Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe Ashton talked about that in one of his online TV interviews. I believe the reason Baez watered it down was to make it more believable so they wouldn't get laughed out of court.

Sadly it worked....

But does it backfire?

I read that the trial OS, without supporting evidence can be 'faithfully' based on the clients testimony to the DT but cannot be creative ... the DT do not have the license to manipulate it.

It seems clear that they did since KC was basically testifying to the psych doctors and so ... this is where JB crossed the line of ethics. He re-engineered her story since it was too extreme.

Will this impact him?

It sorta/kinda has but I am not convinced that the Florida Bar or anyone will take him to task on his creative legal representation that set a new low in 'sleaze'. JB played fast and loose and hopefully will lose ....

But there's a different between Amy and Casey. Amy apparently has conscience, thankfully. Casey does not. Casey has no regrets about Caylee or destroying her family and friends and even some strangers at all. If she goes into *advertiser censored*, she won't regret it or self medicate herself. She'll just love all of the attention and that people think she is so hot, they all want to do her. That's Casey for you.

I agree Aedrys, FCA will LOVE the attention *advertiser censored* will bring her, and she will not need to use drugs to anesthetize herself at all. She might just try a drug or two for the heck of it, love it, get addicted to that lifestyle or the drug after a while, who knows?

anyway, it seems at this point, if she is looking for any substantial $$$ at all, the *advertiser censored* industry is where she could very well end up, and she will definitely like that kind of attention, I think JB saw with her recent Video Diary antics, FCA was going nowhere fast $$$-wise.

IMO, MOO. etc.

I think Baez was trying hard to get her a big money deal from a Mainstream News source or a big book deal. Baez had publicly stated that BEFORE Casey would do her big interview she needed to heal from her tragedy. So he told everyone she was going to seek treatment and go to school online and better herself, essentially. He said all of that because he thought he could help her have a comeback. But after she made those vapid and skanky videos and caused all of that needless drama, imo, that was that. He was over it. And I think that Dottie was helping to hide her out, and she is done now too. No PAYDAY in sight, so Casey has to go.

I agree -- I think Jose was hoping for some big bucks for BOTH him and FCA ... and nothing, nada, zip ... :giggle: no one was buying their bull ...

BBM: What Jose was trying to do was "humanize" Casey Anthony ... which is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE and WILL NEVER happen !

EPIC FAIL, Jose :seeya: ... ain't EVER gonna happen ...

For Jose to even "consider" that Casey Anthony "might" try to make positive changes in her life is absolutely CRAZY ... All Casey Anthony cares about is ME ME and ME ... and Jose Baez KNOWS this ...

:seeya: Jose, your "stunt" did not work and it ain't gonna work ... he should have known this ...

:waitasec: Some people never learn ...

MOO ...

Chuckling to myself.

All this mention of *advertiser censored*, are there not some criteria before you can make money at it? Looks, performance, etc... I understand some low budget crackhead doing a home vid, but big bucks???!!! Really? I don't see it.

Two losers trying to use each other. I hope their sick symbiosis is over.

Chuckling to myself.

All this mention of *advertiser censored*, are there not some criteria before you can make money at it? Looks, performance, etc... I understand some low budget crackhead doing a home vid, but big bucks???!!! Really? I don't see it.

I don't think the *advertiser censored* industry has a lot of prerequisites that FCA would not minimally satisfy, I'm not talking the major *advertiser censored* venues, I think some sleezebag would offer FCA some $$$ to give it a shot, anyway, not saying she would make millions or anything, but given the fact that she is a pariah at this time and she cannot make money doing much else,

just depends how desparate she gets...... anyway, SHE seems to think SHE has what it takes, :floorlaugh:

disclaimer...*take this with extreme grain of salt*

i seen on tmz.com where JB (supposedly) quit ( vs gettig fired?) = IF this is true, can he do that quit? i'm not an legal expert but i thought she had to fire him( his only way out/escape?)

No he can quit. Baez was tied to Casey while the case was still going to trial. But he is completely and ethically able to leave his client.

I'm sure he left for purely financial and selfish reasons but I still think it was a smart move on his part, but its certainly nothing that could or should gain any respect from the masses.

No he can quit. Baez was tied to Casey while the case was still going to trial. But he is completely and ethically able to leave his client.

I'm sure he left for purely financial and selfish reasons but I still think it was a smart move on his part, but its certainly nothing that could or should gain any respect from the masses.

Bottom-line: JB wants to follow in JA's footsteps before it is too late and he loses the opportunity and $$$$$$. Book deal.

He deserves every bit of his self imposed misery and a lifetime more. This is a person who knowingly lied to free a child murderer. He should never have been granted a law license. Any of her future victims have him to thank.

:rocker::rocker::rocker: I totally agree !

I have zero sympathy for him or any of the DT. I kind of did for Simms yesterday, but I've changed my mind. They played with the devil, so now they will get the devil's due. If she goes after them, it's because they sold their souls to represent and free her in the first place. Welcome to karma, DT.

:rocker::rocker::rocker: I totally agree !

:seeya:

Maybe JB finally realizes that the karma train is headed straight for FCA and he wants to rid himself of her before anymore damage is done. Or maybe he is a sociopath like FCA and sees that now that he is already made a name for himself w/ the trial, FCA no longer serves any purpose to him.

Who knows? I do believe that whatever his motive is, it is for selfish reasons. IMO he is nearly as atrocious as his client. Either way, and if this allegation is in fact true, I like that FCA is losing everyone that is close to her and support her murdering, lying, thieving self. Maybe she will finally realize that she is toxic and people want nothing to do with her. More likely though, she will play the victim as she has done so consistently in the last 3 years, and think it's the fault of everyone else.

JMO

I don't think the *advertiser censored* industry has a lot of prerequisites that FCA would minimally satisfy, I'm not talking the major *advertiser censored* venues, I think some sleezebag would offer FCA some $$$ to give it a shot, anyway, not saying she would make millions or anything, but given the fact that she is a pariah at this time and she cannot make money doing much else,

just depends how desparate she gets...... anyway, SHE seems to think SHE has what it takes, :floorlaugh:

She already has one *advertiser censored* pic out there. I'm sure she can get right back on that bike and do it all over again. I wouldn't put anything past her...
I'm sure they can photoshop the "bacne" :floorlaugh:

The minute I saw that picture of Casey's tattoo and her entire back, I KNEW *advertiser censored* wasn't gonna be a lucrative career for her. I have heard that freckles are angel kisses, but the moles on her back are probably from the devil himself. Yikes!

HA HA it is just so funny to see this whole mess implode. He had to know she is not worth a dime because the people will not stand for her to make money off her child, all the networks know this and they are not taking a chance. She is mad because she is stuck in hiding and he is out living it up, so to speak in her minds eye. IMO, she released those videos of herself just so she could get some attention. I hope she is tossed out on her rear with no place to go, no money, no nothing. Bet she runs home to mommy real fast. *advertiser censored* will be the only way she can make any $$$$ and at that she will fade pretty fast because simply put, Casey is not all that - even tho she seems to think she is. She might find some skanky somebody that will latch on to her, take care of her for a short while, but that will not last either. Casey will soon see what the real world is all about and just how much she is hated.

Baez claims he quit, OCA claims she fired him. interesting coming from ones who both makeup stories. That's what you get Baez for ruining other peoples lives to set free a killer. IMO You better hope OCA doesn't turn on you now.
S he is capable of coming up with some wild stories made just for you.
:seeya:

But does it backfire?

I read that the trial OS, without supporting evidence can be 'faithfully' based on the clients testimony to the DT but cannot be creative ... the DT do not have the license to manipulate it.

It seems clear that they did since KC was basically testifying to the psych doctors and so ... this is where JB crossed the line of ethics. He re-engineered her story since it was too extreme.

Will this impact him?

It sorta/kinda has but I am not convinced that the Florida Bar or anyone will take him to task on his creative legal representation that set a new low in 'sleaze'. JB played fast and loose and hopefully will lose ....
I wonder the same exact thing? Can't they do something to him for taking it upon himself to throw Roy Kronk into the whole mix? How'd he get added to the story???

The irony.... Baez will probably run out now and do a tell-all interview for millions, then run off to Mexico!

Well, he's no angel in this mess and I do not like the idea of him making money for what he helped do to Caylee's memory. But, if he does make a bunch of cash I hope it pees Casey off to no end.

Really though, what all could he tell? He can talk about what he did at trial, etc., which most everyone knows already anyway. He can't talk about anything the killer told him in confidence either by word or in writing. So...what could be the basis of his "tell-all." I'm not challenging your statement, I am asking for real--what could Baez actually sell to anyone?

Well, he's no angel in this mess and I do not like the idea of him making money for what he helped do to Caylee's memory. But, if he does make a bunch of cash I hope it pees Casey off to no end.

Really though, what all could he tell? He can talk about what he did at trial, etc., which most everyone knows already anyway. He can't talk about anything the killer told him in confidence either by word or in writing. So...what could be the basis of his "tell-all." I'm not challenging your statement, I am asking for real--what could Baez actually sell to anyone?

Ummm, how the licorice tasted? :D :floorlaugh:

Ummm, how the licorice tasted? :D :floorlaugh:

LMAO....

OK, so he could go in the direction of sleaze. But even then, it would be a boring read. I certainly don't want to read about the goings-on between those two modsnips.

I think that is why JB tried so hard to 'humanize' KC and why they wanted KC to go to therapy, etc.

I believe that the DT desperately needed to 'humanize' KC as the victim who is innocent given the NG verdict and focus on her tragedy of being in isolation in jail, etc.

JB's angle was that he saved an innocent Mother from the DP when it was just an 'accident' and the bullish LE and SA not only focused solely on KC but over-charged with DP, etc.

KC's attitude and defiance has ruined this strategy since she simply cannot change who she really is, that she really did it and does not care and, does not need any help ... thank you.

KC cannot earn the sympathy of some if she remains a pathological liar and blamer --- she is doing quite the reverse and so --- is a lost cause in how JB overcame the DP against all odds. All impact is lost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back