CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a CB radio. I use side bands and can go in between a "natural" station. Its very commonly used on the interstates. 19 is the most common used station for 18 wheelers unless you are on I-5 and then it is another station. LE used to monitor 9 for emergencies.

But to answer your question, yes you can go into side bands and even on frequencies between stations and go un noticed.

Please, tell what has been mentioned about the person that the LE said they wanted to question? I wonder if someone went to the house thinking MR was still out of town. I dont think LE mentioned that person without good reason and a good reason IMO is not just a sighting.
Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

If you mean the one asking about rentals, LE did locate him and he could not help. There was a link posted earlier today.

If it wasn't on Dr. Phil, that was aired, its considered rumor and not discussable.

This thread is locked for a few minutes.

Salem

If it wasn't on Dr. Phil, that was aired, its considered rumor and not discussable.

Please do not bring the "edited out" portion of the Dr. Phil show here. It is rumor and it is not going to be discussed here.

Salem

The thread is open again. I hope you have all caught your breath.

Further discussion will result in TO's, so please, let's just move past this.

Thanks,

Salem

I remember the case of the little girl in Georgia, but can't remember her name. Her abductor/murderer helped with the searches and she was ultimately found to be killed by him. I believe he even went door to door searching. He was arrested and then later hung himself in his cell.

I am sure there are plenty of other cases out there, as perps do tend to try to get close to the investigation. Not sure if they've ever gotten THAT close, as to be having dinners, etc..with the family.

Jorleys Rivera she's a friend of mines niece and I can't tell you what that has done to this family

I use a CB radio. I use side bands and can go in between a "natural" station. Its very commonly used on the interstates. 19 is the most common used station for 18 wheelers unless you are on I-5 and then it is another station. LE used to monitor 9 for emergencies.

But to answer your question, yes you can go into side bands and even on frequencies between stations and go un noticed.

Thanks. So in theory ( big hypothetical) MR could have handed DR to a trucker friend and he could be in ' transit' all day with said friend and MR could talk with said friend on CB and not be listened in on? I was thinkign this day and time with phones, NO communication is untraceable , but then I remembered cb's and only truckers really even use cb's any more. MOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks. So in theory ( big hypothetical) MR could have handed DR to a trucker friend and he could be in ' transit' all day with said friend and MR could talk with said friend on CB and not be listened in on? I was thinkign this day and time with phones, NO communication is untraceable , but then I remembered cb's and only truckers really even use cb's any more. MOOOOOOOOOO

I think that is a pretty good theory. MR sure made it sound like he actually was talking to Dylan......

Salem

He did? When?

I think on Phil show when he said ( paraphrasing) " i communicate with dylan every day and say today is the day we're bringing you home'' You might remember it as immediately followed by ER saying " then bring him HOME" .

Dr. Phil:
How do you feel about him being gone?

MR:
It hurts me… deeply. I mean… I… it tears me up. Dylan is everything to me. My whole world revolves around Dylan, and for him to be missing, I’m lost in this world. I… I… It’s all I can do to get through the day. The only thing that gives me the strength to get through every day is my communicating with him and telling him that today is the day we’re bringing you home.

Dr. Phil:

MR:
It hurts me… deeply. I mean… I… it tears me up. Dylan is everything to me. My whole world revolves around Dylan, and for him to be missing, I’m lost in this world. I… I… It’s all I can do to get through the day. The only thing that gives me the strength to get through every day is my communicating with him and telling him that today is the day we’re bringing you home.

I talk to my daughter every day, too. She's deceased. I also write to her on her FB page and on her Memorial page. It has been my experience with bereaved parent groups that many mom's and dad's do this. When MR said this, I personally got chills.

Just food for thought....

Dr. Phil:

MR:

I appreciate your posts so much! Whatever is being discussed, you provide the link to documentation. It is so helpful!
:yourock:

Mods please snip if this is inappropriate as a web page. But I came across this link today which documents all news articles on this case in a 30 day timeframe. I found it to be very useful for comparison reasons etc and not having to keep returning to google etc.

http://interceder.net/latest_news/Dylan-Redwine

I talk to my daughter every day, too. She's deceased. I also write to her on her FB page and on her Memorial page. It has been my experience with bereaved parent groups that many mom's and dad's do this. When MR said this, I personally got chills.

Just food for thought....

Hugs!! I have two sons who are deceased and I do the same thing (minus the Facebook they were too young to have one). A therapist actually told me to talk to them and to write in a journal to them.

It is my opinion that this is not the type of crime a casual acquaintance would do for someone else, unless a large sum of money was involved, which I do not see
MR as having. I would much prefer to be wrong, and that he is hiding Dylan, as I feel it is the only way he could be alive.

Well maybe MR used that Dylan college fund to send him away for a while with one of his trucker friends. Maybe he sent him on another trip across the country to watch some football or hockey since baseball season was over at the time.

Okay maybe not. :rolleyes:

Yep....other than a close relative like a parent or sibling who might take on such a task believing that it is in the best interest of the child because the alternative is a life of abuse, can't see anyone agreeing to do something like this.

MOO

I'm so glad there are plans for a group other than LE to search the lake.

I'm glad to hear that too. Just a little annoyed that the family has to take on this responsibility and cost when LE decided to give it up after only one day months ago when the lake was not iced over.

I expected a more thorough search by them back then.

MOO

I missed the beginning of this conversation sorry, but I have to disagree. A double negative creates a positive statement - that is the effect of a double negative.
I have never not been willing to cooperate = I have been willing to cooperate.
I have no reason to believe he's not alive = I believe he's alive.

Apologies if I have taken this out of context. :)

But why does someone choose to say something in that long rambling way?
Why not just say " I believe he is alive?"

I do not believe that either of the parents have Dylan safely hidden away anywhere, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997