Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the best description I've found http://www.outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/Dissociation.html the problem with Casey trying to use this is that she knew she was lying because she took steps to cover those lies up (think creating an online identity for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales, and calling Jeffery Michael Hopkins in the hours after speaking to LE for the first time)...
The website...another myth (as far as what we know today).

Here is a link to an appeal filed by Tony Moss based on Ineffective Assistance of Counsel.
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/sc01-1501/01-1501rep.pdf

Just for light reading...... a snip

In that time, he had litigated not a single capital case through to the penalty
phase. Moreover, he had attended only one death penalty seminar.
(PCRS VII 1737-38). Yet, despite the fact that he was facing two
experienced prosecutors, he made no effort to seek the appointment
of a second-chair attorney. Similarly, he made no effort to retain
a private investigator.

Counsel’s failure to object to the cumulative and
inflammatory testimony of the victim’s mother and cousin
in the penalty phase

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

If he does file a Notice of Appearance, he should fit right in. :innocent:

Could be .... my thinking leans toward their recent serious digging for dirt on George during the suicide attempt event ... and using the evidence against George to paint him as the murderer. Seems to me they are using more recent dirt on George, rather than going back to childhood sexual abuse of the Inmate. But it all goes together into a nice reasonable doubt package. IMO

I think the sexual abuse angle is both. Create reasonable doubt and plant mitigating factors early into the jurors' minds.
Sort of a 'kill two birds with one stone' strategy.

Well, George...I feel bad for ya. I sure wish you would consider talking to the SA now.

This is the best description I've found http://www.outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/Dissociation.html the problem with Casey trying to use this is that she knew she was lying because she took steps to cover those lies up (think creating an online identity for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales, and calling Jeffery Michael Hopkins in the hours after speaking to LE for the first time)...

Thanks for that link Mrs. Norris ~ That was really, really interesting, and, IMO, I can SEE alot of what was written applied to Casey and her immediate family.

I guess in time, we'll see if this an avenue that they will also go down at trial time.
Thanks again~!

What a wonderful world we live in where dozens of people devote their lives and reputations to defend and free a child murderer. I'm so glad that anyone involved in this case has been tainted in one way or another. SO much good could have been done with the wasted resources in this simple, obvious case.

what a wonderful world we live in where dozens of people devote their lives and reputations to defend and free a child murderer. I'm so glad that anyone involved in this case has been tainted in one way or another. So much good could have been done with the wasted resources in this simple, obvious case.

karma............

How long are these dissociative episodes supposed to last? As far as I can tell she still hasn't shown any real emotion.

Bold mine.

About 1 minute...as witnessed by KC's shedding of "tears" when bro Lee was on the stand. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking they are going to say that something happened to Caylee (accident, kidnapping, whatever) and KC "dissacociated" and that's why she could party and act fine. That this is a defense mechanism that evolved as a result of being traumatized by molestation as a child.

oddly in a bacwards kind of way this reminds me of why TL left---he was going for the accidet and IIRC didn't he want psych reveiw and jb said "no"??????:waitasec:

Yikes. How are they going to splain KC not coming right out and saying Daddy did it? Seems she would take the first opportunity to pin it on him if he did. Did she see him do it and go crazy and imagine the imaginanny??

the only problem I see in this is that she said it was LA who molested her---and she thought perhaps GA....so I guess if you can have an invisible nanny......How can they get around what she stated at the time? She put herself there and they really can't dig her out....

Well now .... this has me speculating that our Missy ICA has divulged to her defense team that she did indeed murder, or mercy kill-ICAs version, Caylee.

I smell a possible meeting between defense and SAO in the future.

Well now .... this has me speculating that our Missy ICA has divulged to her defense team that she did indeed murder, or mercy kill-ICAs version, Caylee.

Me too! IMO there is no way this is ever going to trial. Neither Baez nor Mason are capable of managing her defense.

oddly in a bacwards kind of way this reminds me of why TL left---he was going for the accidet and IIRC didn't he want psych reveiw and jb said "no"??????:waitasec:

But Casey has to okay this type of defense and I don't see her doing it. She is going to go, imo, the socio route straight down the line "nobody saw me do it, so nobody knows I did". She is a sociopath who does not understand circumstantial evidence, just as Scott Peterson did not understand it.

I think it was actually that TL wanted to do some kind of mental deficiency defense and Baez nixed it.
The courts did a psych review before this whole circus got started, it just hasn't been released. But it was enough for JS to raise his eyebrows at it in court in the early days.

I think that was divulged long ago when JB wanted to take ICA to travel to places of interest before the Grand Jury Indictment.

Page 13: http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1006/17633458.pdf

I think it was actually that TL wanted to do some kind of mental deficiency defense and Baez nixed it.
The courts did a psych review before this whole circus got started, it just hasn't been released. But it was enough for JS to raise his eyebrows at it in court in the early days.

I don't think we ever saw the actual letter that TLen submitted, I know I could never find it. I did save this though and to me it sure seems like that is the route the defense is attempting to take based on the recent visitors.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...06_1_casey-anthony-death-penalty-anthony-case

I think that was divulged long ago when JB wanted to take ICA to travel to places of interest before the Grand Jury Indictment.

Page 13: http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1006/17633458.pdf
No I don't think so, ICA was playing JB for a long time early on. Until AL came on board and J Barrett, I don't believe ICA divulged much than than her own lying versions. I believe only recently has ICA come up with this latest version, sexual abuse, and with much coaching from AL and now these new people entering the picture, does ICA realize she has a slight chance if she offers up GA,CA and LA to the curb. She knows her key will start the motor and it's in gear now.

No I don't think so, ICA was playing JB for a long time early on. Until AL came on board and J Barrett, I don't believe ICA divulged much than than her own lying versions. I believe only recently has ICA come up with this latest version, sexual abuse, and with much coaching from AL and now these new people entering the picture, does ICA realize she has a slight chance if she offers up GA,CA and LA to the curb. She knows her key will start the motor and it's in gear now.

I think they had several layers of bs to pull back from ICA to get to the heart of the matter, but with DomC being sent into the woods back in Nov. 2008. I think JB knew. What defense they chose to go with is a completely different story.

I appreciate your opinion, but do not agree this time.

Just reported on WKMG by Mike Deforest, Cindy deposited a money order for $140 in Casey's account last night.

I don't see a story on their website yet, but in the video report he held up a copy of the money order.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back