Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are to believe that Caylee was drowning in the pool, panic brought on a seizure in FCA and Caylee drowned. FCA recovered from her seizure and decided she needed to check on the status of her texts and upload some photos.

Later that day ... FCA keeps her date with TL and goes to Blockbuster to rent videos. TL detects no change in FCA. FCA confides in no-one.

So we are expected to believe that FCA reacted, 'oh well, that's a shame' and just moved on?

The seizure has a long-term effect in that it impacts distinguishing 'fact from fiction' yet enables the victim to act with purpose to dump the body while disassociating?

Selective insanity? Delusional? Them or us?

Actually I believe she said, "Oh, no longer need that babysitter tonight. Woot! If I knew this stuff worked so well I would have saved myself a lot of trouble months ago! Hi Tony! Caylee's with the nanny, I'm on my way!"

DP: what do you believe the smell was from?

CA: truthfully, to this day i don't know. to be honest.

GA: do i want to believe that caylee was back there? i don't want to believe it but i mean i'm going by what investigators have told me. all i know is that caylee isn't with us anymore. i know that.. i know that.

DP: do you believe she was in that trunk?

cuts off here

Respectfully snipped

CA doesn't know the meaning of the word honest and she truthfully does not want to admit that Caylee was in that trunk.

This one statement tells me, I/we have been right all along. Nothing new of value will be explained in this interview.

RIP little Caylee, we love you!

Isn't it interesting that GA's girlfriend..river..had seizures. I wonder if thats where CA came up with her new excuse...Like mother like daughter.

And FCA knew of an inmate whose child drowned in the family pool and was found by grandpa. This group doesn't have an original thought amongst them. :banghead: :banghead:

I noticed on Friday (according to the TV guide) that Dr Phil was showing the repeat on families with out of control daughters. What a coincidence!

fifteen89;7114717; BTW.......if Caylee really drowned in that pool.......it wouldn't still be in their back yard. jmo[/QUOTE said:

Re: The alleged Seizures:

What is the point of releasing this information? The Anthony's know the trial is over, she was freed. What is the point of another lie? Don't they know that everyone is wondering why she still had a license, was allowed to be alone with Caylee, why this information didn't surface during trial along with eeeeeeeeverything else, truthful or not?

As usual Cindy doesn't think things through, she has no clue or doesn't care how she comes across as long as she makes her point and gets paid for it.

If Caylee drowned in the pool while OCA was having a seizure, why didn't OCA drown too? Why did OCA have Caylee in the pool without a life jacket?

Lies, lies and more lies by these people who are strangers with the truth.

Actually I believe she said, "Oh, no longer need that babysitter tonight. Woot! If I knew this stuff worked so well I would have saved myself a lot of trouble months ago! Hi Tony! Caylee's with the nanny, I'm on my way!"

Respectfully snipped

CA doesn't know the meaning of the word honest and she truthfully does not want to admit that Caylee was in that trunk.

This one statement tells me, I/we have been right all along. Nothing new of value will be explained in this interview.

RIP little Caylee, we love you!

------------------------

I hope Dr. Phil asked them why,( if Caylee wasnt in the trunk) did they destroy the car? :maddening:

So, George was saying that Casey did or did not pee her pants when she had the so called seizure while with Jesse? Sounds like GA was trying to accuse Jesse of something bad during that one interview. They change their minds with the wind in trying to defend the ex inmate.

I remember seeing Jesse on Dr. Drew and he said the night of the seizure Casey had drank a lot. But George says there was nothing in her blood tests - no drugs, no alcohol. ??

Well there you go

Just turned JVM on ... I know ... BUT,

Levi Page is on ... what a "breath of fresh air" having Levi on ... instead of the "same ole same ole" !

Oh ... JVM discussing tomorrow's show with Dr. Phil and the new "Seizure Story" ...

Levi said Cindy's new "story" is carp ! :great: Go Levi !

MOO ...

If KC had a history of seizures AF would have alluded to them during jury selection, rather than focusing on abuse and family dysfunction and mercy, etc. On the day KC had to leave court because she was 'ill', JB would have invoked her sad medical history. Or on the day she tripped in the elevator. Or, going back, three years earlier when the story blew up it might have warranted a mention. CA didn't panic about KC when she smelt the car, despite knowing this alleged medical history. It never cropped up in a single letter to Cookie. LP never gnawed a toothpick over it. It's a big bag of relentless nonsense.

You know this is an excellent point. My son cannot remember anything before or after his seizures by about 2 hours either way.
my son lance had one last summer at where he worked . he got it from drugs .. he remembered before the seizure and after i wonder if they differ depending on what the seizure is from .. that day was the worst day of my life .. finding out he was doing heavy drugs that way .. and seeing him looking like he did .. it still breaks my heart

Anybody going to record Dr. Phil? I kinda don't want watch, can't watch, but can't help myself from looking :) I just don't want to add the Dr. Phil's ratings over this.

I'm anticipating an interview with the A's by Dr. Phil to be a tactful one yet, full of the hard questions and no hedging allowed. From what little I saw of the preview, the A's will practice their refined art of "double-talk" but, the good Dr. brings them right back around to the direct question until he gets an answer. This latest revelation of Casey's "seizure" propensity I believe to be a new diversion as to what may have happened to Caylee while in the care of her mother. Only thing that's blocking the beleivability of that IMO is usually those that suffer from these "seizures" do not have any recall of what happened while in the throes of it so, how would she have remembered that her daughter drowned in the pool and that she needed to hide the body if it truly was an accident?

The latest Cindism is Casey has a tumor...See Joy Behair tonight.

Cindy has to defend casey because cindy is casey. She sees her as an extension of her beautiful self. If casey looks bad, then cindy would look bad. When casey looks beautiful, cindy if fulfilled.

Clearly, Cindy uses medical conditions to psychiatric ones. She will make up anything to make herself look better and medical looks better than psych, afterall people will think she is crazy is her daughter is...they may think casey inherited a mental disease, can't have that!

They have both proven, they are untouchable. The anthonys are set up for life....thanks to the interview. I have heard this pay-off was huge...much bigger than we all think. Do you think they care one bit how they come off? As long as they look good on TV will be their only concern. Why Dr. Phil has chosen to bestow a fortune on this family is the question. I guess there is no morality left as he is looking at ratings for his show. He can come off as tough as he wants. He most likely told them he would and they don't care! The Anthonys simply say, "Show me the money".

Seizures was the condition cindy chose to explain her dd murdering her child. If it sounds silly, so what. She talked about decomp smelling like pizza and the public still wanted to see and hear more from cindy. She is fearless. She is on TV. She is a celebrity. She is happy and she is now rich.

She and her daughter have resolved within themselves that Caylee is in their hearts and are always with them, there was an accident, It couldn't be helped is what they tell themselves...as they go prancing through the next phase of their lives. Caylee is a distant memory. They have moved on..

Thanks wasn't enough. Excellent post.

They are really getting off on their celebrity. Remember the trial and the behaviour in the elevator? Like they were the talk of the town, the guests of honour? Caylee is long gone. The "moving on" now is all about the almighty dollar and their newfound fame and fortune as the public face of "grandparent's rights". Oh how the public will love them, the beloved innocent family of the beautiful, tragedy stricken toddler who has become America's child. If Caylee was America's child, then certainly that makes them America's tragic grandparents who now roll with the likes of phil, matt lauer, and all the other bigshots on TV they once would have been thrilled and excited to meet! But now, just show them the green room, and BTW they also demand white leather couches, white candles, only white flowers, a basket of white kittens to play with before they go on, nobody is to make direct eye contact, and stir the precisely 96F degree coffee anti-clockwise, pls thx.

Gorge away on your crab puffs while you can still get them, you bloodsuckers. Hopefully one day very soon in the near future it will be green bologna sandwiches and striped jumpsuits for all 3 of you, if there is any real justice in this world.

I remember seeing Jesse on Dr. Drew and he said the night of the seizure Casey had drank a lot. But George says there was nothing in her blood tests - no drugs, no alcohol. ??

Do any of you know what the 'standard' test panel of drugs are tested for when someone has one done? Cocaine? Amphetimines? Xanax? How many do they test for and what are they? Anybody?

We used chem panel strips for testing urine in a vet's office and of course a blood analyzer that tested for the body's own chemicals, but not for drugs.

I'm just wondering what they tested her for at the hospital.

Again???? :waitasec::waitasec: The last tumor KC had was Caylee. lol

..and then she also had another one in jail, i remember her telling "cookie" all about it...

..we got totally ripped off when there wasn't a "penalty phase.." i seriously wonder what on earth we would have heard if there had been one..

Anybody going to record Dr. Phil? I kinda don't want watch, can't watch, but can't help myself from looking :) I just don't want to add the Dr. Phil's ratings over this.

LOL...I understand completely. I blocked this network channel as soon as I heard about this, ahem...exclusive...so I won't be watching either. Someone might possibly record it and put it on YouTube for us, as she usually does :)blowkiss: PattyG); if so that's the only way I would consider viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice