Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't 50.00 dollars of gas, was 3 gallons of gas. George lied to the police officer taking his report...or he lied on Greta. take your pick :p

Casey abandoned the car a few days after she stole gas from her parents home. How many miles do you get with $50 bucks worth of gas?

In a small car like a sunfire, you should be able to go at least a couple hundred.

wasn't 50.00 dollars of gas, was 3 gallons of gas. George lied to the police officer taking his report...or he lied on Greta. take your pick :p

LMAO today $50 and 3 gallons are almost one in the same! (couldn't spell synonomous LOLOLOL) But anyway, she couldn't have gone far!!

In a small car like a sunfire, you should be able to go at least a couple hundred.

I've been working under the idea of about 85 miles from her house in any direction and still have enough to get back to the Amscot before running out of gas.

Did anyone catch NG tonight? ... I just got home from a trip to Alabama.

I have a small dog, and a doggie door. She has been sprayed twice by skunks. Of course she ran in, rolled on the carpet, jumped on the bed and rolled around there. Gave her a bath, but took two weeks for the smell to finally get out of the house.

A couple of years ago, coming home from work, rural road, would have to roll my windows up. The smell was unbelievable! Finally called the local officials. Dead body in woods, about 15 feet from road. Nothing compares with that smell. Nothing!!!

Hmmm ... I have a bunch of theories on these "gas cans" including the possibility nobody stole nuthin' from GA's shed on July 22-24 much less 3 gallons of gas just as nobody snuck into the backyard to take a dip in their pool and left the ladder hanging up and the gate open.

More later ... I'm pondering ...

Can someone direct me to the time frame that Casey was dating Jesse?

I donl't know if you call it dating but from what rev g said, Casey told him that he was the father after a short fling (i'm thinking one night stand) and he offered to marry her. She got pregnant around nov/dec 2004. Apparently she didn't tell her parents for 7 months so I'm thinking that's when she might have told him. They were engaged. I remember seeing a web site (the knot) that had her information on it. I think that was april 2006. He had a paternity test down and found out Caylee wasn't his when she was about 10 months (around june 2006) and I am guessing that ended the relationship.

Do you think there is any chance that LE has been able to confirm who Caylee's father is?

Good afternoon sleuthers I was wondering as awful as it is to think has anyone searched the local landfill, if her car ran out of gas she might have just thrown poor Caylee in the dumster, thus the trash emptied and taken to landfill,and if so when did they search there?

Good afternoon sleuthers I was wondering as awful as it is to think has anyone searched the local landfill, if her car ran out of gas she might have just thrown poor Caylee in the dumster, thus the trash emptied and taken to landfill,and if so when did they search there?

magiemay, this is my dad's theory. He said he imagined that Casey rode around with Caylee in the trunk for a while....maybe several days? When the smell began to get bad, she placed Caylee in a dumpster (just can't even imagine this)--thinking it would make the smell go away. When it didn't, she abandoned the car. What do ya think?

I've been working under the idea of about 85 miles from her house in any direction and still have enough to get back to the Amscot before running out of gas.

During June in Orlando from articles I have read, gas was costing about $3.99 per gallon.
I believe that the gas tank in a pontiac sunfire is 13 gallons.
If it was $50 in gas it would take $51.87 to fill it at 3.99 per gallon.
Reviews on edmunds.com says one 99 sunfire gets 33 mpg and another says 36 mpg. average of the two is 34.5.
If these calculations are correct, then on one tank of gas she could have gone 448.5 miles on one tank.
that isn't taking into consideration how much gas was in the car before she stole more....

During June in Orlando from articles I have read, gas was costing about $3.99 per gallon.
I believe that the gas tank in a pontiac sunfire is 13 gallons.
If it was $50 in gas it would take $51.87 to fill it at 3.99 per gallon.
Reviews on edmunds.com says one 99 sunfire gets 33 mpg and another says 36 mpg. average of the two is 34.5.
If these calculations are correct, then on one tank of gas she could have gone 448.5 miles on one tank.
that isn't taking into consideration how much gas was in the car before she stole more....

Cagney, so nice to have a sleuther with such great mathematical skills!:clap:
Now, if a train leaves New York going 20 miles an hour and.......(LOL)

Do we know if it was $50 bucks worth of gas or just 3 gallons which would be about $12.00 bucks?

This is critical.

No worries :) Although if that's what you had in OK (and I know it's some kinda hot there), I'm curious about something: once you removed the stuff from the car, how long did it take the smell to go away?

We accidentally left a vacuum sealed 10 lb pork loin in my MIL's truck friday to sunday, in June during triple digit heat.
The smell never completely went away. The day she traded it in we used a nice enzyme killer to mask the smell long enough to get the paper work complete.

magiemay, this is my dad's theory. He said he imagined that Casey rode around with Caylee in the trunk for a while....maybe several days? When the smell began to get bad, she placed Caylee in a dumpster (just can't even imagine this)--thinking it would make the smell go away. When it didn't, she abandoned the car. What do ya think?

I'm strongly leaning towards the dumpster theory, too but Tim Miller said the LE gave him places to search based on cell phone pings so maybe she did place her somewhere else. It just seems that Casey would do what was easiest and I can't see her dirtying herself in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper