Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She hadn't known about RD's CCTV tho'.
Which vehicles did LE check when they arrived after 10pm that night?
Where was his body when they came?
How thorough a search did they conduct?
She parked Al's truck in driveway when she returned home.
It showed her alighting....
I'm assuming two vehicles would not have fit in garage and if so, a transfer should have been visible in RD's cameras? At some stage.

But we didn't get to see much.
He is not on AA witness list.

I wonder if he will talk again?

I think in the suitcase, maybe in the garage, utility room, or where ever they normally stored it. Maybe with a few things stacked on it.

I was thinking it meant the one we NOW know as LS but was known as LH when she started boinking AS while he was married to LS1, now LH... ( I guess LH1 being the now LS but soon to be divorced...). I hope that made sense. My sleep schedule is all over the place.
I am not sleep deprived and I totally understood and agree with this LOL

I think in the suitcase, maybe in the garage, utility room, or where ever they normally stored it. Maybe with a few things stacked on it.
She almost conducted the perfect disposal.
He was found by mere chance.
Not design.
I'm still astounded at her arrogance.
Gannon's body was possibly in the vehicle that was visible during her TV interview.
Her 'appeal'.
She's utterly outrageous.
I wish I knew how well or badly she is behaving right now..

Not design.
Gannon's body was possibly in the vehicle that was visible during her TV interview.
Her 'appeal'.
@kittythehare I've missed you!
When the AA came out, I also thought that perhaps poor little GS was in a vehicle at that interview. Chilled my blood to think that. But Spencer says she must have gone to the area AFTER.
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

I believe the interview was done between Noon and 3:00 that day and it aired on TV at 4:00 or 4:30. I live here and always watch KKTV, remember seeing it vividly.

In the AA they say that the GPS tracker on her rented Altima (the one her Aunt rented) puts her in the area between 4:16 and 5:13 that day. So, I guess she stood there with her cowardly lying back to the camera and fake cried.. and THEN hauled butt up to Douglas county to prepare for her trip to Florida.

Sorry, the more I go back and remember, the more upset I get.
Justice for Gannon can not come soon enough!

Attachments

• 585CA974-9859-4F31-B63F-9089F608798E.png
    585CA974-9859-4F31-B63F-9089F608798E.png
    502 KB · Views: 39
Not design.
Her 'appeal'.
She actually dumped him in the most idiotic place ever. Bridges have scheduled inspections, and a suitcase isn’t going to go unnoticed.

It was a matter of “when,” not “if.”

I’d just love to know what her thinking was there.

When the AA came out, I also thought that perhaps poor little GS was in a vehicle at that interview. Chilled my blood to think that. But Spencer says she must have gone to the area AFTER.

I believe the interview was done between Noon and 3:00 that day and it aired on TV at 4:00 or 4:30. I live here and always watch KKTV, remember seeing it vividly.

In the AA they say that the GPS tracker on her rented Altima (the one her Aunt rented) puts her in the area between 4:16 and 5:13 that day. So, I guess she stood there with her cowardly lying back to the camera and fake cried.. and THEN hauled butt up to Douglas county to prepare for her trip to Florida.

Yeah, we’ve worked out the timing, and she returned to the dumpsite after the interview.

It was almost certainly done to retrieve Gannon’s body.

I know I should believe the AA and not refute forensic proof but I am one of the few in the #Icantseegannonreturnhome group.
I just cant see it. I know my eyes are bad and I even got new glasses since then and I still don't see it.
But I am not LE//Investigators
I am also on that proverbial fence that he did not return home but was killed in that 4 hour road trip. JMO
But then I read the AA again and I just really don't know.

BBM:

I don't think your belief that GS didn't return home refutes any forensic proof in the AA.

The AA never asserted that it was a "fact" that GS returned home with TS that day.
The AA never asserted that it was a "fact" that TS killed GS in the home.
The AA never asserted that there was "so much blood found in the basement that GS must have died there."

The fact that the AA asserted was that GS's blood was found in the home, and the locations where it was found.

The claim that there was "so much blood" found in the home that GS couldn't have survived it is something that's been stated here in the thread by certain posters, based on the description of the crime scene, but LE didn't characterize it that way.

Also, I know I keep banging on this same, tired drum, but I'm doing so because it bears repeating:

This Arrest Affidavit was written prior to Gannon's body being discovered.

By far, the strongest evidence LE had prior to his body being found was the blood they found in the home.
That blood was their strongest evidence against TS, so they focused on that in the AA.
They had to somehow make the argument that he was dead without a body.
So they argued that the blood in the home proved that he was dead.

But guess what?
Their best evidence changed the day his body was located in Florida.
There's no longer any need whatsoever for LE to use the evidence found in the home to prove that Gannon is dead.

His body was found stuffed in a suitcase.
This isn't a no-body case any more.
And that, as we all know, "changes everything," to quote DDA Allen.
Including, I suspect, LE's theory of the crime.

Unless there's video of GS getting out of the truck that day, OR a blood expert testifies that GS could not have survived the amount of blood loss evidenced in that home, I expect the DA to push the reset button on that theory that GS must have returned with her that day.

I believe all the facts that were laid out in the AA 100%.

I'm just not sold on the speculative theory they posited.

JMO.

Last edited:

Wow. That means while the interview was on the air she was retrieving his body on105.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned several threads back that Petco sells plastic bags that seal which are meant to put expired pets into before burying. I think that’s a very good theory. LS may have purchased a bag like that and used it inside of the suitcase.

If so they'll be able to tell exactly where the bag came from and when it was purchased. I'm so amazed to hear they can even tell within minutes what time a bag was manufactured.

She was cooked without the body recovery; now she's burnt toast!

Thanks for your kind words.
I've been immersed in scientific covid and my poor head is fried as a result.

I have a good memory for case details usually, but the AA kinda tripped me out.
I recall the various trips to the home made by LE and forensics and crime scene people at widely dispersed stages, but I cannot figure out how they assumed he died in the home on that afternoon .
Blood evidence could have been from anytime.
It was awhile before forensics went in there... not sure how they could say with certainty he died there that afternoon.
BUT there could well be cctv footage from other neighbors that we never saw showing him return home..
I'm tired now.
Thanks for putting me straight.

Only way she could have done it was by managing to create a perfect seal on that suitcase. Possibly bagged his body several times in pvc or some such leakproof material prior to placing it in suitcase, then carried it everywhere with her, into whatever hotel she moved into immediately, wherever she went, it would have been normal to carry a suitcase.

She might even have dyed it so it no longer resembled the missing brown suitcase.

It's crazy she pulled it off so well and managed to hide it right out in the open, never seemingly arousing suspicion at all.
Bizarre.
See that's where I get confused. I'm not as swift as y'all. So I'm sure someone has a really good answer for this one. How was there blood evidence through the house, in the garage, on the car, throughout the car, under the car but none in the snow? Did she (and this is so awful to think about) carry him or used a carboard box and then placed in a plastic garbage bag? They have those odd scented ones at Dollar Tree that smell like vanilla or flowers. And then placed him in a suitcase at some point? I have a hard time imagine things like this, my mind just doesn't bend that way.

Not design.
Her 'appeal'.

I keep beating this dead horse but I don't believe Gannon's body was found by chance.

With the FBI involved and sharp local LE agencies, I don't expect T was ever off their radar once they quickly dismissed the "missing child" scenario.

She may have zigged and zagged a bit but it seems much of the chase was by design.

However, I do agree with you that she's outrageous. No doubt about that!

MOO

See that's where I get confused. I'm not as swift as y'all. So I'm sure someone has a really good answer for this one. How was there blood evidence through the house, in the garage, on the car, throughout the car, under the car but none in the snow? Did she (and this is so awful to think about) carry him or used a carboard box and then placed in a plastic garbage bag? They have those odd scented ones at Dollar Tree that smell like vanilla or flowers. And then placed him in a suitcase at some point? I have a hard time imagine things like this, my mind just doesn't bend that way.
By the time law enforcement honed in on that particular area, a couple weeks had passed. There had likely been periods of snowfall and melting that would have gotten rid of any blood that may have been present.

I'm not sure I understand your question.
She possibly beat him badly on Sunday night, somehow managed to get him to walk to truck Monday morning, possibly drove out to Douglas county, killed him, placed his body in pre-prepared packing and suitcase, either stashed it there somewhere and collected it on the following Friday or returned home with it, discovered he was not quite dead, brought suitcase containing plastic bagged alive body to basement, finished her task and stored sealed suitcase in house and then took it with her wherever she went afterwards until disposing of it in Florida, some time later. That seems to be the gist of the argument.
We have no idea what they found in the snow, we only have minimal evidence from AA .
They certainly have lots more evidence which will be presented at trial, sometime in the future.
That's all I know.

The DA had enough 'proof positive' in their minds that Gannon was dead and killed in that home to proceed with filing murder charges against Psycho TS, even without his body. That tells me they have much, much more evidence than we are aware of.

The fact that Gannon's remains were found cemented things, but I don't necessarily believe it changes the theory put forth in the AA. There's something that compels them to believe he returned home with TS and I think it may be tied to movement from the home security system.

MOO

I think because of Covid-19 only her defense team would be allowed in person right now.
I see that the divorce hearing is still on the docket for this Thursday April 30.

• Jail “in person” visitation programs shut down except for preapproved professional.
EPSO COVID-19 Information
I think they could do a zoom for the divorce hearing.
This zoom thing is huge now!
We're having meetings and Dr. appts on zoom!

I still think it odd. He’d been missing since 3:15 reportedly and LE was called in the evening and took hours to show up. An 11 year old kid running away in possible snow and they didn’t sense something was awry? I believe imo kids that age say things for drama but usually rerun more quickly.

I know he wasn’t missing my point was the story from LE perspectives should have raised the hinky meter more quickly. 11 is young and 3:15 to 11pm would be a long time.

Will be interesting if we ever hear the 911 call. Probably was like, ‘Hey, no biggie, just wanted to let you guys know my son never came back from his friend’s. I’ll call around and get back to you later if he still isn’t home.’ Or something equally as chill as that. Cops usually come out for almost anything, so yeah, it’s VERY weird. They always ask, “you you like us to send someone out?” 100% of the time, no matter how trivial the issue for the call is.

I'm going to stick with she killed him in the basement that afternoon and draw my theories off of that, because that's what the AA says and they have reason for saying that. jmo

The reason could be to trip her up. Protection of any further destruction of evidence by her or her minions. Take note they were very NONCOMMITTAL in their statement. Don’t you think they know for sure? Either way, I think they do. How could they not, with all of the technology around: ADT, RD’s and other neighbor’s home security cameras, any Cortana, Siri, Alexa, etc., cell phone and computer data, big mouths on wire taps, etc. I think they know. She loves to talk. Maybe they wanted to discombobulate her, get her talking. AA was released prior to arrest. They had to be careful what they revealed to her while she was still free to tamper with evidence. Remember, RD was very certain G was nowhere around on return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member