imo.

Yup------CA is the perfect mother------therefore she can't have a murdering daughter-----------KC didn't do it. nope--nope

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back