Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting on the fact that the someone in question inherited TS's instincts for self-preservation and sang like a canary once the DA made it abundantly clear to her that unless she cooperated with authorities, she was likely going to be facing criminal charges herself.

I'm confident that this particular someone will look after her own self-interests with a great deal more care than she demonstrated for GS's in the wake of his disappearance.

JMO.

Yes!!! Especially if this "someone" wants to pursue a military career.

TS is definitely not "mother of the year" material. HH will be suffering the consequences of her mother's actions for many years to come. What a horrible thing to do to your own child (or step-child for that matter). :mad:

The reason could be to trip her up. Protection of any further destruction of evidence by her or her minions. Take note they were very NONCOMMITTAL in their statement. Don’t you think they know for sure? Either way, I think they do. How could they not, with all of the technology around: ADT, RD’s and other neighbor’s home security cameras, any Cortana, Siri, Alexa, etc., cell phone and computer data, big mouths on wire taps, etc. I think they know. She loves to talk. Maybe they wanted to discombobulate her, get her talking. AA was release prior to arrest. They had to be careful what they revealed to her while she was still free to tamper with evidence. Remember, RD was very certain G was nowhere around on return.

BBM
Really? I never knew that. Please give evidence of that, because that would be a very important fact.

As a glove to prevent splinters?
Whoa, good call. And fingerprints.
She definitely had a change of driving styles and adeptness on the return journey.

I remember speculating that she had maybe taken some drug.. less competent and more irate.
The morning's manoeuvres were more focused.
As far as I remember the bikes move were a story she told to facilitate HH's car later that day? I could be wrong about that..
Timeline, she returned 2.15pm, small child due home from school 3.30pm.
police notified 6.55pm that he had last been seen at 4.15pm.
Police did not come until after 10pm and following a second call from someone else.

She had a lot of hours prior to calling LE, between call and their arrival and the whole night after their departure.

We have no account of any other movements she made that day or that night.
That’s interesting she told cops he was last seen at 4:15, bc she told someone in a phone interview he was gone by 3:30 when baby girl got home. ...and “that’s why she didn’t see him when she got him at 3:15.” Ahhh, the ever-changing tales of TS Helliot.

She definitely had a change of driving styles and adeptness on the return journey.

I remember speculating that she had maybe taken some drug.. less competent and more irate.
The morning's manoeuvres were more focused.
As far as I remember the bikes move were a story she told to facilitate HH's car later that day? I could be wrong about that..
Timeline, she returned 2.15pm, small child due home from school 3.30pm.
police notified 6.55pm that he had last been seen at 4.15pm.
Police did not come until after 10pm and following a second call from someone else.

She had a lot of hours prior to calling LE, between call and their arrival and the whole night after their departure.

We have no account of any other movements she made that day or that night.

Wow, a second call from someone else. Must have been a much more urgent sounding AS. What an earful they must have gotten from him. Can’t wait to hear that call if it’s ever released.

When the AA was issued, the DA had the neighbor's video, the home security movement report, evidence from Gannon's bedroom, evidence from Perry, car tracking information showing two visits to Perry.

What the DA did NOT have was any indication Gannon's body had been moved, did not have Gannon's body (which I believe have them new information, namely use of a firearm).

The DA, to our knowledge, still has no data for TS's whereabouts between 11 and 1 on that dreadful Monday.

I believe that evidence at trial will show that Gannon had multiple injuries but died by gunshot. I believe evidence will be lacking, that a firearm was used in the house. (I suspect that a blood spatter expert will testify that the blood spatter and pooling patterns in Gannon's bedroom will be consistent with blunt force trauma, possibly specific to a certain kind of implement. I think that instrument will be a baseball bat....and I think that because TS already presplained why sporting equipment was missing. JMO, 10 to 1 Gannon had a baseball bat in his bedroom and its 3 never been located. )

The DA said that recovering Gannon's body changes everything.... they already conceded that they had no visible confirmation that Gannon returned to the house with TS that day. All they had was the scene of s violent, bloody assault and the supposition that it was fatal.

Smoking gun, I imagine their focus has shifted to those two hours when TS was deliberately and methodically off the grid. If the new charges are accurate, there remains another crime scene somewhere, the place where TS fired a gun.

We don't know if her car made any unexplained stops on Tuesday night, between retrieval from the airport and tracking to Perry. Possibly she retrieved his body from an unknown location. Or is it possible that TS discarded precious Gannon's battered body somewhere around noon on Monday in the Perry location and when she returned on Tuesday night, he was somehow still alive? And that's when she shot him. Hard to imagine he could've survived more than 24 hours injured and in the elements but we know he was a fighter.

The trial is going to be heart-peeling.

I can only hope that every single person TS has ever known turns on her. Eguardo, Quincy. Laura, HH, all of 'em.

And gosh, all those people who done her wrong, I hope she's keeping a list.

Better check her pants at the door.

JMO JMO JMO

Great post. Always love ur posts.

It's most compelling to me that RD's audio captured TS's car door, the car locking and the garage door being raised.

I'm curious to know how quickly the garage door closed after that.

As for the shadow, the best explanation I've heard was upthread, that the light disturbance was caused by the movement of the garage door itself. It occurs virtually simultaneously to TS's exit. Pop the button, pop the door. The garage donor's and hers, respectively.

RD's audio may well confirm that sequence.

I'm convinced that TS's abrupt exit from the vehicle has everything to do with the task before her. Having done what I believe she'd just done, now she had an enormous cleaning challenge ahead of her, and only one skinny hour.

Bet she got A LOT done that hour.

Then she sent LaiS to ride her binge sheet school, bought herself more time.

Then she sent HH and LaiS to the Dollar General, for more time.

Then HH to the park (no, not to look for Gannon, he was probably still "sleeping", but to keep HH and LaiS occupied and out of the house). More time.

Then she called LE. JMO but I bet it sounded something like this: "I'm calling because my stepson is late for dinner. He's 11. Yes, very forgetful, does this all the time. You know how boys are. I'm heading out now to check with friends and neighbors. You bet, I'll call back if I have trouble. He's probably at Quincy's."

She's a salad spinner.

The story I REALLY want to hear is the one she told HH. How did she explain that Gannon went from asleep to lost, right under TS's nose? I hope HH is singing. Just imagine the Tsplained, Tbrained tale TS manufactured for her. I imagine she saved the rape stories for later --

If words are a headache, whatever the version, that story will be a migraine.

JMO

Yes to the whole thing. And if RD’s ADT captured audio of HER door, where’s the audio of HIS door? Also, I never saw any shadow and I blew it up on huge screen in my media room. Maybe my vision’s off or something.

When the AA was issued, the DA had the neighbor's video, the home security movement report, evidence from Gannon's bedroom, evidence from Perry, car tracking information showing two visits to Perry.

What the DA did NOT have was any indication Gannon's body had been moved, did not have Gannon's body (which I believe have them new information, namely use of a firearm).

The DA, to our knowledge, still has no data for TS's whereabouts between 11 and 1 on that dreadful Monday.

I believe that evidence at trial will show that Gannon had multiple injuries but died by gunshot. I believe evidence will be lacking, that a firearm was used in the house. (I suspect that a blood spatter expert will testify that the blood spatter and pooling patterns in Gannon's bedroom will be consistent with blunt force trauma, possibly specific to a certain kind of implement. I think that instrument will be a baseball bat....and I think that because TS already presplained why sporting equipment was missing. JMO, 10 to 1 Gannon had a baseball bat in his bedroom and its 3 never been located. )

The DA said that recovering Gannon's body changes everything.... they already conceded that they had no visible confirmation that Gannon returned to the house with TS that day. All they had was the scene of s violent, bloody assault and the supposition that it was fatal.

Smoking gun, I imagine their focus has shifted to those two hours when TS was deliberately and methodically off the grid. If the new charges are accurate, there remains another crime scene somewhere, the place where TS fired a gun.

We don't know if her car made any unexplained stops on Tuesday night, between retrieval from the airport and tracking to Perry. Possibly she retrieved his body from an unknown location. Or is it possible that TS discarded precious Gannon's battered body somewhere around noon on Monday in the Perry location and when she returned on Tuesday night, he was somehow still alive? And that's when she shot him. Hard to imagine he could've survived more than 24 hours injured and in the elements but we know he was a fighter.

The trial is going to be heart-peeling.

I can only hope that every single person TS has ever known turns on her. Eguardo, Quincy. Laura, HH, all of 'em.

And gosh, all those people who done her wrong, I hope she's keeping a list.

Better check her pants at the door.

JMO JMO JMO

!

I guess I could say I'm on the fence somewhat, but the AA said she killed him in the home, plenty of blood and blood splatter to support this, he wasn't carried off by animals, and was in fact found in a suitcase in a completely other state, where his body had to be transported to.
So, imo she killed him in the home, stuffed him in a suitcase at the home, and then transported him via
vehicle(s) to Florida. I think he was in the suitcase day one.
jmo

AA didn’t say anything definitively. In fact it said we are going under the “assumption” that he made it back home based on blood evidence. Could go either way. Place your bets now.

Someone mentioned several threads back that Petco sells plastic bags that seal which are meant to put expired pets into before burying. I think that’s a very good theory. LS may have purchased a bag like that and used it inside of the suitcase.

Yeah, it’s so interesting that we know about only one of the two purchases made. Why the hush hush on the other. Hope we find out.

It has to be , it simply has to be.
But wild too because sh had so very many wide open spaces in which to do it, unseen unheard and without leaving a trace...
Very crazy mind. So many heights, so many holes and she brought him home to do it. Why?
I think she brought him home because he wasn't;'t dead yet when she got to her disposal site. And it was daylight and she didn't have a weapon because she thought he was going to die in the back seat.

So she waited awhile and then realised it was getting too late cuz the girls would be back home soon.

Only way she could have done it was by managing to create a perfect seal on that suitcase. Possibly bagged his body several times in pvc or some such leakproof material prior to placing it in suitcase, then carried it everywhere with her, into whatever hotel she moved into immediately, wherever she went, it would have been normal to carry a suitcase.

She might even have dyed it so it no longer resembled the missing brown suitcase.

It's crazy she pulled it off so well and managed to hide it right out in the open, never seemingly arousing suspicion at all.
Bizarre.

Yes, to keep animals away also. What’s interesting is the blood found on the board. If the suitcase wasn’t leaking, WHEN did she put a bloody body on board? Maybe when she went to move him into the suitcase from original dumping spot near Petco.

I hope her call to LE gets played in court.

No panicked caretaker. I bet she tells LE he does it all the time, that she's about to go knock on doors. Dispatch entered it but felt no need for action because there was no urgency! Child was late for dinner by an hour and his primary caretaker hadn't even begun the obvious canvassing. Bet dispatch felt certain he'd be home within the hour, no harm, no foul. But they recorded the call as they ought.

That audio will be most revealing!

JMO
I agree. If she had WANTED LE to be there quickly, she could have made that happen. She is very convincing when need be.

I am pretty sure she called it in but as you described, downplayed the urgency. He is not home yet, we're worried, but he has lots of friends in the neighbourhood and we are still calling around...

Was it ever confirmed that the suitcase belonged to either LS or AS? I wonder how LS planned to explain a missing suitcase to AS at some point. If not theirs, I wonder if there is video of LS or someone else bringing it into the house.

She probably added it to her story at the police station bc AS mentioned to police that it was missing. Or RD or AS saw her loading it on his video.

First I heard of it was an unsubstantiated rumor that LE had asked dumping sites to look out for one. LE did confirm in fist presser that they had checked dumping sites but never mentioned suitcase.
I never read that one was missing from the family home. I'm unsure whether it was a new suitcase or an old one.

Kohls was on the Witness List. Maybe just for their surveillance footage, or maybe for something else.

She hadn't known about RD's CCTV tho'.
Which vehicles did LE check when they arrived after 10pm that night?
Where was his body when they came?
How thorough a search did they conduct?
She parked Al's truck in driveway when she returned home.
It showed her alighting....
I'm assuming two vehicles would not have fit in garage and if so, a transfer should have been visible in RD's cameras? At some stage.

But we didn't get to see much.
He is not on AA witness list.

I wonder if he will talk again?

This post makes me think about something. That night neighbors must have seen cop cars, lights, flashlights, etc. Didn't they all come out asking what’s going on? In my neighborhood whenever anything happens, police or fire, everyone comes out of their homes and asks if they can help, no matter what time or day or night it is. Didn’t at least one neighbor stick his nose in her cars? I would have.

She almost conducted the perfect disposal.
He was found by mere chance.
Not design.
I'm still astounded at her arrogance.
Gannon's body was possibly in the vehicle that was visible during her TV interview.
Her 'appeal'.
She's utterly outrageous.
I wish I knew how well or badly she is behaving right now..

Yeah, and I thought the whole JA cross-country psycho road trip was the weirdest thing I ever heard. This one makes her look sane. JA really methodically planned out that whole horrific thing in a diabolical way. This whack job flew by the seat of pants for a while and kept changing the script as she went. I realize LE was giving her a long leash. Smart move, and good on them, but she really must have thought she had everybody fooled. After being caught in S.C., every time she appeared in court she seemed totally unfazed by any of it. That’s one reason I really started thinking this was about revenge. Like JA remember how happy she always was, smiling, chill, kicking back, doing headstands, primping in her interviews, etc? She was just so happy TA was dead. That was pretty obvious.

She actually dumped him in the most idiotic place ever. Bridges have scheduled inspections, and a suitcase isn’t going to go unnoticed.

It was a matter of “when,” not “if.”

I’d just love to know what her thinking was there.

She probably thought it couldn’t be seen on satellite. She’d be wrong. And also alligators. I spend a lot of time in South Florida and gators are everywhere down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader