Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

So, cars are allowed past. Here’s a shot from my phone in a car holster driving by the operation. You can scrub through to see easier. @EPCSheriff confirmed they’ve been sifting snow since Wednesday, but couldn’t say how they choose which snow they to search. #GannonStauch

Video at link Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Why sifting thru snow if his disappearance happened when there was little to no snow on the ground? Maybe someone in the area knows what the cover was like that weekend. Anyway, this is completely MOO, but what if someone was taken completely by suprise that they were considered to be a suspect after assuming anyone would just believe them without question? If that person was actually responsible and had not fully covered tracks in anticipating the heat, maybe they decided a good time to dump evidence not previously disposed of was a couple days later after snowfall, but on that trip they forgot to leave the phone at home, being focused much more on the dumping of evidence and bruised ego.

Law enforcement said that? I guess I missed that. I am guessing that didn't happen. Would be a huge deal, major headlines.

I wonder if found property and possible evidence might be items the mom and dad could readily "identify" as Gannon's or items from the Dad's home? If not, we could wait months for dna testing.

Those are low to the ground. wonder if they might be evidence markers.

Yes, the yellow flags are "evidence markers". FBI uses them to mark boundaries of small areas to search or to pinpoint exact areas under and just around each flag.

CSI use the yellow flags as well, sort of a "universal" system for marking where evidence could be or is.

I think LE's working furiously in that area today in an effort to get out ahead of the weather front moving in…
I think this is about trying to beat the next snowfall more than anything else.

The flurry of LE activity is an effort to beat the flurry of powder that's forecast to be headed that way.

LE's battling both the clock, and Mother Nature, right now.

Unfortunately, both of those foes are intractable.

It's all hands on deck.

JMO.

Yep. The snow is already moving in. Just talked to my friend/colleague in Castle Rock (about 10 miles N of the search area) and she saw light flurries falling. Let's all send our good energy/prayers/hope/whatever it is you do to the searchers to find what they need quickly.

I guess it's not important that I understand the point, lol.

J2FESu57_normal.jpg

Nicole Fierro@FierroNicole
· 3m
THREE WEEKS WITHOUT GANNON: We are seeing a huge Law enforcement presence sifting through dirt, putting up yellow flags and focusing on the same spot they were digging into Saturday in South Douglas County. I am speaking with someone close to Gannon’s family tonight at 4 and 5pm
OH!!! I wonder who she's interviewing? This case is certainly not slipping away from media attention yet thank goodness!!

This seems to be very serious IMO - many days - sifting snow - like some of you - I'm thinking it's the switch too.
JMO

I think it is safe to say that they have found something by now, or the evidence is incredibly specific to that limited area.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 3.17.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 3.17.58 PM.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 90
Why sifting thru snow if his disappearance happened when there was little to no snow on the ground? Maybe someone in the area knows what the cover was like that weekend. Anyway, this is completely MOO, but what if someone was taken completely by suprise that they were considered to be a suspect after assuming anyone would just believe them without question? If that person was actually responsible and had not fully covered tracks in anticipating the heat, maybe they decided a good time to dump evidence not previously disposed of was a couple days later after snowfall, but on that trip they forgot to leave the phone at home, being focused much more on the dumping of evidence and bruised ego.
Because we had tons of snow immediately after (by Wednesday I think if I remember correctly) and since. I think 2 feet accumulation in that area.

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

Video at the link of him driving slowly by. I'm thinking they may be sifting for components of a smashed phone or Switch controller?

Could also be contents of a backpack if that is missing.

At once this process is fascinating to behold-- the person power, the stamina and the diligence while it is also so sad that this boy's life and the things he loved are now evidence and looked for as shards to prove his (potential) demise. I wish someone would tell where he is and give his family peace and allow them to put him to rest if he is dead.

Last edited:
I think LE's working furiously in that area today in an effort to get out ahead of the weather front moving in…
I think this is about trying to beat the next snowfall more than anything else.

The flurry of LE activity is an effort to beat the flurry of powder that's forecast to be headed that way.

LE's battling both the clock, and Mother Nature, right now.

Unfortunately, both of those foes are intractable.

It's all hands on deck.

JMO.
With all hands on deck, is this still without civilian help?
At this point in time did I hear right that it's only LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member