Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!
giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!!

Well, the AA says she killed him in the home, so he must have come back.
jmo
Not necessarily. The AA wasn’t definitive, just “an assumption” they said based on finding blood in bedroom, and that was made prior to finding the body. Then DA said, whole new ballgame, something like that, after they found the body and filed new charges.

I do think it’s really interesting that they claimed not to be certain. LE says they did not see any evidence of G getting out of truck that day. They had videos from multiple neighbors, ADT, and other mined electronic data from computers, phones, and wire taps etc. so why don’t they “know for sure.” Sounds either like a planted statement for an investigative reason or they really just don’t know. But those are the 2 options right now. Him being home as a certainty as of the AA is not an option, according to what we know so far. It may be that he did come home, but as of AA, it hasn’t been deemed a certainty.

Last edited:
Speaking of weapons, I wonder what was in that box like thing she carried out to the truck right before she backed it into driveway to pick up G. Her firing range pic tells me they know a little something about guns and some guns are carried in boxes like that. AS saw that too when he watched RD’s vid I bet. He probably knew exactly what it was.

JMO
Yeah, it sure looked like a long gun to me.

There is no easy way to carry a long gun without people seeing it unless you cover it with a box or blanket or something like she did. It looked like some sort of box she was trying to cover up a long gun to me.

Do we know what day and time we see her carrying the box looking gun thing out to the vehicle?

If it was any day or time before the Monday leaving video it would show more proof of premeditation if the gun can ever be found and matched up ballistically to the bullets that may have been recovered from Gannon's body. This is assuming he had bullet wounds which we dont know for sure right now.

JMO
Yeah, it sure looked like a long gun to me.

There is no easy way to carry a long gun without people seeing it unless you cover it with a box or blanket or something like she did. It looked like some sort of box she was trying to cover up a long gun to me.

Do we know what day and time we see her carrying the box looking gun thing out to the vehicle?

If it was any day or time before the Monday leaving video it would show more proof of premeditation if the gun can ever be found and matched up ballistically to the bullets that may have been recovered from Gannon's body. This is assuming he had bullet wounds which we dont know for sure right now.

The sentence enhancer charge of use of a firearm was added after GS's body was located.

There's no way DDA Allen would have added that charge unless the autopsy findings indicated he had suffered at least one gunshot wound.

Allen added that charge because he's confident he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that TS shot him.

JMO.

AA didn’t say anything definitively. In fact it said we are going under the “assumption” that he made it back home based on blood evidence. Could go either way. Place your bets now.
Has anybody got it handy? The exact wording of the AA in that respect, please?
My memory could be off, I thought t stated he died at home that afternoon.

The sentence enhancer charge of use of a firearm was added after GS's body was located.

There's no way DDA Allen would have added that charge unless the autopsy findings indicated he had suffered at least one gunshot wound.

Allen added that charge because he's confident he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that TS shot him.

JMO.

I agree. Thanks.

Do we happen to know the date and time of the video showing her carrying the box that looked like a long gun out to the vehicle?

I agree. Thanks.

Do we happen to know the date and time of the video showing her carrying the box that looked like a long gun out to the vehicle?
Monday January 27, just before 10.13am, and before Gannon walked to truck from garage.

What we do NOT have is a report or footage of her returning with it or anything resembling it.

I'm wondering if her return trip to douglas County after TV interview was to retrieve the weapon she had used on hi, the firearm?

ETA, it was speculated, not confirmed that one of the holdalls she brought to the truck that morning was a weapons holder.. we discussed it at length and I'm thinking we never confirmed it absolutely... It was not a box.

Has anybody got it handy? The exact wording of the AA in that respect, please?
My memory could be off, I thought t stated he died at home that afternoon.

AA #25 talks about when and where LE believes he was killed, but we have to remember this was before his body was found and LE said that will change things.

I cant cut+paste from it for some reason and I dont want to try to type it out. Link below has it embedded. AA #25

It starts with "Investigators believe...."

Documents: Gannon Stauch was killed in his El Paso County room | 9news.com

Monday January 27, just before 10.13am, and before Gannon walked to truck from garage.

What we do NOT have is a report or footage of her returning with it or anything resembling it.

I'm wondering if her return trip to douglas County after TV interview was to retrieve the weapon she had used on hi, the firearm?

ETA, it was speculated, not confirmed that one of the holdalls she brought to the truck that morning was a weapons holder.. we discussed it at length and I'm thinking we never confirmed it absolutely... It was not a box.

Thanks. That gives LE more reason to conclude she had premeditation in his murder since she brought the item to the vehicle before she left with him Monday.

I never did see a video clip either of her returning with the same "box looking thing".

I am pretty sure LE has lots more video clips that we have not gotten to see from that neighbor. I hope the neighbors video system picked up every single time she left or came back.

Wouldnt it be great if LE already has found that weapon and can prove it was used during his murder. It may have her prints all over it. Wondering about the ammunition too. She may have pulled out some shells and left the box in the house so more chance of prints on the box of ammunition.

The AA is painful reading and Ive been through it a few times now from top to bottom and I can safely say it could have been a little better organized to keep all the things that happened at a particular day and time in the same place. LOL

They do a good job of having lots of information, but not such a good job of keeping everything that happened at a given point in time in the same place.

There are so many points in there where they discuss something, and then later on in the AA they discuss it again.

Im sure it is not an easy task to create one of these AA. The good thing is there is a lot of information in there. Its just tough sometimes to find out where it is and if it was discussed again in another spot. :)

Thanks. That gives LE more reason to conclude she had premeditation in his murder since she brought the item to the vehicle before she left with him Monday.

I never did see a video clip either of her returning with the same "box looking thing".

I am pretty sure LE has lots more video clips that we have not gotten to see from that neighbor. I hope the neighbors video system picked up every single time she left or came back.

Wouldnt it be great if LE already has found that weapon and can prove it was used during his murder. It may have her prints all over it. Wondering about the ammunition too. She may have pulled out some shells and left the box in the house so more chance of prints on the box of ammunition.
I would say this was obviously premeditated. But when did it begin? Did a plan begin while AS's mom was visiting and LS was just waiting for for AS and his mom to leave? Or was this a result of a beating gone too far and then the plan erupted?

I would say this was obviously premeditated. But when did it begin? Did a plan begin while AS's mom was visiting and LS was just waiting for for AS and his mom to leave? Or was this a result of a beating gone too far and then the plan erupted?

Great questions.

IMO
I keep having flash backs to the selfie she took of him on that hiking trip. I really think she was going to shove him off a cliff that day and I bet there were other people around where she never felt comfortable that someone would not spot her purposely pushing him over the side. Even the other child that was there would be tough to make sure they were looking the other way if she was planning to try to make it look like an accidental fall.

So for me, I think she was actively trying to kill him at least from that point onwards.

I may be wrong of course but cannot shake the feeling I got from that selfie. I think she was trying to fake it to look like they were having a great time before he "accidentally" falls over the side. The picture looked staged to me and I think she forced Gannon to pose for it.

But yeah even the visit from the Mom could have made her begin her actual planning to carry out his murder. Its ironic that in the Frazee case, Kelsey's Mom had just visited shortly before PF murdered Kelsey if I remember that correctly.

When TS injured him Sunday night, it made her carry out her plans which she had already been planning to do but maybe she never had the guts to actually do it until she injured him and it forced her in her mind that she had to go through with it.

I have also wondered too that he may have started to develop one or two black eyes from whatever injury she first caused. There was something stated by the sister (i think) about TS hitting him in the eye. She may have initially thrown something at him that hit him in the eye which may have caused a black eye. She would have no chance of hiding that from others and could have been one reason she pulled him from school Monday.

I cant wait for the preliminary hearing where we will get to hear more of LE case against her. Some things will be ironed out for us by the prosecution team during that hearing.

BBM

Not found by design, but even if the road crew hadn't found him I think he would have been found soon.
I can't really tell from the crime scene pic, but if that's the part of the bridge I'm thinking of, acrosst the main branch of Ecsambia River, a fair amount of boat traffic under it. I don't think he could have stayed hidden there much longer than he was.
Not being from around here, she probably thought she had found a perfect spot and he's be lost for months of not years. Or maybe she thought gators would get him, idk, but she didn't account for folks around paying attention to things out of place in the environment.

This may be a start he question, but I keep thinking "where were the did?"

They had two dogs, right? Could she have left them in the the back yard while out, then let them in when she got home? Could that be why there's simultaneous movement on both levels the house in the adt logs?

bbm

Gannon was not found in water. It appears to me he was found where a bridge crosses over a dirt road. IMO, based on where LE was in the news photos showing Gannon’s recovery, his discovery location was on dry ground north of the river.

AA #44 does not say the upstairs and downstairs movement was simultaneous.

AA #96-98 states that a “possible scenario“ for the increase in activity is LS going upstairs and downstairs while cleaning the murder scene.

I’m leaning heavily on the side of the fence that Gannon did not return home Monday afternoon.

IMO

Thanks for that, I was dreading a re-read.
That's pretty specific.
I think we have to go with it, even though we never saw him return.
Recall Al was back very next morning, Landen Tuesday evening.
The blood, if examined that day could actually have been dated as being fresh.. clotting factors etc...
It is likely in this case that state or and quantity and spatter patterns could have determined time of death to within a few hours.

Only possible explanation, IMO is that he was unconscious upon arrival, and carried into house in a bag or other carrier OR that his exit from truck was in a concealed place from RD's cctv cameras.

Just because Gannon may have been bleeding badly on Sunday night doesn't mean he was still bleeding on Monday. At least not bleeding OUT. She likely had him bandaged. Good to go. Could be there was no blood found in the truck because he wasn't bleeding through...

JMO

bbm

Gannon was not found in water. It appears to me he was found where a bridge crosses over a dirt road. IMO, based on where LE was in the news photos showing Gannon’s recovery, his discovery location was on dry ground north of the river.

AA #44 does not say the upstairs and downstairs movement was simultaneous.

AA #96-98 states that a “possible scenario“ for the increase in activity is LS going upstairs and downstairs while cleaning the murder scene.

I’m leaning heavily on the side of the fence that Gannon did not return home Monday afternoon.

IMO
From above, especially at night, the drop point would look like water. Not that it matters, she thought she was so clever that he would not be found, imo.

Just because Gannon may have been bleeding badly on Sunday night doesn't mean he was still bleeding on Monday. At least not bleeding OUT. She likely had him bandaged. Good to go. Could be there was no blood found in the truck because he wasn't bleeding through...

JMO
Mostly internal, imo... both an abdominal or head wound can take several days. She didn't have that kind of time, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader