closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someplace where she is not handling money or credit. Most typists don't get near a company cheque book or credit card. Yard crews aren't near money, nor are gardener assistants. Short order cooks don't handle money and dishwashers don't either. Etc, etc. Heck, work at a car wash. That where most of the felons work in this town.

Yeah, I guess so.

(Having followed this case I just could not trust her on anything, like "I had a flat tire, therefore late, lost my phone too".)

Solace - please! :banghead: The DOC cannot "waive" the job requirement and the Court order says she has to search for one. And get her GED. Nobody but Baez has said she is attending an online school except Baez, and I'm sure she is welcome to do that along with her job search.

I love you Logical. I certainly think she should have to apply myself. In fact, I would like to be the one interviewing.

The woman is going to have to work in a steel factory or a mine or something or Chernobyl. She is never going to get a job her; but THEN AGAIN, she might.

Just say a septic tank company offers her a job, and she doesn't want it. Will she be forced to take it, or be in violation of her probation?

i dunno, lets test this theory. anyone have any relatives with septic tank companies in florida? :crazy: only joking ;)

It sounds like there is nothing that says she has to get a job, period.

If she produces copies of job applications every month, don't you think that will suffice? At that point the probation officer needs to follow up with the place of employment and ask why they won't consider an application that has the name Casey Anthony on it.

How else do you show 'sustained' job efforts?

I never said she can get away with not trying to find a job, just that it's entirely plausible that she won't work while she's on probation because she 'can't' find a job. There seems to be this thought that she better get a job, or else.

My thought is that she better make a concerted effort to obey the special conditions listed by the court. Period. No exceptions.

The link today at the Department of Corrections' website includes the following special condition of probation: "7) You will work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependents to the best of your ability as directed by your Probation Officer."

She better try. And the DOC had best make sure she tries. . . and not just lead the state on another long walk down a fantasy company's hallway.

If it is true like JB said that it was her in Ohio - she has money now. Now I want to know how long JB can hide her money and how long FCA say to IRS, DOC, State of Florida that "x" is paying for her nice "pad" and her food etc until IRS figures out she and DT are in middle of tax evasion/fraud. Yeal I know there are legal ways to hide money.

Didn't JB also DENY that she was in Ohio when this story broke as well? Do we believe JB now or before?

The only way I could see that KC has the ability to make $ is to . . .
1) take free rent/board in exchange for pictures.
2) receive gift cards for food/clothing in exchange for pictures.
3) $ is paid thru a trustee or protective payee for her care and keeping (as KC has already been convicted of fraud . . . there would be a compelling reason to appoint one as she has never lived on her own previously as well).
4) her only friends are associated with the DT (according to JB and this is one statement I do believe).
5) DT cronies could use a write off for their contribution to charity (ie: Macaluso, Cheney, Baez, etc)

[/B]

Sure it is unless you are a gal who likes lots of friends to manipulate, having a boyfriend taking her to clubs and being in the centre of attention. Then I think it would be brutal. Empty days and empty nights for a year. A year is a long long time to a young person.

Well, consider that she's had more than three years of empty days/nights. She's used to it... :great:

Just say a septic tank company offers her a job, and she doesn't want it. Will she be forced to take it, or be in violation of her probation?

I just know there's someone that will see her "celebrity" as a plus and offer her a job. Any publicity ,blah,blah,blah.............. I wouldn't be surprised to see more than one business try to accomidate her special circumstances :sick:

I love you Logical. I certainly think she should have to apply myself. In fact, I would like to be the one interviewing.

The woman is going to have to work in a steel factory or a mine or something or Chernobyl. She is never going to get a job her; but THEN AGAIN, she might.

Hahaha! You know I was as mad as a wet hen last night after I read Geraldo/Baez re her taking online courses, implying an exception had been made and the work component was out. It actually wrecked my evening.

But where there is Baez - there is hink - so i was determined to find out what the real answer was. I listened to the presser, and clearly the woman had not heard what Baez had to say, and had not talked to the actual probation officer, and so she was replying to questions that she didn't actually understand why they were asked. No one said to her - Baez sez this - is it true. So she just blah blahed about nothing except they had a new boss - yuk yuk - and posters said the DOC did not get their ears boinked for the time served probation farce.

Then MiraclesHappen made her comment in the Legal thread and the "clouds parted". A bit of back tracking and I had my answer. All bullcarp as usual and no special circumstances. Hype hype hype - Baez is actually getting better at it. I believed him for a good two hours. :banghead:

I hope every probationer in the state asks for this concession. :banghead:

So where is her money coming from? Will she have to pay the $20 fee since she's not working :waitasec:

I'm really late to the party,so I'm sorry if this has been answered.

I agree. I honestly hope the state of Florida is flooded with lawsuits and requests for hearings etc. by everyone on probation who does have to find a job and who does have their address made public. I haven't seen any credible threats to Casey's welfare. The lowness of the bar that has been set for that determination is laughable.

Women who are beaten and abused by their husbands or boyfriends and have ample documentation for it certainly don't get any help from the state in concealing their whereabouts or get out of having to work since there is a threat to their safety.

What harm has EVER come to Casey????

Let's face it whatever she does is going to be wrong, if she gets a job, somehow it would be unfair, if she doesn't get a job then she is copping off.
I am shocked at the uncharitable attitudes shown towards her by mature adults, utterly shocked :(

respectfully, not in my humble opinion, I WANT her to work, I WANT her to be responsible, I WANT her to not sit on her beheinie for the next however many years she is alive, stealing from her babysitters.

she is now in gen pop for life unless she reoffends, if she reoffends there are not too many victimless crimes which means more people suffer. as long as the pinellas 12 gave us this piece of rotten crow to eat, she may as well have SOME kind of life, for the sake of anyone who ever has to be around her or heavens forbid, she breeds again.

people with structure and responsibilities are MUCH less likely to offend because they have some self esteem and some REASON TO LIVE.

what kind of reason to live does OCA have, hiding in JB's basement or wherever?

as I said in a previous post, the rules of probation state that the PO can put the offender in a halfway house at any time for any reason and I truly think all spite aside that for her, that would be her best possible chance at this time.

Is FCA on welfare? recieving welfare benefits?
If so she will have to be honest with them and the IRS............
She will have forms to fill out and dates to see people.......
not to her liking, I am sure!

I just know there's someone that will see her "celebrity" as a plus and offer her a job. Any publicity ,blah,blah,blah.............. I wouldn't be surprised to see more than one business try to accomidate her special circumstances :sick:

Oh yeah. It wouldn't surprise me if we see JB making some :deal: deal with Donald Trump or someone similar. DT would do it for the publicity, just like his presidential run.

If it is true like JB said that it was her in Ohio - she has money now. Now I want to know how long JB can hide her money and how long FCA say to IRS, DOC, State of Florida that "x" is paying for her nice "pad" and her food etc until IRS figures out she and DT are in middle of tax evasion/fraud. Yeal I know there are legal ways to hide money.

If "x" is paying for everything, would that be considered income for CFCA, like an employee driving a company car and having to report it on his tax return as income. It seems to me even if the money was hidden, when it is used to support her, that would be considered income to her. Like imputed income?
If someone supports her when she was released from jail until her probation is over, would that be considered a gift and therefore taxable?

Hahaha! You know I was as mad as a wet hen last night after I read Geraldo/Baez re her taking online courses, implying an exception had been made and the work component was out. It actually wrecked my evening.

But where there is Baez - there is hink - so i was determined to find out what the real answer was. I listened to the presser, and clearly the woman had not heard what Baez had to say, and had not talked to the actual probation officer, and so she was replying to questions that she didn't actually understand why they were asked. No one said to her - Baez sez this - is it true. So she just blah blahed about nothing except they had a new boss - yuk yuk - and posters said the DOC did not get their ears boinked for the time served probation farce.

Then MiraclesHappen made her comment in the Legal thread and the "clouds parted". A bit of back tracking and I had my answer. All bullcarp as usual and no special circumstances. Hype hype hype - Baez is actually getting better at it. I believed him for a good two hours. :banghead:

I know Logical. I hear ya - Thank you for explaining. I have not been keeping track at all - especially because she is just that repulsive to me.

I have no doubt in my mind that she is dangerous and if need be, she would kill again - absolutely no doubt in my mind. But I don't think that will be her undoing - I think she will commit fraud again - that I would bet the farm on. She will steal again.

Who is going to keep paying for all of her living expenses, this schooling, etc.? I can't imagine her DT have unlimited financial resources for her. I imagine the A's new Foundation lined with $$ from Dr. Phil will be paying for her schooling, etc. through creative accounting practices, IMO, MOO, etc. My Opinion Only.

That makes a lot of sense. Especially after Baez statement that she did have contact with her parents. After all , they are in the money now from Dr Phil's interview. And somebody else posted that they also could be supplying her with her current living expenses. Sounds all very believable to me.
As to finding a job, she practically has no work experience except for that short gig at Universal years ago. Do not know how the job market is in Fla but here in PA , it is pretty bad for kids in their early twenties with no experience yet. My son is unemployed and so are many of his friends and they do not have a criminal record. They only find part time jobs occasionally that have no benefits whatsoever.
Face it, KC will have an extremely hard time finding a job, unless somebody gives her a job just for their own publicity. Jobs for folks with practically no skills are hard to find under the best of conditions.

Why should tax payers have to support her til she dies?
I am so glad it is not my tax dollars.
GET A JOB ANTHONY FANILY!

Most call center and customer service business'es require access to customers records and accounts. Most, if not all, legitimate ones will do a credit check on potential applicants. I am sure the acquitted Casey does not have a high enough credit score to qualify for employment at one.
Not for telemarketing they don't! I know this for a fact, my husband's niece worked as a telemarketer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez