Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Casey can have visitors, she just can't talk to them about what happened. But, I don't think there will be any visitors.

Casey can say whatever she wants to say, to whomever she chooses to speak to. Of course she can also say nothing, but whether or not she speaks is all voluntary - a matter of her own personal choice. There are no legal conditions imposed on her right to speak.

I'm sure her lawyer Baez would advise against it, but if Casey is out on bail for long enough, I wouldn't be surprised to see her granting interviews before the national media.

I noticed that Leonard Padilla mentioned "he", "him", "the guy" in reference to who could drop off Caylee. Is he thinking that Casey gave Caylee to a male? Obviously. Did he arrive at this alone or did he overhear someone else mention it?

Yep - I don't see this girl as someone who just "clams up" - nope - she's a talker. ABSOLUTELY - definitely!

See - that's the big mystery. I think someone is being AWFUL QUIET - I just can't figure out who. Any thoughts?

jeez, the list goes on. IMO, if everyone put their cards on the table, the whole thing would come together.

casey
the parents
kyle, tony and whoever she called that day.
ZG - yes i know it's been run over and over again but this woman's visit ther eon that day is NOT a coincidence.

i think there's a lot of drugs involved and everyone would be incriminating themselves if they told. who knows, maybe they were all "rollin" or taking meth and no one knows what really happened to caylee, but they all know what they were doing when this all went down.

Joyce, Welcome to WS! While I don't know if they do piece it together like we do, they do have staffs which are computer savy so I would imagine they connect those things. They don't need his phone number since they have already found Tony. (Geraldo's brother almost followed him into the bathroom at the restaurant! LOL) Tony is not granting any interviews or media appearances.

I wish LE could talk TonE into paying a social call - like Amber Frey - have him wired up good. Maybe they could take a little swim together - play some slap and tickle in the ole pool out back.

I don't think that alligators actually are going to play any role in this. I think she was buried or place inside a dumpster. I don't see Casey being that dispicable.

I wouldn't rule out a gator/croc dump. Casey's lived in Orlando for most, if not all of her life, and has presumably learned where the gators are. (And from what I've learned, they're everywhere in Florida where there's water that isn't ocean).

I think that Casey's pretty despicable as it is, and wouldn't give her bonus credit good points if it was discovered that Caylee was dumped in a dumpster instead of in an alligator swamp.

He threw MOST (if not all of them) in the pit ALIVE and it was sport to watch them go. I'm not going to continue with this. I have grown up on the edge of the glades and even had a friend whose father was a gator catcher. We'd go with him and once he would have them tied and taped we would get to sit on them and take pics. Its very rare for a gator to eat a dead human body. Now crocs are a whole different story - much meaner and nastier.

Murdered Mans Dead Body Feed to Alligator in Texas:
http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2007/11/fed-to-alligators-texas-murder-case.html

Alligators stalk hurricane dead
Sep 7, 2005 8:02 AM

Alligators are stalking the flooded waters of New Orleans and rescuers fear that they will eat the bodies of Hurricane Katrina's victims.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/425822/609358

I just can't see lil Miss Blue Toes wading out in a swamp!! No - not the PAR-TAY girl.

I wish LE could talk TonE into paying a social call - like Amber Frey - have him wired up good. Maybe they could take a little swim together - play some slap and tickle in the ole pool out back.
Isn't there a good looking male reporter that could don a speedo and go after the story like uhm...gosh...can't mention her name here...but the reporter in the Stebic case that got fired for her little "pool party" incident?! LOL

well gee - she already has her very own Private Dick (pun definitely intended) to watch over her - especially all those late nights when she can't sleep!!!!

It'll be a woman who will be in the house now....however i don't put it past casey to make a move on HER too. She is starting to remind me of a certain character from a certain movie that i won't mention because i don't want to give her the satisfaction.

This "mother' & I use the term advisedly wanted to be RID of Caylee . There is no way she handed her off just to punish Cindy. This poor child is dead so let's go from there!!!NO alligator & taking chances:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So it looks like the Bounty Hunter just lost $50,000 bucks.

I am not surprised that her lawyer said she cannot talk to him...AFTER he shelled out the money!~

I HAVE to ask...WHERE do you suggest he hide the mic and the wire?!?! :eek:

Tony Padilla is online..maybe he will have some info for us.

ok ok night everyone. everyday i have woke up thinking about her walking out of jail. Im hoping tomorrow is yet another groundhog's day.

It'll be a woman who will be in the house now....however i don't put it past casey to make a move on HER too. She is starting to remind me of a certain character from a certain movie that i won't mention because i don't want to give her the satisfaction.
Yea but tonight Rob "private" Dick said he would be running security at the house as well - what's he gonna do? Sleep in a tent in the front yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove