Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at this link you will see she is wearing rosary beads and not just a beaded necklace. I also agree with the others - this is the first time I have seen her scared - or rather look a bit vulnerable. I wonder what has changed this time around....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17478058/detail.html

Thanks, Aleve N Fla. That info adds some clarity.

I'm glad to see she has the Rosary. I hope she is spending plenty of time in prayer.

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #13 September 15, 2008

Casey Anthony faces new charges

Orange County investigators from the agency’s Economic Crimes Squad have arrested Casey Anthony for Uttering a Forged Instrument, Petit Theft, and Criminal Use of Personal Information in connection with their ongoing investigation into Ms. Anthony’s illegal use of a friend’s bank account. The defendant was arrested without incident at the Orange County Jail following a scheduled visit with her home confinement release supervisor. She was with counsel at the time of her arrest and is expected to remain in custody until her first appearance tomorrow morning.

We will post the report/charging affidavit on our web site when it becomes available.

D/S Carlos Padilla
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Office of Media Relations

hmmm....so, she didn't turn herself in? Went to see her home confinement person and got nabbed.

Is that her Universal employee ID around her neck? lol

Funny! And if you don't believe it, you can just ask her Mom..right? That was one of the most ridiculous statements that she made to LE (besides the obvious lies of course!) JMHO

LOL, what motive? There's no motive. To party? Hardly, she was doing that while the child was alive. Money? She was stealing that so obviously that wasn't it. The only motive is that she's a psychopath, or that there is some underlying psychological thing with the family -- all of which have not been discussed to the public through LE at the present time.

Possible motive:

Mom threatening to take custody.

Look Le is not going to come to your house personally to deliver the news. :) That's why LE is quoted in the article if you read it through. Sgt Allen made the statement. There's even a presser where LE states all of that info. I just happened to have the article handy. You can believe whatever you want to-that's why we have a forum. :)

I appreciate the posting of the news article; but again, just because an LEO said it, doesn't make it fact. No one understands when I argue this point -- but when the case goes to trial and you see just what JB disputes and how I'm right, then you'll understand.

I'm not arguing this point anymore -- it's frustrating trying to debate people who are stubborn. :furious:

Thanks, Aleve N Fla. That info adds some clarity.

I'm glad to see she has the Rosary. I hope she is spending plenty of time in prayer.

Prayer??? She is disrespecting the rosary by wearing it! :furious:

If you look at this link you will see she is wearing rosary beads and not just a beaded necklace. I also agree with the others - this is the first time I have seen her scared - or rather look a bit vulnerable. I wonder what has changed this time around....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17478058/detail.html

I was thinking rosary beads!! Guess the 5 yrs of Catholic school was worth every dime for my parents. hehehe:crazy:

Yeah..... but the bond should be like 3000.00 so the family should have to only pay 300.00 and she'll be back home... Unless, of course, the two bail bondsman cies get off the bond, like Padilla did...

But my best guess is she'll be home by tomorrow.... :mad:

Possible motive:

Mom threatening to take custody.

Yeah, but that falls in to my "messed up in the head" category -- 'cause killing your kid so your mom doesn't take her is like setting your car on fire so your wife doesn't drive it. It doesn't make sense.

Selling her makes sense.
Killing her by accident makes sense.

Nothing else makes "sense", and it means that she's messed up in the head. :crazy:

I think she probably is. That's as bad as the "World's Greatest Father" tshirt worn by the pedophile in his mug shot.

LOL! My God, that was the BEST laugh I've had in months! Thank you!!

I wonder if that's the rosary beads that the couple from NJ brought down. I remember reading today that there was a couple that brought rosary beads and an angel with Caylee's name on it and left it on the Anthony's lawn.

Does anybody know if she is Catholic? I don't think she is, otherwise she'd know that we don't wear our rosary beads as jewlery.

I'm sorry but I just don't see where there is REASONABLE doubt. The doubt has to be reasonable not farfetched; as in a body being put in her car (while daughter is missing) in the tow yard and then removed again? That story is fantastic at best and no jury would ever believe it. Of course the trunk is big enough to hold a childs body. She was 2 1/2 years old. No bigger than a large duffel bag.

LE has enough evidence for a charge and conviction, they are just playing chess. And playing it well I might add. I'm willing to wait for them to get all of their ducks in a row. imho

ITA... there is a big difference between some doubt and "reasonable" doubt.

Okay am I right about what I have gleaned from the newest info? I swear I was here this morning until 5 AM my time, and I had to get some sleep, I wake up and BAM!

1. There are no bond amounts listed for the new charges. Her hold is ID HOLD.
2. She didn't turn herself in. She was arrested at her visit with the home confinement worker, so she didn't turn herself in. Baez used the media to make it look better than it really was. IMO.
3. Her mugshot picture (again IMO) shows the "eyes" again. Have always showed the "eyes" and I think she doesn't looked scared. I think she looks unprepared. Like maybe she didn't think her picture would be taken this afternoon.
4. If the charges she "turned herself in on" are posted on the OSCO site, then why would the news report say "LE hasn't released information about the new charges?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3