Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe his body or something to show he was murdered in that home cause she is arrested for murder,,,,,this makes me so sad!!
Cadaverine hits on cars, sign of enough blood in the home to be clear that he passed, eye witness (kids) in the home, there could be so many different options that would point them towards the fact that poor GS is deceased.

I don't have anything of substance to add. I haven't been participating in the conversation, but I've been reading what you all have to say since the beginning. I just wanted to chime in to say what a relief that a monster isn't walking among us anymore. And also, I know a lot of you will be beset with emotions today and I'll be thinking of you, too, and wishing you well.

Let justice fall down like rain.

I’m not local, but I have mad respect for LE in Colorado in how they handle no body cases (investigations, arrests, conviction)...

I came to websleuths for a case in Michigan (still no body and took years for an arrest, and still no trial), and I wish we could have had a fast movement on this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee