Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has not made an on camera statement, not once. He hasn’t given an interview, or made any public effort to get the word out.

I have no doubt the media has tried to get him to talk, and for whatever reason, he has decided against it.

If he said he was going to do an interview, a dozen reporters would be there. Clearly, he wants nothing to do with them.

So yes, I believe he is avoiding them.
BAM!!

I don't think it is fair to say BLM is avoiding the media. The mainstream reporter who has been doing the best job of covering this case is 204 miles away in Colorado Springs (Lauren Scharf). That's 204 miles away from the area that it's been suggested BLM should be searching every waking minute of every day. I haven't seen a single news report from a correspondent that is actually standing anywhere near BLM's house since the house search, when he briefly showed up in some long distance news cam shots, and it appeared that he was asked to leave. As a matter of fact I believe it was reported that he did leave, right after he tied his shoe.
He doesn't seem like a Twitter, Instagram, Facebook kind of communicator to me. My impression is that he's more of an old school, "in your face" kind. I could be wrong about that.
Since I'm on that subject, I could be wrong about a whole lot of things in this case. I think that any one of us should be able to say that. There's just a lot of misinformation out there, and not much plain old garden variety information in the mix. I don't see that it's his job to keep the public informed.
IMO
"tied his shoe"?

There is a MSM picture of BM tieing a shoe. No one know "when" that was taken.

Agree. The media respected TN was going to be family/BM's spokesperson and that came with a list of stipulations.

The spokesperson went dark and the media kept looking for a source and that is when Uncle Bob came forth with a statement.

When a reporter reaches all the way to Indiana for a sound clip from elderly Uncle, I'd say they had no other alternative. MOO
I wish I could "like" this 10 x's!

I'm spending the weekend in a nearby town to Salida - about 25 miles away. About one in five shops in the downtown area have a SM missing person flyer (8.5 inch x 11 inch). I find these flyers small and for someone not familiar with the iconic image of SM in the bike helmet, one would have no idea it's a missing person flyer without walking up close to read. I asked a local shopkeeper who brought her the flyer and she said she thought it was a friend of one of the SM/BLM children. The shopkeeper said something to the effect that the flyer was delivered recently. Two years ago I had family trip to Iowa one town away (15 miles) from Brooklyn, IA about a month after Mollie Tibbets went missing. It was like night and day - most of the storefronts in this town in Iowa had large (probably four times larger) Mollie Tibbets missing person posters and I saw a few cars (and even commercial trucks) on the nearby interstate (I-80) had Mollie Tibbets flyers or posters on them.
BBM
This is so unacceptable....

From Suzanne's FB, Feb. or March 2019.
Hadn't she just successfully battled cancer a second time? Maybe she wasn't keen on pictures while undergoing the cancer treatments or recovering from. I know I won't let my picture be taken when I'm not feeling my best.

Might be why there were no recent pictures.

Personalizing, for sure...

But as a mom of a similar age, I don’t have an abundance of recent close up photos. Lots of fun ones with filters, but not honest, close up shots.

I also wouldn’t want anything to do with a color associated with my cancer diagnosis. Heck no.

I also haven’t had my husband in my public FB photos in the past 3 years or so. Doesn’t mean anything. We still love each other.

So I don’t necessarily read too much into these social media things.

MOO

Hadn't she just successfully battled cancer a second time? Maybe she wasn't keen on pictures while undergoing the cancer treatments or recovering from. I know I won't let my picture be taken when I'm not feeling my best.

Might be why there were no recent pictures.
Agreed.

And Suzanne may have appeared vastly different from the photos from one year ago.
What's telling is that if LE know this-- they are keeping silent about it.

In fact, LE did not put out the missing poster of Suzanne in her biking helmet; nor have they ever said she may have been kidnapped or attacked by a mountain lion.
What LE are not saying speaks volumes, imo.

Personalizing, for sure...

But as a mom of a similar age, I don’t have an abundance of recent close up photos. Lots of fun ones with filters, but not honest, close up shots.

I also wouldn’t want anything to do with a color associated with my cancer diagnosis. Heck no.

I also haven’t had my husband in my public FB photos in the past 3 years or so. Doesn’t mean anything. We still love each other.

So I don’t necessarily read too much into these social media things.

MOO
I sure understand this.
However, as a granddaughter of a cancer patient.... I took the pictures. Over and over. These may have been the last I had been with her. I didn't know.
So, I was having the pictures.

I sure understand this.
However, as a granddaughter of a cancer patient.... I took the pictures. Over and over. These may have been the last I had been with her. I didn't know.
So, I was having the pictures.

Very good point. As a granddaughter, having those photos was very important to me.

It was different for me, at least, when I was a teenager and my mom had cancer. For one thing, I was assured she’d live (maybe that wasn’t as guaranteed as I was told, but that’s what I was told). For another, I was a teenager and wrapped up in my own world.

Agreed.

And Suzanne may have appeared vastly different from the photos from one year ago.

In fact, LE did not put out the missing poster of Suzanne in her biking helmet; nor have they ever said she may have been kidnapped or attacked by a mountain lion.
How did I miss that???!!
"In fact, LE did not put out the missing poster of Suzanne in her biking helmet."
Wow!

Agreed.

The poster LE distributed this week has the helmet picture.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1270879958831792128?s=21

Agreed.

Yes VOLUMES!!!!

Agreed.

Yes VOLUMES!!!!
Very good point. As a granddaughter, having those photos was very important to me.

It was different for me, at least, when I was a teenager and my mom had cancer. For one thing, I was assured she’d live (maybe that wasn’t as guaranteed as I was told, but that’s what I was told). For another, I was a teenager and wrapped up in my own world.
I luv your post.

I think that's a stretch. Occam tells me teal was her favorite color and that's why she has a teal helmet, and why that color was chosen for ribbons.

We don't know, of course, but that's MOO
She is wearing what looks to be a teal colored tank top in one photo so I agree maybe a favorite and/or a color befitting her. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321