Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, okay, so basically u are saying that the poster who originally posted that, Nancy Botwin, is friends with both of them? Thats how it was copied? So confused.. I know how to work myspace, but facebook is a bit foreign to me.. LOL! I used a fake name because I dont really like facebook to much (b/c of my difficulty, lol), so I didnt want any of my friends or hs friends to find me!

Oh, okay, so basically u are saying that the poster who originally posted that, Nancy Botwin, is friends with both of them? Thats how it was copied? So confused.. I know how to work myspace, but facebook is a bit foreign to me.. LOL! I used a fake name because I dont really like facebook to much (b/c of my difficulty, lol), so I didnt want any of my friends or hs friends to find me!

That I dont know. I dont know who's Nancy. I just got on a few minutes ago. I just looked for the Cameron person. Yes, facebook is harder to use I think. I prefer myspace much better. Its harder to search on Facebook too.

I know! LOL! Nancy was the poster who originally posted the wall to wall covo. with CAsey and Cam..I was just wondering how she accessed that, cause I cant figure it out!!

She has to blog to find her child! Caylee is on the internet here somewhere and Casey will do everything to find her

So....
if I am getting this straight...
Casey has two facebooks: One that is the find caylee one and then a private personal one?!

She has 3 facebooks

Caylee Anthony
Casey Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony

I had the 2 caseys added today I pisted on the CMA one and she wrote on my wall saying I was banned (im guessing cause the truth hurts lol) so now i only have the Casey A one

The blog u r all referring to CMA is a fake I befriended her just to try & get insight on how she thinks etc. Just maybe with a chance of figuring out an answer as to where & what happened to Caylee & what happened to make her do whatever she did to the little angel who I can't get off my mind 24-7. Her facebook is only CA.
This is what she sent back to me in a message...

September 15 at 3:31am
Casey, I wanted to let you know you have someone impersonating you with your name the same but with it being Casey Marie Anthony!!! You can check it out on my pg. YOU really should report them for it! Facebook will have them stopped for it! I am truly keeping a watchful lookout in Michgan for Caylee & was trying to reach out to let you know you do have people that truly support this heartbreaking time you are going through. If there is anything I can help you with PLEASE let me know & hold your head high & never lose hope or faith on finding your little girl safe & sound.. I'm an artist & I have those beautiful eyes memorized & look everywhere I go in case whoever took her is hiding in Michigan!
D(Mom & Grandmother) Casey Anthony

September 15 at 8:33am
thank you for the heads up, but most importantly, for the thoughts, and prayers. the family, Casey included, is so thankful for all of the nationwide support.

if you could also report that other account, and then delete it, we'd greatly appreciate it.

unfortunately, we only have a couple people trying to run the page for now, and it's really hard to keep up with everything.

again, thanks for the support. i'll be sure to pass on the message to the entire Anthony family.

God Bless.

-a friend of the Anthony family.

I e-mailed her... Not that I'm tryin to truly be her friend but to remind her what a beautiful angel Caylee is & I do mean angel cause that is who Caylee is with right now...but I truly do wish I would walk in a store r anywhere & find this angel alive & well ! Someone is using pics posted from elsewhere to use on the sight I think.

I did delete the CMA friend but sent another request just to double check it in case I was wrong about it. The messages that I was seeing left for days on end on the CMA FB I don't think she would have left for all to see. Quite nasty where on the CA FB she deletes them pretty quick...The ones that were left on the CA FB when she was in jail were quickly deleted when she made bail. But my messages r really to Caylee that she is loved by so many people from all over the world.

If the other accepts my request again I will compare her writings to all the known facts that r in her texts etc. If I figure anything out I will post it where it appropriate.

:waitasec::waitasec::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

The things that made me second guess that CMA wasnt her was that NONE of her friends from CA facebook are on the CMA one...

Caylee is on her CA one
TonE WAS on her CA one but now gone
TonE sister is on her CA one
Amy was on her CA one
and same with Ricardo.

None of which are on her CMA one! Also there is not year of birth next to her birthday. And I remember seeing on her CA one the year she graduated from highschool next to the name...and it wasnt on the CMA one

The things that made me second guess that CMA wasnt her was that NONE of her friends from CA facebook are on the CMA one...

Caylee is on her CA one
TonE WAS on her CA one but now gone
TonE sister is on her CA one
Amy was on her CA one
and same with Ricardo.

None of which are on her CMA one! Also there is not year of birth next to her birthday. And I remember seeing on her CA one the year she graduated from highschool next to the name...and it wasnt on the CMA one

Ohhhhhhhh forgot the most important thing....
her email on the CMA one was caseyomaree@*****.com

I had added both the CA to my facebook the past few days and today I had just had enough and I posted on her page...

"Everyday when my 2 girls see me reading about the case they always ask me if they have found Cay-Cay yet as thats what they call her it breaks my heart to say no everyday. I pray and pray for that little girl shes such a blessing! I however think if you took the same amount of time digging up dirt on Nancy Grace then you do looking for your daughter or telling the truth about your daughter she would be home with you now. Nancy Grace is the least of your worries casey! You should be blogging about your daughter instead of Nancy!!!!"

I got a reply tonight from her...I was shocked....

Casey Marie Anthony wrote at 6:17pm
didn't have to look it up a friend posted for me ...quit looking at things soooo one sided, and one more thing I hope you said all you had to say because you are no longer welcome... get a life and quit trying to sleuth through mine.......

Do you think that was her or an imposter???

I'm sorry you got such a nasty response! I still can't tell if it's from Casey or an imposter-- whoever it is clearly delights in the intrigue surrounding this profile and it disgusts me.

the word "sleuth" makes me think they are reading this forum, whoever it is.

Interesting and I agree. Whoever it is definitely reads this thread, IMO.

what is the link or name to look up on face book?? the only one I saw was on with her wearing the flag.
log in to facebook and do an email search for cayseeomaree@yahoo.com that will deliver you to the profile in question.

Has the facebook been deleted? I had friend requested it when it was first posted here and they never added me. When I go to search it to see if I was still friend requested it's no longer in the list.
They denied your friend request I think. You can find the profile link again by searching under the cayseeomaree@yahoo.com email address.

I am a "friend" on this facebook.. I have no idea how to use facebook, just created it to look at her profile (I'm such a stalker, guess i need to get a life! lol) How did you view the communication from wall to wall?? I cannot understand this site!!!

Facebook is indeed confusing and I don't like its interface-- it's also much more difficult to exploit, unfortunately. You should be able to see wall-to-wall interaction between Casey and people in the Orlando network if you are friends with Casey and the friend has default security preferences.
1. Friend Casey Marie Anthony
2. Join Orlando network.
3. Click under Casey's main profile picture where it says "pictures of Casey"
4. Select the second picture depicting a bunch of girls playing invisible twister or whatever it is they are doing.
5. Click on Cameron J-- her name will be listed as a hyperlink under the picture.
6. If you're in the Orlando network you should now be on Cameron's profile.
7. Do this:
wall2wallview.jpg

You should be seeing a transcript of their Wall-to-Wall communication.
If you did everything listed above and can't complete any of these steps, it's because a security preference has been tightened.
I think it could be her. There are alot of pictures that are on there that I have never seen in the media.
I thought so too. Some have been deleted though.
Its private
Join the Orlando network.
So....
if I am getting this straight...
Casey has two facebooks: One that is the find caylee one and then a private personal one?!

We think so, but I'm unsure now. I was really certain, then I was kind of certain, then I thought I was totally wrong and now I'm somewhere in the middle-- so we can all observe and decide.

The blog u r all referring to CMA is a fake I befriended her just to try & get insight on how she thinks etc. Just maybe with a chance of figuring out an answer as to where & what happened to Caylee & what happened to make her do whatever she did to the little angel who I can't get off my mind 24-7. Her facebook is only CA.
This is what she sent back to me in a message...

September 15 at 3:31am
Casey, I wanted to let you know you have someone impersonating you with your name the same but with it being Casey Marie Anthony!!! You can check it out on my pg. YOU really should report them for it! Facebook will have them stopped for it! I am truly keeping a watchful lookout in Michgan for Caylee & was trying to reach out to let you know you do have people that truly support this heartbreaking time you are going through. If there is anything I can help you with PLEASE let me know & hold your head high & never lose hope or faith on finding your little girl safe & sound.. I'm an artist & I have those beautiful eyes memorized & look everywhere I go in case whoever took her is hiding in Michigan!
D(Mom & Grandmother) Casey Anthony

September 15 at 8:33am
thank you for the heads up, but most importantly, for the thoughts, and prayers. the family, Casey included, is so thankful for all of the nationwide support.

if you could also report that other account, and then delete it, we'd greatly appreciate it.

unfortunately, we only have a couple people trying to run the page for now, and it's really hard to keep up with everything.

again, thanks for the support. i'll be sure to pass on the message to the entire Anthony family.

God Bless.

-a friend of the Anthony family.

I e-mailed her... Not that I'm tryin to truly be her friend but to remind her what a beautiful angel Caylee is & I do mean angel cause that is who Caylee is with right now...but I truly do wish I would walk in a store r anywhere & find this angel alive & well ! Someone is using pics posted from elsewhere to use on the sight I think.

I did delete the CMA friend but sent another request just to double check it in case I was wrong about it. The messages that I was seeing left for days on end on the CMA FB I don't think she would have left for all to see. Quite nasty where on the CA FB she deletes them pretty quick...The ones that were left on the CA FB when she was in jail were quickly deleted when she made bail. But my messages r really to Caylee that she is loved by so many people from all over the world.

If the other accepts my request again I will compare her writings to all the known facts that r in her texts etc. If I figure anything out I will post it where it appropriate.

:waitasec::waitasec::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

That's an interesting response-- thanks for looking into the issue. I don't know that the person running the official Casey Anthony profile would necessarily know if/where Casey might have additional facebook accounts. If they knew it wasn't her, why wouldn't they just report the profile to facebook themselves? It's all strange... I just don't know.

Also-- both Casey Anthony and Casey Marie Anthony showed the same email address, the email address proven to be Casey's in the computer forensic report, etc. Now Casey Marie has a different listed email address- the email address was a key reason I thought both were Casey's profiles-- so I don't know what's going on.

Also, this post is long and involved out of respect for people curious about this topic and the thread I created, NOT because I am fascinated by whoever is behind the Casey Marie Anthony profile. I just wanted to clarify that for the child behind the curtain, whoever they are.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
I felt the same way as u in regards to them askin me to report it myself! Stuff I read when I was accepted as a friend was weeks ago....That was the only reason I opened a FB acct. too was to sleuth etc. as I stated...

I agree with ur post!! Nice insights!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I requested both of Casey's FB accounts to be my friend but the only one that accepted me was the CMA one. She hasn't denied the other one, just hasn't accepted me yet.

Anyway, on the CMA I really cannot believe all of the guys that are throwing themselves at her (whether it is really her or not...who knows) by giving out their phone number, etc.

On another note, did anyone on here ever find out who the Cameron guy was on the CMA FB account? Is this the same Cameron that was a roommate of Tony or Ricardo (my brain is mush today and I can't remember off hand which one had a roommate named Cameron)? If it is, he may be the only person in this whole saga that is still friends with her.

-Sorry if this has already been answered! I've taken a break from the case for a while and haven't had time to catch up on all of the details in each thread.

I requested both of Casey's FB accounts to be my friend but the only one that accepted me was the CMA one. She hasn't denied the other one, just hasn't accepted me yet.

Anyway, on the CMA I really cannot believe all of the guys that are throwing themselves at her (whether it is really her or not...who knows) by giving out their phone number, etc.

On another note, did anyone on here ever find out who the Cameron guy was on the CMA FB account? Is this the same Cameron that was a roommate of Tony or Ricardo (my brain is mush today and I can't remember off hand which one had a roommate named Cameron)? If it is, he may be the only person in this whole saga that is still friends with her.

-Sorry if this has already been answered! I've taken a break from the case for a while and haven't had time to catch up on all of the details in each thread.

I don't know if your ? has been answered yet or not either ... but I know that the FB for the Cameron you are talking about is ...

http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?s...file.php?id=643123848&v=feed&viewas=800377459

Jun 28
Casey Anthony wrote at 1:12pm
"got drunk
threatened to kill someone
good times"

So this will also give you the link to the original Casey FB.

I don't know if your ? has been answered yet or not either ... but I know that the FB for the Cameron you are talking about is ...

http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?s...file.php?id=643123848&v=feed&viewas=800377459

Jun 28
Casey Anthony wrote at 1:12pm
"got drunk
threatened to kill someone
good times"

So this will also give you the link to the original Casey FB.

Thanks. The link you gave me is not the one that I was talking about. So either he also has two FB accounts also or this is someone else that is named Cameron.

I am sooooo confused with all of this. Each day gets crazier and crazier!

I think it is perfectly fine for Casey to be blogging! It is a legitimate use of her time and I can understand how she would want to continue to do the same things that she did prior to this horrible event.

I mean, this poor girl doesn't have much to do with her time nowadays, so why not blog? Please don't put her down for doing what comes naturally to a 22 year old!

I think it is perfectly fine for Casey to be blogging! It is a legitimate use of her time and I can understand how she would want to continue to do the same things that she did prior to this horrible event.

I mean, this poor girl doesn't have much to do with her time nowadays, so why not blog? Please don't put her down for doing what comes naturally to a 22 year old!

LOL let her blog away! I could give a chit what she has to say, other than telling where Caylee is or sitting on the stand. She's a waste.

IMO she should not be allowed to do anything, she did not even allow her daughter to grow up I have zero sympathy for her.

A legitimate use of her time would be to tell LE where her lovely child is so that her child may be properly buried.

what is the blog address? Ive been busy so first time I heard of this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back