Casey Anthony's 'failure to protect' caused Caylee's death, DCF said

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A DCF spokeswoman said death investigations and reviews are done independently of the outcome of any legal proceedings.

"These investigations provide critical history should the Department have future contact with the family, or in response to any future concerns related to new children in the household," spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said in an email.

The report says that Cindy and Lee Anthony should have been interviewed for the missing person report, citing a Florida administrative code.

What is going on here again??????????

Just started reading this thread so it may have already been discussed, but....

Does this mean that if Lee and Mallory have a baby and bring the baby into the Anthony household, the DFC could have future contact (investigation) as to the care of the new baby?

From the report:

July 12: After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the maternal grandparents were concerned and confronted the mother.

July 15: The maternal grandparents went to Johnson's Wrecker Service blah, blah blah

Can someone refresh my memory how the confronted her on that date?

This is what I asked earlier. that was the first thing that jumped out at me in the report. What confrontation??? Is this real or just shoddy paperwork??

Vinnie Politan on HLN covering the DCF report now ...

Haven't had time to read the whole report yet, and this probably isn't part of it, but remember when DCF investigator came over and FCA was looking through doors for her paystubs from Universal to prove she worked there? Good times.

Funny you mention that. It is in the DCF report as well. Casey claims that OCSO have her pay stubs from Universal where she was a seasonal event planner. I am so glad that I had nothing in my mouth at that time or I surely would have choked on it.

This is what I asked earlier. that was the first thing that jumped out at me in the report. What confrontation??? Is this real or just shoddy paperwork??

Not shoddy paperwork, it is what the DCF agent was told by KC and CA.

Here is what we know on WS about June 12.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7016737#post7016737"]Ping Map for June 12, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

From the reports that DCF had been keeping that was apparently released earlier I found some interesting things that IMO DCF should have paid closer attention to.

There are clear errors in the reports that I will list below.

page 9

"The OCSO released the original 911 calls by the MGMX Ciindy Anthony to the Orlando Sentinel and media. In the first call the MGMX Cindy wanted the MX Casey arrested for grand theft due to stealing money and their car. The next call involved the disappearance of C/V Caylee. The MGMX stated the MX was originally missing and she found her, but the MX did not have the C/V. MX stated the C/V has been missing for a month and stated the babysitter stole her. The MGMX went SYD she found the car the MX was using and said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"."

Now the problem with this is what I have bolded. It was not the second 911 call that Cindy reported Caylee missing. It may mean nothing in the grand scheme of things but it would be nice if DCF could put the correct information in their reports when dealing with an innocent child that is supsected of chhild abuse/neglect.

Page 14

"Currently the Mother Casey is in jail without bond pending charges of child neglect and fraud-making false statements to LE. The following info comes from the OCSO narrative arrest report."
"The MGMX Cynthis Anthony became concerned and found the MX and brought her to her home. The MX initiated the call to the OCSO b/c the MGMX was going to do it."

Again, the bolded is incorrect information. Again, why is it that DCF can not be bothered to have the correct information in their reports?

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF

KC provided the information and that is the way it was recorded. It goes along with all the other lies she told DCF. jmo

I'm wondering if CA trying to get in touch with her by text saying call us - big trouble was on the 15th or the 12th? Could this be what the DOC is calling confronting her?

Was that text ever explained more fully anywhere?

Your right it was but according to KC and her defense Caylee drowned in the swimming pool.I seen no evidence of a real babysitter either. If you do I would love a link thanks?

If you remember JB put forth a theory, not fact, that Caylee drowned in the pool . . ..If you watched the end of the opening statement, he entered a caveat; "However this may never be proved in this case.". ..which left him a legal out. Naturally he didn't have to prove anything.

Page 26. . . ..Cindy identifies Zanny's apartment in the Sawgrass complex.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20224558/detail.html

Sorta odd that the apartment belonged to Ricardo Morales and his roommate Amy Huizenga. . .who had babyset Caylee in the past. . ...connect the dots.

Hmmm ..a bit too late for this Captain Obvious moment don'tcha think? I wonder how this would have affected things had it been reported BEFORE the criminal trial :furious:

Please forgive me if this has already been asked and answered as I am just now getting on here, but does this mean that should FCA become pregnant again, that child could possibly be taken away from her based on this report?

BBM

I don't think so. I think she would have to be found abusing the child first. She will most likely not be living in Orlando, and I doubt Orlando Child Services will track her down for the next 20 odd years, or be able to pull the report to forward "just in case". But, you never know on that last part, some employees stick around. ;)

If you remember JB put forth a theory, not fact, that Caylee drowned in the pool . . ..If you watched the end of the opening statement, he entered a caveat; "However this may never be proved in this case.". ..which left him a legal out. Naturally he didn't have to prove anything.

Sorta odd that the apartment belonged to Ricardo Morales and his roommate Amy Huizenga. . .who had babyset Caylee in the past. . ...connect the dots.

I dont have connect anything the reason Cindy said that was because KA told her that it was Zanny appartment which in fact it was not and even stated so on one of the jail visit. So maybe Im understanding this wrong are you applying that Ricardo has something to do with it? And as far as connecting the dots I did in fact connect them during the trial. IMO the jury failed to.

I dont have connect anything the reason Cindy said that was because KA told her that it was Zanny appartment which in fact it was not and even stated so on one of the jail visit. So maybe Im understanding this wrong are you applying that Ricardo has something to do with it?

Well, it was confirmed by Amy to Cindy, so yeah, I think her and Ricardo know more than they say they do. . . .some of the statements by Casey in her interviews. . .

17 Zani lived at where the old folks home is.
18 I regularly communicated with Zani by email or text message.
19 Zani babyset for me for two years.
20 Zani has been at a house in Andover Lakes for a while off Dorn and Curryford
21 Zani's roommates were Raquel Ferrel and Jennifer Ross.

There is a Zanny ..
named Zenaida Rosado . .26 yo .(prev. Fernandez Gonzales), married to Carlos. .. sister named Samantha. . .roommate Raquel Ferrell worked at TGI Fridays. . ..pg 21586
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

From the reports that DCF had been keeping that was apparently released earlier I found some interesting things that IMO DCF should have paid closer attention to.

There are clear errors in the reports that I will list below.

page 9

"The OCSO released the original 911 calls by the MGMX Ciindy Anthony to the Orlando Sentinel and media. In the first call the MGMX Cindy wanted the MX Casey arrested for grand theft due to stealing money and their car. The next call involved the disappearance of C/V Caylee. The MGMX stated the MX was originally missing and she found her, but the MX did not have the C/V. MX stated the C/V has been missing for a month and stated the babysitter stole her. The MGMX went SYD she found the car the MX was using and said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"."

Now the problem with this is what I have bolded. It was not the second 911 call that Cindy reported Caylee missing. It may mean nothing in the grand scheme of things but it would be nice if DCF could put the correct information in their reports when dealing with an innocent child that is supsected of chhild abuse/neglect.

Page 14

"Currently the Mother Casey is in jail without bond pending charges of child neglect and fraud-making false statements to LE. The following info comes from the OCSO narrative arrest report."
"The MGMX Cynthis Anthony became concerned and found the MX and brought her to her home. The MX initiated the call to the OCSO b/c the MGMX was going to do it."

Again, the bolded is incorrect information. Again, why is it that DCF can not be bothered to have the correct information in their reports?

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF

Especially since that info is so dang obvious and widely known too. :banghead:

Let's take the discussion about the case to the verdict thread peeps. And keep this to the discussion about the DCF report. :) Thanks....... I know there is going to be some cross over but if we are talking about trial the Verdict thread would be a better fit!

My recollection is jb stating WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE, SHE WAS NEVER MISSING, SHE DIED WHEN SHE DROWNED IN THEIR SWIMMING POOL. (PARAPHRASING) Do not see how these type of statements could be construed as a "legal out"............:waitasec:

Who Cares? They had every moral and ethical right to protect that child and they didn't. I don't want to hear about the eyes of the law. I am well aware of that. How about the eyes of God...the eyes of morality...the eyes of that child...FGS!!

They knew their daughter was not capable of taking care of the baby and they let it go. They could have reported it. They could have found her. They did nothing till their backs were against the wall and even then they stalled.

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:
You are absolutely right Whisperer! A lot of folks want to give them a free pass because 'the law always sides with the mother'. Well for me the point is THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY! If they had tried to intervene legally on Caylee's behalf, I might be able to muster some sympathy for them, but they didn't even try.

Instead, what they DID do on Caylee's behalf, is clean up a crime scene and allow over a month to pass before reporting anything, and then impede the investigation at every single turn. No free pass from me for the A clan...JMO.:twocents:

Why was this report not filed and this agency not part of the trial? I cannot get over the disconnect in this case. It just makes me angry.

has anyone sleuthed money trails or paper trails? Are the Anthony's well-connected through family or past associates?
The whole case, trail and aftermath stinks of it.
I have zero proof but, somehow all the Anthony's evaded normal punishment that anyone else would have been sent to jail for.

Well, it was confirmed by Amy to Cindy, so yeah, I think her and Ricardo know more than they say they do. . . .some of the statements by Casey in her interviews. . .

17 Zani lived at where the old folks home is.
18 I regularly communicated with Zani by email or text message.
19 Zani babyset for me for two years.
20 Zani has been at a house in Andover Lakes for a while off Dorn and Curryford
21 Zani's roommates were Raquel Ferrel and Jennifer Ross.

There is a Zanny ..
named Zenaida Rosado . .26 yo .(prev. Fernandez Gonzales), married to Carlos. .. sister named Samantha. . .roommate Raquel Ferrell worked at TGI Fridays. . ..pg 21586
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

First its off topic so this is the last time I will comment on this in this thread. KA had alot of fantasy people she made up and IMO took liitle pieces of info from others to make up her own thats how sociopath do it. I do see where this is going and your entitled to your opinion but I for one dont buy its everyone elses fault but KA. Just because she takes parts of her life and twist them into her lies doesnt make them code. I actually feel sorry for all KA old friends because not only were they fooled by her but now some are casting light on them.

My recollection is jb stating WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE, SHE WAS NEVER MISSING, SHE DIED WHEN SHE DROWNED IN THEIR SWIMMING POOL. (PARAPHRASING) Do not see how these type of statements could be construed as a "legal out"............:waitasec:

Sorry, Moderator will not allow posts in this thread except on the DTF report.

Have a nice day.

I switched my tv over to Channel 13 to catch the news conference and the reporter was discussing the report with the anchor. the anchor asked her why the report was released now, and the reporter stated that DCF told her that "AS A COURTESY, THEY WAITED UNTIL AFTER THE TRIAL". WTH? I am so disappointed in the way MY COUNTY has handled this entire matter.:banghead:

I swear, to whomever will hear me, this thing just keeps getting worse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back