closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about the average offender with a three yard rap sheet and the grade six education. Scary and uneducated. This is a coddled middle America small female woman. Big deal that she is hated. There are always co-dependent people out there who love to "help" those in need.

CM said in an interview that offers of help were pouring in, therapists have offered to help her, people have sent her checks, etc. So some kind-hearted person can offer her a job, someone said maybe working in a church or something. heck, she could work in a soup kitchen or some such place out-of-the way. There is a job out there with OCA's name on it! If her DT would STOP putting so much effort in having her NOT be responsible for things, and MAKE her do what is required, they would be helping her more. How on earth is she ever going to get along in this world when there is noone left to cover for her and coddle her and hide her and support her. Oh wait, I forgot about CA..:floorlaugh: IMO, MOO, etc.

CM said in an interview that offers of help were pouring in, therapists have offered to help her, people have sent her checks, etc. So some kind-hearted person can offer her a job, someone said maybe working in a church or something. heck, she could work in a soup kitchen or some such place out-of-the way. There is a job out there with OCA's name on it! If her DT would STOP putting so much effort in having her NOT be responsible for things, and MAKE her do what is required, they would be helping her more. How on earth is she ever going to get along in this world when there is noone left to cover for her and coddle her and hide her and support her. Oh wait, I forgot about CA..:floorlaugh: IMO, MOO, etc.

contrary to what CM says, KC is not the brightest - anyone who goes to K-mart on a regular basis and spends the rest of their day on the phone lyng and on the computer transferring funds, is simply put - not the brightest. Did we ever hear of her reading anything? Never, not once. She spent her days at K-Mart. She will not be hired by a law firm, as Cheney has said - certainly not his - no one is going to hire her right now. They cannot afford to have the press around them which they would be.

She is going to do an interview and make money that way.

Didn't JB also DENY that she was in Ohio when this story broke as well? Do we believe JB now or before?

The only way I could see that KC has the ability to make $ is to . . .
1) take free rent/board in exchange for pictures.
2) receive gift cards for food/clothing in exchange for pictures.
3) $ is paid thru a trustee or protective payee for her care and keeping (as KC has already been convicted of fraud . . . there would be a compelling reason to appoint one as she has never lived on her own previously as well).
4) her only friends are associated with the DT (according to JB and this is one statement I do believe).
5) DT cronies could use a write off for their contribution to charity (ie: Macaluso, Cheney, Baez, etc)

I asked about this before, but I don't think I got an answer, does anyone know what this is about? I'm just thinking the trust and when she sold the pictures.

Participant
Anthony Casey Participant Role Type
Petitioner Case Number
56-2009-00357643-PR-TR-OXN Filing Date
9/15/2009
Case Category
Probate Case Type
Trust Proceedings

CM is so full of crap it is amazing that he still warrants an interview. The offers are pouring in. Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.

..gretlP said that yes, she will be paying $20/month for cost of supervision for her probation.

..the $20/month that is to begin in february/2012 was for the costs judgeP gave her at the sentencing hearing for liarX4..

judgeP Order---liarX4 conviction:

Case Fine--$4000.00 CCA ($1000.00 X 4)--$200.00 Court Costs---$5.00 CCF--$50.00 LGCJTF--$225.00 TEENCT--$3.00 CRMESTPPR--$20.00 CRIMEPREVNTN--$50.00 CRIMINAL ORDINANCE FEE--$65.00
TOTAL---$4618.00

---which @ $20/month she'd pay off in almost 20 years..

It was my understanding that the $20 monthly charge beginning in Feb/'12 was to cover part of the "administration of probation". I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere, but can't recall where! :)

I asked about this before, but I don't think I got an answer, does anyone know what this is about? I'm just thinking the trust and when she sold the pictures.

Participant
Anthony Casey Participant Role Type
Petitioner Case Number
56-2009-00357643-PR-TR-OXN Filing Date
9/15/2009
Case Category
Probate Case Type
Trust Proceedings

where did you find that V? I don't pull it up on the OC site...

maybe she moved in with the 'other' Dr. Phil family......... Alexandra or her parents... They've gotten tons o'money from Dr. Phil over the years. :floorlaugh: Now THAT would be quite a show. Alex and Casey head to head over who is in more denial.

Kaki, I'm not a regular Dr. Phil watcher so I'm not familiar with Alexandra, however...

I would LOVE to see KC move in with the Hot Sauce Mom! :furious: :giggle:

Thanks, strawberry...this got me thinking.
It was reported last evening that JB indicated she would be attending school, online.
Today @ the pc, we are told she will follow the court ordered probation. MANY offenders do not currently have jobs, are going to school, blah de blah.
Were FCA's attorneys with her when she reported? NO!
Was anyone else with her? She will find out & let reporters know.

Does DOC provide transportation? NO.

1) Someone had to drive FCA there.
2) Did this same someone enter the room with her & her probation officer? Or, was it just the 2 of them?
3) If just her & her prob off, then FCA reported to JB that she only needed to attend online courses.

Is it simply a matter of FCA heard what she wanted to hear & neglected to provide the rest of those nasty details of what she really MUST do?

Or, is DOC blowing smoke on her non-special treatment?

I have sympathy for the prob off. One misstep and he/she is going to be a goner in the press. Meaning, his/her job is on the line & will be scrutinized by all if found out.

btw: GR's proclamation that Casey will be seen in the near future...photo shoot. Done deal. Pics awaiting highest bidder. imo
:sick:

Well if she was alone she either walked, took the bus, or already broke the law by driving without a license.:innocent:

If I were MRS. Cheney Mason, I'd hire KC to babysit my husband. Methinks he needs a keeper. Just sayin'.

There is a great sadness in me that FCA just got probation. We have no power over the jury decision.

We can't undo what has been done already. The jury made that happen. That's when my heart broke. Probation for FCA, that's all we got after the verdict. The case is about Caylee. This wrong can never be a right! Trying to let go of my anger that FCA is free. How she will live with herself is beyond my understanding. I will always feel she is a murderer, and some of the nation might feel the same way. Got to let this case go at some point in time. But it's hard!

There is a great sadness in me that FCA just got probation. We have no power over the jury decision.

We can't undo what has been done already. The jury made that happen. That's when my heart broke. Probation for FCA, that's all we got after the verdict. The case is about Caylee. This wrong can never be a right! Trying to let go of my anger that FCA is free. How she will live with herself is beyond my understanding. I will always feel she is a murderer, and some of the nation might feel the same way. Got to let this case go at some point in time. But it's hard!

bogeygal, I hear you. Personally, I do take comfort in knowing that Amy is receiving some measure of justice. KC has hurt many people in her relatively short life, and unfortunately I don't see any indication of true remorse on her part. At least the justice system will be able to keep track of her over the next 12 months and see if she's willing to put her blood money where her mouth is, i.e. turning her life around.

See, this again is where I'm confused. I don't know if this is the truth or the article is wrong. From WFTV:

But Plessinger noted that thousands of people now on probation in Florida are without a job because it is difficult for them to find employment because of a criminal conviction. The state currently has a 10.7 percent unemployment rate. She said Anthony could choose to go to school -- including an online school -- while serving her probation instead of seeking a job. Anthony has not yet made a request, however, to go to school.

Did Plessinger actually say this? And if she did say this, was she speaking out of turn?

:floorlaugh:
Well if she was alone she either walked, took the bus, or already broke the law by driving without a license.:innocent:

:waitasec: May I add ... maybe one of her "IMAGINARY FRIENDS" brought her to the Probation Office ... :innocent:

:innocent: She had "plenty" of them to choose from ...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Thanks, strawberry...this got me thinking.
It was reported last evening that JB indicated she would be attending school, online.
Today @ the pc, we are told she will follow the court ordered probation. MANY offenders do not currently have jobs, are going to school, blah de blah.
Were FCA's attorneys with her when she reported? NO!
Was anyone else with her? She will find out & let reporters know.

Does DOC provide transportation? NO.

1) Someone had to drive FCA there.
2) Did this same someone enter the room with her & her probation officer? Or, was it just the 2 of them?
3) If just her & her prob off, then FCA reported to JB that she only needed to attend online courses.

Is it simply a matter of FCA heard what she wanted to hear & neglected to provide the rest of those nasty details of what she really MUST do?

Or, is DOC blowing smoke on her non-special treatment?

I have sympathy for the prob off. One misstep and he/she is going to be a goner in the press. Meaning, his/her job is on the line & will be scrutinized by all if found out.

btw: GR's proclamation that Casey will be seen in the near future...photo shoot. Done deal. Pics awaiting highest bidder. imo
:sick:
I thought that you could not take another person in with you to see a probation officer. At least that is how I remember it here in PA.
In some instances , an overloaded probation officer sees more than one probationer at the same time, but only probationers were allowed in.

On some level, I get it, that some probationers are allowed to go to school "because they can't find work", as you say. But my biggest problem with this applying to Ms. Anthony is that she presumably hasn't even LOOKED for a job yet and the determination was somehow made that she "can't find work"?!?! Of ANY kind?!?!? Please. :rolleyes:

As a FL resident, I want to know..........did anyone ask at the press conference if FL taxpayers are funding these cases (not just Ms. Anthony's,) where school is the alternative to probationers holding down jobs (since it's apparently not such a rare thing)? If not, does anyone know how I can find out?

There are so many conflicting stories out there about the online school thing that I listened to the whole DOC PR woman speak again.

Only Baez has said she will be attending school. What the PR woman said is SOME probationers attend school, but she also said she would find out from the PO what arrangements he/she has made for FCA's job search. She did not say FCA was attending school, she said IF she wished to attend school, it is a possibility, but she would have to apply to the Court and she has not done so.

She said all conditions of the Court Order say that FCA must follow them and if she reoffends on any of them it will be reported to the Court immediately.

Regarding safety, the DOC will ensure her safety while she is at the DOC office and will keep her details secret, but as far as providing extra security, they will not be doing that.

So, no school, and No Big Whoop.

I wonder who would employ her? I mean you can`t trust her at all.

I would be willing to bet that whoever has provided her housing/nourishment/whatever for the last 6 weeks has the ability/resources/contacts/whatever to provide her with a job of some sort. And I don't just mean in the law offices of Baez and Co.

So why are they not? My guess is that they don't want her working for for any number of reasons including:

--Working lowers any (potential) public sympathy they are trying to garner for her, or are hoping will eventually come her way.

--Working would mean that she loses her status as indigent.

--Her legal team has a lot invested in her remaining indigent....huge 'gravy train' potential for THEM.

Bottom line, I firmly believe there is at least some kind of job that she could get. But her legal team will do whatever they can to prevent it from happening. JMO.

:floorlaugh:

:waitasec: May I add ... maybe one of her "IMAGINARY FRIENDS" brought her to the Probation Office ... :innocent:

:innocent: She had "plenty" of them to choose from ...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Which ever of her imaginary friends accompanied her, they were not recognized and neither was she. There was no disturbance whatsoever at the Probation Office.

I would be willing to bet that whoever has provided her housing/nourishment/whatever for the last 6 weeks has the ability/resources/contacts/whatever to provide her with a job of some sort. And I don't just mean in the law offices of Baez and Co.

So why are they not? My guess is that they don't want her working for for any number of reasons including:

--Working lowers any (potential) public sympathy they are trying to garner for her, or are hoping will eventually come her way.

--Her legal team has a lot invested in her remaining indigent....huge 'gravy train' potential for THEM.

Bottom line, I firmly believe there is at least some kind of job that she could get. But her legal team will do whatever they can to prevent it from happening. JMO.

I thought Mason said she couldn't work in his office because she is a felon?

There are so many conflicting stories out there about the online school thing that I listen to the whole DOC PR woman speak again.

Only Baez has said she will be attending school. What the PR woman said is SOME probationers attend school, but she also said she would find out from the PO what arrangements he/she has made for FCA's job search. She did not say FCA was attending school, she said IF she wished to attend school, it is a possibility, but she would have to apply to the Court and she has not done so.

She said all conditions of the Court Order say that FCA must follows them and if she reoffends on any of them it will be reported to the Court immediately.

Regarding safety, the DOC will ensure her safety while she is at the DOC office and will keep her details secret, but as far as providing extra security, they will not be doing that.

So, no school, and No Big Whoop.

So all we have is Baez saying she has an exception. It sounds like Plessinger is not affirming or denying whether she has a waiver because she frankly doesn't know. As far as she knows, she needs to find a job.

Did she say that Casey needs to specifically ask the court to attend school instead of work?

Well she made it in and out of the probation office without any one attacking her... how come the probation service don't make her do some paper shuffling,office cleaning, if it's so dangerous for her to go out and get a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member