Casey "really did" expect her mom to stand by her, Here's why:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the ladder was attached to the pool on the 17th, that is the day ICA borrowed the shovel.

So she backed the car into the garage with a deceased baby in the trunk.....was planning on putting the baby in the pool to simulate a drowning...and to cover up whatever she had done to her to cause her to die. Then she thought better of that scenerio, remembering from Forensic Files type shows, that an autopsy would show that the baby hadn't drowned......no water in the lungs. So she used the shovel to fish her out of the pool.

Good theory!

BBM. Sure! ICA thought CA would say her medication has made her remember EVEN more and now she remembers leaving the ladder there.:waitasec:
RIGHT!! That's the hearing I was referring to when CA spoke of her medication. Yes, you are correct, KC thought she would testify that she was taking medication and that she remembered specifically leaving the ladder there. Thank you!!!!

I have to say that I was shocked by them not giving in and lying to get her free. I now know that it was because of JB throwing them under the bus. But CA she believed there was a Zanny until 6 weeks ago-she was searching all these years, trying to believe ICA, until just 6 weeks ago! It's amazing to me. Even though it is painful that they have to testify against their daughter, I imagine that it feels like a weight has been lifted. The truth setting them free, and they will now be able to move on with their lives. I hope they can get themselves together to have a good life once this has passed because they are finally doing the right thing.

IMO Cindy was protecting Caylee over KC all along.She knew Caylee would not be taken care of if she was not living at the family home.To me it is not because she is narcissistic in nature,or worried about what people thought it was because she did all she could to protect Caylee.In order to be able to over see Caylee and keep her under her roof.People think it is so easy to take a child away from an unsafe mother,believe me it is almost impossible.If you attempt it and do not get custody the mom will most likely will take child away so it is a double edged sword. Cindy was not willing, was never willing, to put KC before Caylee ,but she had to make it seem she did to keep Caylee safe.IMO

BBM
Trust me.... I know this from personal experience!
For that reason alone ... I have always had sympathy for G&C as
grandparents!

I refuse to be a bandwagon jumper on good news on short term. I have witnessed three years of her behavior, and I am not her fan. I hate to say it, because I sound cold to a grandmother's grieving. I truly believe, from what I have read, seen, and in the heart of hearts know - that CA ought be thinking about Lee and Mallory's potential offspring down the road. I think ICA still hates Caylee as evidenced by her head shaking when CA talked of Caylee's things. ICA still thinks she is the privileged only child, and Caylee was her competition. She was mad thinking CA had anything for Caylee. JMO. Will LA, CA, GA, and Mallory for that matter think of the future - only time will tell. We are so far away from the end of this. If anything, I could see CA just trying to keep up with her GJ testimony, and her interviews, but yet not ready to unleash the erratic thoughts on the jury. LA is still a huge wildcard. No passes for me. Never. Not until the verdict is read.

I will wait as well. As everyone else, I am happy to see CA/GA heading in the direction of truth and justice for Caylee but during the past three years, I have had many emotional ups and downs with hopes of CA/GA telling the truth and doing the right thing, only to be let down.

I look at this situation today and I wonder what is so different from the past? Why could they not just tell the truth in the beginning and do the right thing? What was so hard about telling the truth, cooperating with detectives, supplying requested evidence and taking a polygraph if they were honestly seeking justice for precious baby Caylee? To me it's clear as day, The BIG change we see now is not about Caylee, it's about CA/GA saving themselves because they saw the headlights of the runaway bus heading in their direction. It's sad but I guess if this is what it had to take for CA/GA to do the right thing by Caylee, then it's better late then never...it is what it is.

For the past three years it has disgusted me so much to have witnessed CA/GA destroying so many innocent lives with their mis-truths and half-truths. Just like ICA, their actions were hateful and evil...They destroyed the lives of so many that came to their aid and they did this on what, a whim? They above anyone else knew that ICA was a liar. For years they ignored it and let it slide or covered it up but they still knew that she was a liar.

As I stated before, no matter what their reason, I'm happy to see CA/GA heading in the direction of truth and justice for Caylee but when this is all over, or at some point, I would hope that CA/GA apologize to the many innocent people they tried to throw in the path of that same bus that is now heading at full speed in their direction. I'm so happy because I was raised to believe that what goes around, comes around and that karma is a biotch...thank you Momma.

Unfortunately, this case has affected my life in a negative way. As I have watched the last 3 years, I was going through some similar problems with my daughter/granddaughter, and actually freaked out thinking this could happen to me. So I totally agree with Harleysnana and mikeysmom. I have felt guilty judging CA, but understanding and empathizing with her. I have often wanted to tell my story, but way too long, complicated and my thoughts are too confusing! My granddaughter looks so much like Caylee it's unsettling.
But I also want to say, I think ICA wanted to possibly kill Caylee and Ga, then say he did it and she killed him in self defense. Then look how much Ca would have needed her. CA was the meal ticket, and ICA would be able to do ANYTHING she wanted. She is one sick and evil soul.

I really think this shows what a sociopath Casey is. She doesn't understand that there is a line that normal people won't cross, or at least a line that her own mother won't cross. Cindy especially is supposed to be so loyal to Casey that no matter what Casey does, Casey expects Cindy to totally destroy her life rather than Cindy destroy her loyalty to Casey. Casey expected Cindy to always choose her over George and even Lee, I suspect.
Respectfully snipped
IMO Cindy was protecting Caylee over KC all along.She knew Caylee would not be taken care of if she was not living at the family home.To me it is not because she is narcissistic in nature,or worried about what people thought it was because she did all she could to protect Caylee.In order to be able to over see Caylee and keep her under her roof.People think it is so easy to take a child away from an unsafe mother,believe me it is almost impossible.If you attempt it and do not get custody the mom will most likely will take child away so it is a double edged sword. Cindy was not willing, was never willing, to put KC before Caylee ,but she had to make it seem she did to keep Caylee safe.IMO

I agree that Cindy was trying desperately to keep Caylee safe and well-taken care of. It has always saddened me to see pictures of Cindy with Caylee - Cindy looks so relaxed and happy and her smiles appear genuine. We have never seen this since Caylee disappeared. Cindy may have her faults, but I don't believe we have ever seen or met the real Cindy. IMO KC and KC alone is responsible for the dysfunction in this family.

Just for clarification, we really don't KNOW this....it is what we have heard from a third party....

In reality, court documents show that GEORGE filed for divorce....HE was the PLAINTIFF....and HE was the one seeking the divorce....

Which always made me suspicious of this third party information...if CINDY was the one controlling and making the money, why didn't SHE file for the divorce and why and where did George come up with retainer money to act quickly and actually FILE for divorce?

Hmmm.....:waitasec:

The third party was Cindy's MOM, Shirley P. Ms. Shirley, in her emails was explaining why Cindy decided not to follow through with the divorce. The issue was not who filed for the divorce but why Cindy did not pursue it and decided to stay married.

That's one thing I'll never understand about her. It had to be an awful lot of work and worry to be trying to hide your stealing and lies. She could have put that effort toward an actual job - sure, it's work, but at least you don't have to worry that the police are suddenly going to show up and arrest you. I don't understand! How could she do all that relaxed shopping at Target, having done what I believe she had done and knowing that someone was going to catch up to her eventually?

I never even thought of that, but you're right. If Lee and Mallory ever have a child, IMO there will be a mushroom cloud over the jail caused by Casey's head exploding from jealousy.
Oh how I wish

That is exactly what I was thinking !! Oh how I wish Mallory was PG now and just watch ICA self combust !!
I also think it would give GA & CA a new life .. The whole family would be so united x110..I am not including ICA when I say whole family..
Little Caylee would just luv a little cousin how sad that will never be because of here psycho mom !!

I'm also thinking this could be self preservation mode for the Anthony's. I don't want to sound so harsh because I do believe Casey has gone too far with them, but I think some of it has to do with how they are going to live after this trial is over.

First, with the admission of this being an accident... there was never a missing Caylee. Never a kidnapped Caylee. The Caylee Foundation is now not a possibility for the Anthony's. They will not be asked to come to seminars for missing children, they will no longer be invited to help take pictures and fingerprints of children. They are now no longer in that little group of people that have had to live with the fact that their loved one was missing. That special group George talked about.

I think they are not only embarassed for everything they have done these past few years, but they are now realizing that with the admission that this was all an accident (I do not believe it was) their money train has been taken away from them too. So, now what?

They know no one is going to buy any book written by them... and I still won't buy anything written by them once this trial is over. I believe producers and networks will be more interested in the State's version of events. The Detectives version of events. They don't need the Anthony's story because everything is public record.

I think the Anthony's, although they realize now what happened, are thinking about saving what is left of their reputations in order to be able to sell their story. How it took them so long to come to the truth, etc...

moo

I have to say that I was shocked by them not giving in and lying to get her free. I now know that it was because of JB throwing them under the bus. But CA she believed there was a Zanny until 6 weeks ago-she was searching all these years, trying to believe ICA, until just 6 weeks ago! It's amazing to me. Even though it is painful that they have to testify against their daughter, I imagine that it feels like a weight has been lifted. The truth setting them free, and they will now be able to move on with their lives. I hope they can get themselves together to have a good life once this has passed because they are finally doing the right thing.

------------

Zanny was the Casey who actually did take care of Caylee. The word usage is a symbol for the better side of Casey that got lost to Cindy when she realized that there was no more use to looking for the better half of Casey. Cindy has given up on both the fake and real usage of the term Zanny. Cindy has had to play with the language/word salad usage of Casey for many years. Cindy entered the world of Casey a long time ago trying to get it to work. Now that it is no longer workable. It is over.

This doesn't have anything to do with the subject of this thread, but I have to say that the video of Casey when she got arrested and taken to jail reminds me so much of Diane Downs. I recall Downs strutting to the bus in her outrageous sexy outfit when she was being transported to prison, and I see Casey strutting to the car with the cuffs on, and the same attitude from both.

Yes, there are evil women, Casey is one of them.
This is so true! I live in Oregon and have followed Diane Downs as closely as I have folllowed Casey Anthony. The similarities are many. They both are very intelligent, can create detailed stories at a moment's notice, have no conscience, and think the world revolves around them. Diane Downs has been in prison since the 1980s. Just last year she created a new story to the parole board trying to explain her innocence. The story was very believable if you didn't know the facts. Diane Downs will never admit her guilt and neither will Casey. IMO, that is why Jose needed to bring GA into his opening statement. I doubt if we will ever see a plea or know the complete story.

I was sooooo glad to hear CA to tell the truth about the ladder. I think it's going to be one of the key facts that get ICA convicted.

I think it is also one of the key factors that made Cindy see that Casey murdered Caylee. She knows she didn't drown. I look at it this way; CA was devastated, we have all seen that. Cindy knows now where Casey was and with who. Cindy herself is the best judge imo for how Casey should have reacted to her daughter dying no matter what the circumstances of that were. Why would Casey create just a bigger, better lie if it was an accident when she is facing the DP?

I wonder if the attempt to visit Casey on mothers day was for CA to let Casey know she knows and she's cutting her loose. That 400.00 deposit was more than usual from what we've seen. Will it be the last? The DT was reported to be the ones furnishing her clothes now.

Unfortunately, this case has affected my life in a negative way. As I have watched the last 3 years, I was going through some similar problems with my daughter/granddaughter, and actually freaked out thinking this could happen to me. So I totally agree with Harleysnana and mikeysmom. I have felt guilty judging CA, but understanding and empathizing with her. I have often wanted to tell my story, but way too long, complicated and my thoughts are too confusing! My granddaughter looks so much like Caylee it's unsettling.
But I also want to say, I think ICA wanted to possibly kill Caylee and Ga, then say he did it and she killed him in self defense. Then look how much Ca would have needed her. CA was the meal ticket, and ICA would be able to do ANYTHING she wanted. She is one sick and evil soul.

xo sirensong

They must do right by Caylee and for the rest of the population imo. They may have their shortcomings, but society needs not be threatened by the dangerous ICA. She will be safe, assuming she doesn't get the DP. I doubt she would get the DP. They can visit her. They can write her. They will be safe. Lee will be safe. Society will be safe if she is incarcerated for a long time if not the rest of her life. If Lee and Mallory have a child, and she is acquitted by their doings, will they have a child Casey will also be jealous of?? Lee and Mallory, CA and GA ought think long and hard about that.

Your mention of Lee and Mallory and the possibility of them having a child makes me wonder if this could be the reason we are seeing a "new and improved Cindy". Perhaps for the 1st time in a long, long while Cindy can see a bright future. Perhaps, being around Mallory, Cindy sees what life can be like without all the drama that Casey brought. I would imagine the world seemed like a pretty dark place with the loss of Caylee and the thought of losing Casey, too. But now, with the passing of time and the various stages of grief, Cindy and George may very well be coming out of the darkness and looking to the future.

We will just have to wait and see if it all comes crashing down when JB calls them as witnesses for the defense! :waitasec:

This is so true! I live in Oregon and have followed Diane Downs as closely as I have folllowed Casey Anthony. The similarities are many. They both are very intelligent, can create detailed stories at a moment's notice, have no conscience, and think the world revolves around them. Diane Downs has been in prison since the 1980s. Just last year she created a new story to the parole board trying to explain her innocence. The story was very believable if you didn't know the facts. Diane Downs will never admit her guilt and neither will Casey. IMO, that is why Jose needed to bring GA into his opening statement. I doubt if we will ever see a plea or know the complete story.

I agree that we will never know exactly what happened to Caylee. I believe 100% that Casey murdered Caylee and it had nothing to do with the pool. If Caylee had died of an accident, the defense would have had Caylee's remains tested for drowning and would have proved it. No doubt that they are going to blame Cindy for cremating Caylee's remains and covering for George.

Which I do not believe at all because Casey signed over Caylee's remains to the Anthony's. If Casey didn't want Caylee's remains to be cremated, her attorney would have drawn up some kind of paperwork for the Anthony's to sign that they do what Casey wished with Caylee's remains. If they were so mad about the Anthony's cremating Caylee, they could have filed an injunction to stop it.

I think it is also one of the key factors that made Cindy see that Casey murdered Caylee. She knows she didn't drown. I look at it this way; CA was devastated, we have all seen that. Cindy knows now where Casey was and with who. Cindy herself is the best judge imo for how Casey should have reacted to her daughter dying no matter what the circumstances of that were. Why would Casey create just a bigger, better lie if it was an accident when she is facing the DP?

I wonder if the attempt to visit Casey on mothers day was for CA to let Casey know she knows and she's cutting her loose. That 400.00 deposit was more than usual from what we've seen. Will it be the last? The DT was reported to be the ones furnishing her clothes now.

This was/is my thought exactly.

WOW was it 400$$ I thought it was 200$ ..WOW

Maybe Cindy thought I am cutting the strings and this will keep her in goodies for awhile. It is all I have left to give her.. I am done ...Finished, washing my hands..

and.. with theory about her taping Caylee's mouth with her still alive .. that would mean she also bound her hands because if she taped mouth to keep her quiet couldn't Caylee move the tape or remove it ?? .

I wonder if the psyche evaluation they saw showed them just how sick Casey is. Lippman made the comment recently about Casey being a very disturbed woman. Cindy herself has called Casey a sociopath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gethuman_us
Back