Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the beginning of Gannon missing, his father made a statement about "using the streetlight" method for when Gannon needs to be home if he's out visiting friends. He states that that came and went and he began to text all Gannon's friends to see if he was there or if they knew where he could be.
Nowhere have I seen that TS texted his friends or notified the neighbors that he was missing or asked for help in finding him. Why not? Why wait for his father to do this?

I definitely have an open mind. And things aren’t always as they seem.
I’m struggling to conclude LS is clever enough to disappear a body forever with maybe 2 days of planning. And I do think there is a little bit of truth in each of her lies.
What I can see is her planning this elaborate hoax to get attention from AS or retaliation against LH. I think she is wildly dramatic (to put it nicely) enough to do so.
I think she very much knows G is alive and where he is/who he’s with.
That’s where I have been for the last 2 days with LE giving me absolutely no indication that he is dead but that they remain hopefully to bring him home safely. Moo
Of course that could also be me hoping.

It’s not hard to hide a body.

LE sifting through snow and searching the side of the road for Gannon is a huge indication that they think he’s dead. So is the CSI team removing evidence bags from the house and the DA making a visit. Big indications.

We don't, my point is that a LEO can't just independently order a person out of their own home. There needs to be something like a protective order or a search warrant, and it would be time-limited.

Yes they can. They can issue an EPO on site. They can also secure any evidence or evidence site and prevent anyone from interfering until a search warrant is obtained.

In the beginning of Gannon missing, his father made a statement about "using the streetlight" method for when Gannon needs to be home if he's out visiting friends. He states that that came and went and he began to text all Gannon's friends to see if he was there or if they knew where he could be.
Nowhere have I seen that TS texted his friends or notified the neighbors that he was missing or asked for help in finding him. Why not? Why wait for his father to do this?

Because she "knew he had been abducted', so why bother....

“Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with. I explained to them and provided evidence…. they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it….. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!

“Don’t need all those details mam, it makes our job too complicated, you’re getting into Amber Alert territory. Can you just keep that abduction information and suspect/vehicle description to yourself mam? Let’s go with the runaway story…….” Said no law enforcement officer ever

Sarcasm...not directed at anybody btw.

It appears from the last action and statement made by El Paso County Sheriff 's Office the Gannon Stauch missing and endangered child case is on the verge of becoming "cold." If at some point in the near future the case is suspended with no suspect named, so that limited public funds and resources may be applied toward other things, including finding other missing children, the investigation could continue by the hiring of private detectives and with all volunteer searchers. At that point fundraising (through Go Fund Me and/or Kickstarter) would be necessary to pay for private detectives, barring the emergence of a private backer to pay for such.

I thought it was yesterday that they were saying the case is still active and fluid?

Last edited:
cause she knew where he was!!

It seemed to me that TS reported GS missing to authorities while dad was busy texting friends trying to locate if he'd been seen or his whereabouts.

I don't think it would fit TS narrative to contact the friends when she intended to tell LE that GS was probably a runaway (because of the alleged search on his phone about whether parents could locate him if his phone turned off). I think if TS even hinted to GS friends or their parents that he was a runaway -- they would have killed that idea immediately. TS couldn't have that.

MOO

Hi, this has probably been answered, I'm from Missouri so I don't know anything about the ground in that part of Colorado. Can you easily dig hole? Rocky? Frozen? Thanks!

Man you all are fast. I'm like 4 days behind, so this may have been covered, but what if the shadow was someone getting out of the truck, but not Gannon? Or someone walking to retrieve something from the back seat coming from the house? Shopping bags or whatever. I don't know how tinted the truck's windows are, but I'd imagine a smaller person in a stocking cap wouldn't be that identifiable on surveillance footage through any window.

I'd like to know if anyone took the parking spot on the street that was left empty when the truck left. Specifically a white vehicle that was of interest to LE according to the back to the camera interviewee. And if so, when it may have happened.

I find it nearly impossible to comprehend LE NOT releasing video of Gannon leaving the residence by himself, with a friend, or with a stranger. If nothing more than the public to see what he was wearing, his gait, or in the event of a kidnapping, the kidnapper. Strangely, LE hasn't released footage of any strange vehicles driving in the neighborhood around the time Gannon went missing.

I'm solidly in the camp of more than one person involved, but not convinced the other person realized or realizes it.

Source for this???
Source for this???
I am sorry Denver 7 has apparently removed the Feb 4 EPSO press conference.
Link no longer goes to the PC video, seems to no longer be in their archived video section at all.
2/4/20 PC now is only on youtube, can't link it.
But if you do go and listen to it, she talks about the video possibly jeopardizing the investigation and then she also adds that they didn't and don't want evidence out in the public forum being scrutinzed before their "law and order."
MOO that is their prosecution of the case, the trial.

Last edited:
Hi, this has probably been answered, I'm from Missouri so I don't know anything about the ground in that part of Colorado. Can you easily dig hole? Rocky? Frozen? Thanks!
The areas where they have been searching in Douglas County are generally rocky (at minimum under the topmost layer of soil if there is one) and not so easy to dig especially if someone was digging in an area that had never been developed.

It’s not hard to hide a body.

LE sifting through snow and searching the side of the road for Gannon is a huge indication that they think he’s dead. So is the CSI team removing evidence bags from the house and the DA making a visit. Big indications.
I agree. With all the input from our local posters, there are plenty of crevices or cliffs in the area. All you need to do is to drive up close, take him out of the vehicle and shove him over the edge. The fall would most likely kill him or injure him to the point that he could not climb out or yell for help. The cold would finish him off if he was still living. (sorry for the graphic). You wouldn't have to be able to carry him, just drag him to the edge. Get back inside the car and finish your shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487