Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
!!

@LaurenScharfTV Libler and Suzanne would message each other on Linked In. Libler said on May 6, "I know these next few days were going to be rough." They also sent pictures to each other.

... he spoke to her on May 6 and didn't think it was important to speak to the police when she disappeared days later?

!!

@LaurenScharfTV Libler and Suzanne would message each other on Linked In. Libler said on May 6, "I know these next few days were going to be rough." They also sent pictures to each other.

... he spoke to her on May 6 and didn't think it was important to speak to the police when she disappeared days later?

This guy.... I'm not sure I believe him if he says they fooled around in a hotel, but didn't have sex. IMO

!!

Oh I’m sure he was shaking in his boots. He was probably hoping his whole world wouldn’t get blown up, the way it’s happening today. Like a kid closing their eyes and pretending they are invisible.

This guy.... I'm not sure I believe him if he says they fooled around in a hotel, but didn't have sex. IMO

Until later...until the next time. He admits they had sex. I don't know why he would then lie to an investigator about the one time in New Orleans where they didn't.

At any rate, he certainly revealed a lot of his personal life to investigators.

https://twitter.com/CrimeTalkPod/with_replies

Jeff Lebler They knew each other in high school in Indiana. Summer of 1989 - Jeff went to party at Suzanne’s house. Jeff and Suzanne hooked up. Around fall 2018 Jeff gets a message from Suzanne “howdy stranger”. They talk on phone. Lebler says they talk about books, music.

Suzanne eventually told him about her cancer. First trip together was in New Orleans in 2019. In December 2019 they start talking on LinkedIn and WhatsApp because Barry is reading her texts.

Jeff Lindsey is still presenting text message screen shots and FBI agent Kenneth Harris is answering questions (exhibit 18-26)

Without her daughters, and the Morphew family, which she had been part of for over 20 years, would most likely shun her. Health insurance, being alone on her own for the first time in her life, with no career, she probably assumed their mutual friends would choose Barry’s side and she would be very alone. Not to mention facing her own immortality with her cancer diagnosis.
A judge would've had him maintain health insurance for Suzanne and the daughters until they aged out of the policy. IMO
More idle threats from BM.

!!

Cringy at the very least. I guess you really never what goes on behind closed doors. Suzanne's relationship with her father was dysfunctional, as her sister has stated. IMO poor Suzanne was never able to break free of these users, including JL IMO, until she was murdered. I sincerely hope she received her heavenly rewards, and I'm not even remotely religious.

Oh I’m sure he was shaking in his boots. He was probably hoping his whole world wouldn’t get blown up, the way it’s happening today. Like a kid closing their eyes and pretending they are invisible.

I just can't feel sympathetic for him. He chose to have an affair. He knows Suzanne was in an abusive relationship based on these messages. He put Suzanne over his family when it was convenient and fun for him but not when it was really important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59