Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ... nobody saw that post I just deleted right quick, did you.

You are absolutely right and I was ... well, ya know ...

:D

I WAS WRONG. Yes, the candle video can be discussed.

Totally OT ...

Reminds me of when the Russia Olympics were about to begin and reporters from around the world were reporting about the deplorable conditions of the athlete accommodations. A reporter was interviewing a big-wig from the Russian government, told him that everyone had seen the pictures ... and the Russian official very quickly said "No you didn't".

Ban me !! ;)

ADMIN NOTE:

Quite a few off topic posts have been removed.

Also, any information stated as fact must be sourced and linked in MSM or a WS approved source (not from social media or random online videos). If you have an opinion, make it clear it is your opinion (MOO, IMO, JMO) because if you state something as fact without it being in MSM, that post will be removed.

Information from social media is considered rumor and is not allowed. This includes hearsay, and things like you heard it somewhere, saw it somewhere, read it somewhere, or so-and-so said on FB that blah blah.

<modsnip: Removed because it IS okay to discuss the candle video>

The image of Gannon in bed was removed as it has not been confirmed as to the source. Tricia is checking into it but please do not continue discussing it. Just be patient and we’ll let you know as soon as we can.
LOL ... nobody saw that post I just deleted right quick, did you.

You are absolutely right and I was ... well, ya know ...

:D

I WAS WRONG. Yes, the candle video can be discussed.

Hey @sillybilly -- I don't think your mind playing tricks on you about the carpet/candle video because there are so many videos out there that may have been altered to include various cries allegedly coming from GS about bleeding, etc.

I recall there's only one carpet /candle video WS tentatively approved - watched at the viewer's discretion.

MOO

As I've said before, I know I'm in the minority re: my opinion about HH. So I won't argue my position on that general issue again.

I was away from the internet for awhile but now that I'm online again, I see HH is still a hot topic on WS just as she was when I was here last. Maybe hotter now that she's 18.

So I have a question. Do people here who think it's absolutely critical for HH to talk openly to LE or be made to suffer severe consequences think it's possible TS will walk unless HH talks? I can't imagine with even what we know now that is likely to happen (accepting, of course, that one can never be 100% sure what a jury will do.) Or is it just that people feel it's always right to talk to LE?
As usual, I’m behind! There’s not really a question in my mind, I don’t believe LS will walk knowing what I have read. But I do think any details that HH could share would help seal the deal. I would not want to trade places with her for a minute. I do feel for that poor girl. I’d almost have to live in denial to survive.

I’d take her under my wing in a heartbeat to help her get through this. Unless, of course, there was some evidence against her. My heartfelt opinion is that she’s been blinded by her mother.

Forgive me for the O/T, but I did try to help my daughter’s friend who was in a situation with a controlling mother and unfortunately I was unable to help. She just ended up going back with her mother and is probably going to end up like her. I tried my best to break the cycle!

As usual, I’m behind! There’s not really a question in my mind, I don’t believe LS will walk knowing what I have read. But I do think any details that HH could share would help seal the deal. I would not want to trade places with her for a minute. I do feel for that poor girl. I’d almost have to live in denial to survive.

I’d take her under my wing in a heartbeat to help her get through this. Unless, of course, there was some evidence against her. My heartfelt opinion is that she’s been blinded by her mother.

Forgive me for the O/T, but I did try to help my daughter’s friend who was in a situation with a controlling mother and unfortunately I was unable to help. She just ended up going back with her mother and is probably going to end up like her. I tried my best to break the cycle!

I wonder if LE thought she was an accomplice after the fact they would have arrested her already, or are they waiting for some reason? Maybe she agreed to talk in exchange for immunity, they just don’t have enough evidence yet to prove anything. Or maybe she had no clue about anything.

Last edited:
My brain is boggled. Missing step kid. Father is out of town. Shifty step mother with previous record who is the last to see the missing child but conveniently has no info. I would think at least one little red flag went up for at least one person in LE. Even if it were just to vet and clear any doubt - someone should have had one eye on LS. So, my brain is boggled because at this point, I figure there must have been an accomplice to be able to move GS's body waaaay out of state undetected but I really don't want to believe that. It just doesn't make sense to me that she had that precious time all under the radar to do what she wanted with him.

I wonder if LE thought she was an accomplice after the fact they would have arrested her already, or are they waiting for some reason? Maybe she agreed to talk in exchange for immunity, they just don’t have enough evidence yet to prove anything. Or maybe she had no clue about anything.
I personally don’t believe that she was an accomplice. My hope is that she did what her mother asked and only later realized that her mother was responsible for killing Gannon. I cannot even imagine what it would feel like to assume your own mother could be capable of murder!

My brain is boggled. Missing step kid. Father is out of town. Shifty step mother with previous record who is the last to see the missing child but conveniently has no info. I would think at least one little red flag went up for at least one person in LE. Even if it were just to vet and clear any doubt - someone should have had one eye on LS. So, my brain is boggled because at this point, I figure there must have been an accomplice to be able to move GS's body waaaay out of state undetected but I really don't want to believe that. It just doesn't make sense to me that she had that precious time all under the radar to do what she wanted with him.
I don’t believe she had an accomplice. I mean, who would want to get wound up in that? I have a circle of friends I could joke with about our exes, but in reality, who would do such a thing!
MOO

I personally don’t believe that she was an accomplice. My hope is that she did what her mother asked and only later realized that her mother was responsible for killing Gannon. I cannot even imagine what it would feel like to assume your own mother could be capable of murder!
I agree. I think it is likely that HH did as she was told, without realising WHY her mom needed to borrow her VW, or why she needed to take her little sister to the Dollar store for cleaning products---she is just used to being ordered around by a controlling, domineering mother, and she has learned to comply. JMO

I previously posted that LS obtained a teaching certificate for Colorado in March 2019 and between March 2019 - January 2020, she was terminated from all 3 of the jobs she had in area school districts -- the last being Jan 2020 when the offer was rescinded for cause. What I didn't know about was the phony job history she also posted on Linked-In and FB.

According to Stauch’s now-deleted Facebook page, where she goes by the name Tee Stauch, she worked as a curriculum developer at School District 49 in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. But the school district told the Colorado Springs Gazette she never actually worked there, despite listing it on Facebook and her Linkedin profile.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” a school district spokesman told the Gazette. “We have no motivations for what that is.” The newspaper reports that Stauch did get her license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in Colorado in March 2019.

This is not the Garden of the Gods in Colo. Spgs. It says its in Illinois. I didnt know that there was another one. I guess you learn something new everyday.
Good catch. Tired. Here’s an article from the CO GOG from late 2019. I wonder if she saw it in news or Google searched local cliff falls.

https://www.outtherecolorado.com/climbers-rescued-at-garden-of-the-gods/

Fatalities and bodily injury may occur. - Review of Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO - Tripadvisor

Last edited:
I previously posted that LS obtained a teaching certificate for Colorado in March 2019 and between March 2019 - January 2020, she was terminated from all 3 of the jobs she had in area school districts -- the last being Jan 2020 when the offer was rescinded for cause. What I didn't know about was the phony job history she also posted on Linked-In and FB.

According to Stauch’s now-deleted Facebook page, where she goes by the name Tee Stauch, she worked as a curriculum developer at School District 49 in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. But the school district told the Colorado Springs Gazette she never actually worked there, despite listing it on Facebook and her Linkedin profile.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” a school district spokesman told the Gazette. “We have no motivations for what that is.” The newspaper reports that Stauch did get her license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in Colorado in March 2019.

First set of bold type BBM

It's true TS's most stable teaching employment occurred before she married AS. In Horry Co SC she worked as a Special Ed teacher for 3 years 2012-2015 and was not fired. She then worked for a year as a history teacher for another county. Prior to employment as a teacher she worked as a school system para-professional 2010-2012 in Horry Co. according to the school system. So that's 6 years of stable employment. Former Horry County school employee charged in step-son’s murder being extradited back to Colorado

Then trouble began and she ended up losing her license. But she was not fired from every CO job. She was fired from the District 20 job just after GS went missing. She was still in orientation and had not begun teaching.

Academy D-20 rescinded job offer to Letecia Stauch after stepson went missing

She was not fired from District 3 so far as we know and so far as the district has said. (Mar 2019-Nov 2019.) She worked first as a long-term substitute teacher and then as an elementary teacher. I tend to believe that she was not fired from those jobs. If she had been, I doubt District 20 would have hired her as that would have been easy to find in screening. I also suspect had she been "fired" as a sub in D-3, she wouldn't have then been hired by D-3 as a regular teacher. I suspect whatever "application irregularities" there were that led to D-20 firing her occurred out of state or had to do with her loss of her SC license. (That license was restored according to SC database.) But she was required to reveal the loss on her application.

Gannon's stepmom former Widefield School District teacher

The curriculum developer stuff on LinkedIn does appear to have been fabricated. (Like alot of LinkedIn stuff IMO!)

JMO

Respectfully, I'm referencing the dark photos believed to be GS in his bed as shown in the AA. I don't recall confirmation this photo sent to AS by LS to prove his whereabouts but found by investigators on LS telephone after her phone collected for evidence. I recall LS disclosed she texted AS a selfie-photo of GS and LS in the truck on Monday morning. LS wanted us all to know about the date/timestamp. MOO

ETA: Color photo removed from WS - source not verified.

You and Raspberry are correct and I went too far in posting he asked to see a picture of him or the reasoning of why she should took a picture. Strictly my mind sleuthing and opinion. :)
Here's the article you were talking about.
Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification.

This case reminds me so much of Caylee Anthony. I followed that one very closely and was sure that it was a slam dunk, but Casey got away with it. Can we look for loopholes in the case again TS? I need reassurance. I feel 100% confident that she did kill Gannon; the evidence looks overwhelming, but when I start picking it apart I worry that it is lacking in some ways from 'beyond a reasonable doubt' standpoint:
  1. No one saw TS with Gannon around the time he went missing/was murdered.
  2. LE didn't realize his body had been transported out of the area.
  3. No evidence on TS's VW or AS's truck (right?)
  4. The motive is not all that firm.
  5. Blood evidence is not conclusive as in Kelsey Berreth's case.
Strong points against TS:
  1. Strange, guilty behavior - renting cars, giving interviews
  2. Purchasing cleaning supplies at time of disappearance
  3. Lying, lying, lying
  4. Cellphone, GPS evidence placing her at scenes with evidence of Gannon.
I am hoping that LE has much more conclusive evidence against TS. If they can place her in the location where his body was found, that will do it. Without that evidence, I am worried. I know the AA was released before the body was found, but as it stands now there are so many gaps. I don't want to be disappointed in the outcome of this trial. JMO

Question. When this all went down HH was a minor and I don't know if they could make her talk without her parent's or legal guardian approval. Now that she's 18 can they interrogate her for something that happened when she was minor?
I don't think it made much difference. She could talk to the police as much as she wanted to at 17, but probably not be as legally compelled to talk as she is after 18.
Psychologically taking in your mother is a murderer and involved you in the cover up; I think that would take about week to process. Dreadful, depressing and unreal as it must be, if she isn't being a forthcoming witness for Gannon then she should be charged with obstruction.
Also if she is not forthcoming she should not be allowed to continue her path into the military, they dont need a soldier that can't see that honesty is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader