Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another odd word choice for me is when Casey tells Lee that they need to "recover" her lost phone
That was a true statement she actually wanted Lee to go thru her bags, etc., more run arounds.

Yeah it was true that she wanted him to find it - but just the word "recover" is odd. I would have said "find."

I didn't watch Greta last night. But others posted here that her and her legal panel said it didn't add up. Or said something along those lines. I'm not an attorney, but IMO, it's a reporter misreading and making a false interpretation of a statute they located somewhere.

oh good. That sounded so off to me. Like if you hurry up and go to trial before we're done, then you're clear. I hope not! THanks

Has anyone heard anything about the release of Cindy & George's visit with Casey yesterday?

You know Nancy Grace's show was claiming last night it was to be released any minute! Or was that just a figment of Nancy's imagination?:)
Someone posted a link earlier that said LE would not be releasing it due to the "investigation" which allows them to withold it. (I keep wondering why all the fuss over going to court to allow this stuff to be released now...since nothing has been from before that day!) :furious:

Back to Clint's interview am I the only one who thought he was cocky as they come? He seemed very defensive IMO. I'm in NO WAY saying he has an ounce of anything to do with this mess BUT he seemed very guarded. Unless he was just trying to be that way so he was sure not to discuss Tony. I was very surprised he answered the question as to whether or not Tony and Casey were still "dating". IDK he rubbed me the wrong way several times.

I thought he did an excellent job and he will be a key witness in this case. He seemed very credible.

I got the impression that he and Tony had a little spat over him going on the show and I imagine it was put to him that he discuss nothing to do specifically with Tony.

Another odd word choice for me is when Casey tells Lee that they need to "recover" her lost phone

Yeah it was true that she wanted him to find it - but just the word "recover" is odd. I would have said "find."

Well, remember they say she has been reading "legal" books from the jail library...hence the lingo.....maybe she'll drop her defense team and the know it all
will represent herself!

Hey Seriously, I think we are working on the same thought process. So I was just wondering, why do you think Casey would remain silent and sit in jail?

Well, I'm outta here, in case someone else is having a hard time signing in. So many WS sleuths want to share and I have participated long enough, on and off when I could. C ya

I am frustrated that channel 9 Orlando is the only site reporting on the cell phone pings showing Casey in this remote area by the airport! And I thot I heard that the psychic team were searching that area with dogs too.....but nothing on any news site today about it! :furious:

Original reports on Amy were $700 cash in vacation money and $1000 from her account via stolen checks.

Nancy Grace said $45,000 spree on Gma's stolen credit card. Given NG's unblemished record of being a fountain of indesputible facts, we can assume the credit card may have never existed.

Posted earlier today

Today, 09:24 AM
Patty G
Enjoy Solving Mysteries! Join Date: Jul 2008

A lot of us have been trying to confirm the $45,000 that was mentioned out in cyber-world and most of us heard it on Nancy Grace.

I went back this morning looking for the $45.000.00 and I found it! In the July 25, 2008 Nancy Grace transcript, http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../25/ng.01.html,

Here is how the $45,000.00 came about.

Nancy To Mark Williams at WNDB Newstalk 1150 -- Mark, if she were using her mother`s credit card, couldn`t they determine where she had been, when she had been there, and whether anyone had seen the little girl with her?

MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Of course. I mean, if she went on the shopping spree and ran up the $45,000, they ought to be able to trace through that banking company where she spent that money, what state she was in.

It almost looks like "Mark Williams" pulled this figure out of thin air and Nancy ran with it on her next show as well as other media etc.

When I look at the date of July 25, 2008, there was no way LE even investigated credit card charges etc. IMO!

I can't forget the phone call with Casey and Christie? Where she tells Casey in a weepy voice that if something happens to Caylee she will die.. and CASEY in turn cuts her off with the word WOW - as if making fun of her for crying over Caylee and then she says "What a waste calling you guys".

That to me is NOT the reaction of a mother whose child was stolen by dangerous kidnappers as IS THE STORY TODAY, back then it was ZG and a matter of misplacing Casey - NOW it is kidnappers. I listen to that call again and again when I have any doubt that Casey hurt her child and then I am reminded that she indeed is a monster.

CASEY ANTHONY is NOT a mother worrying about her child, she never was and never will be.

That first phone call we heard from jail is also the "true" Casey Anthony. They can say she is the "Mother of the Year" now -- but that first phone call screams her true colors.

I think Casey may have enjoyed those colorful pills and who nows maybe even the glass pipe. IMO Stuff ani't cheap
i thought that too. and what did she mean when she told lee that she was not level? not level as in balanced? as in some substance? clubbers have their own slang for certain terms.

for all of those people that believe that you have seen all you need to see of casey anthony..remember this...
you have only seen her actions for probably a total of 5 minutes running...arrest time phone call to family time...and bond hearing time...really 5 MIN. TOPS!!!...
and you have only heard her speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
I'm sick of everyone claiming that thay know what she is or how she is...we don't know S*@*T. All we know is what we're shown!! And we feed on it like cows in the meadow...

Honestly, I've spent some time clubbin it up..and the pics took while "partying" at fusion could have spanned a total of 30 min. a couple of songs...a contest or two...a drink or two...
no pictures have come out that shows that during that time she was getting too wasted...heck her hair wan't even wet..(as mine always was from drinking and dancing!!)

all I have to say is...everyone has based her total character and demeanor on less than an hour of media based info!!!
WOW...I'm gald that so many people are experts in determining a persons mental well being/state of mind etc...based on less than 1 HOUR OF MEDIA FED INFORMATION!!
really...we don't really know who Casey is or what she has done...all we can do is speculate...every one of us...
I can see it now...the mob with torches and pitchforks!!
I, myself will wait for the evidence to appear before I make my decision...
until then I will pray that this sweet child comes home safe!!

What about all the lies ???? does that say anything for her???

COULD it be possible, that Cindy & George have Caylee hidden?

Could THEY be the ones who took her somewhere, when they went away, and therefore, that's why Casey was making all those frantic calls ... to find out where her parents were, and if Caylee was with them?

All though, you'd think Casey would be going crazy, not seeing her daughter all this time. Just something to throw out there.

Just my OWN thoughts ...

Cindy and George did not steal Caylee. Again -- people can theorize all they want -- but like I've always said -- with every theory, there is the decomposing odor in CASEY'S CAR.

They do not sell decomposing body air freshener.

I have a question. Back when a girl disappeared here in my home town, we drove around everywhere. I was looking for I think they are called vultures circling in the sky. I know if there is a dead deer or animal you will see this. Will they do the same if there is a dead body?

i thought that too. and what did she mean when she told lee that she was not level? not level as in balanced? as in some substance? clubbers have their own slang for certain terms.

Even thought it was reported that she said "I'm not level", what she actually said was "on that level".

Do you mean Turkey Buzzards? I'm not sure, but I think Vultures are not in Florida.

Fox will have a live report.....coming up....after some commercials....sigh

Fox update on search in wooded area near Anthony home.

Coming up after 5 minutes of commercials.

Well, I'm outta here, in case someone else is having a hard time signing in. So many WS sleuths want to share and I have participated long enough, on and off when I could. C ya

Aaaw how kind of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member