Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok finally watched the presser

Is it just me or did the lady call her OFFENDER a million times ?? LOL
I hope the word
OFFENDER
makes her cringe everytime

Cripes ..I am SO pathetic
It really made me happy to hear her called offender and yet being called a baby killer didn't even seem to phase her

I know it's just a matter of sematics - but Probation and Parole are TWO different things!

Parole
Definition
Parole is the "conditional early release from prison or jail, under supervision, after a portion of the sentence has been served." This practice assumes that the offender successfully demonstrated conformity to the rules and regulations of the prison environment and shows an ability to conform to society's norms and laws.

Probation
Definition
Probation is a court-imposed SANCTION that "releases a convicted offender into the community under a conditional suspended sentence." This practice assumes that most offenders are not dangerous and will respond well to treatment. In fact, the average PROBATIONER is a first time and/or non-violent offender who, it is believed, will be best served by remaining in the community while serving out the sentence.

So... KC is on Probation - just to clarify things!! :fence:

I would not call it just semantics. A person on parole has been in the big house. Many folks on probation have never been incarcerated.
In fact the definition is wrong on probation. According to MiraclesHappen, a judge can withhold adjudication on all charges and just give the offender probation sentence only and when such probationer successfully completes that sentence, he/she will leave the system untouched with no conviction on the record.

DOC Press Conference

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5mc0OQbqY"]Casey Anthony: Florida DOC Press Conference 8/25/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I hope her PO has a lot of experience dealing with liars. Especially people who brag about being a great liar.

Maybe Yuri should start cross-training in the probation office?

I hope her PO has a lot of experience dealing with liars. Especially people who brag about being a great liar.

BBM

Oh I think they all do. It's just part of the job, everyday, 100 times a day. One or two may actually tell the truth.

BBM

Oh I think they all do. It's just part of the job, everyday, 100 times a day. One or two may actually tell the truth.

Let's not forget Cindy had 20+ years experience dealing with her little liar too. And Casey still got away with 31 days.

Trust me, PO's have heard every excuse and lie in the book- they take nothing at face value.. they expect to be lied to, it's what criminals do, they lie.

Let's not forget Cindy had 20+ years experience dealing with her little liar too. And Casey still got away with 31 days.

Cindy's a codependent enabler (and a liar herself), probation officers are not.

Said anthony was polite and said she intended to do well on probation. Since offender anthony has a history of lieing should we assume that this statement is truthful?
Too bad Yuri didn't apply for that new position in DOC.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbVoyMCAvE0"]Double secret probation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hnwvWhbJw"]fat drunk stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Said anthony was polite and said she intended to do well on probation. Since offender anthony has a history of lieing should we assume that this statement is truthful?

Respectfully snipped

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Too bad Yuri didn't apply for that new position in DOC.

She told the DPW worker she was so glad to finally get a chance to talk and tell her side of the story, was polite and cooperative, then insisted she DOES work at Universal and rummaged around in a drawer for a paystub.:floorlaugh:

Nowhere in that DOC presser did I hear that KC was given a "waiver' for the job requirement. Another twisting of subject matter by GR and/or Baez to inflame the general public.
I was curious though if the meeting was a one on one thingee with the P.O. The presser left that part vague, except there was no attorney present.. KC lies when there is even no need for it.

i just think casey will settle on giving private shows on a webcam. it's all she's good for and probably isn't even good at that either. she knows it's the only way she can get attention and money at the same time. she's not going to get her GED and take college courses. she was so tired of pretending to have a job.

I wouldn't be surprised if Casey is in Miami or the Florida Keys.

Nowhere in that DOC presser did I hear that KC was given a "waiver' for the job requirement. Another twisting of subject matter by GR and/or Baez to inflame the general public.
I was curious though if the meeting was a one on one thingee with the P.O. The presser left that part vague, except there was no attorney present.. KC lies when there is even no need for it.

No, I just listened to it and she said she did not say that at all.

---from the news thread....."okiedokietoo"

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: WKMG asks why she’s getting special treatment

Pipitone complained that the information this morning at a DOC news conference was “minimal.”
Pipitone explained that Anthony apparently won’t have to work because of security concerns and that she will take online courses.

Then Pipitone revealed that he has a future as an editorial writer. He sounded off:

“Other than concealing her whereabouts, keeping her probation officer’s name and gender secret, not requiring her to seek employment and keeping an office open late last night so she could meet her officer undetected, DOC says Casey Anthony is being treated like every other probationer.”

Pipitone stressed that this was all DOC’s call — not a judge’s order — and that the station was challenging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove