Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the tools he left were not the tools they needed. MG said she felt like he just "emptied his truck"... :eek:
MG said "it looked like Barry emptied out his truck bed, is what it looked like. All kinds of stuff we didn't need to do a retaining wall with".

I think this tidbit is going to be a critical clue, JMO.

MG doesn't present like any meth user I've ever encountered. My experience with meth users is that they have scabby facial complexions. I guess meth makes your skin crawl or something and meth users scratch.

Here's a description of how meth users present, with some photos: How methamphetamine destroys your face and physical appearance

Wait, weren't we supposed to hear something tonight that blew Barry's timeline out of the water?
I don’t remember if it was “timeline,”or “alibi.”

It was big information regardless, and let’s just say that things aren’t looking too good for Barry right now.

MG doesn't present like any meth user I've ever encountered. My experience with meth users is that they have scabby facial complexions. I guess meth makes your skin crawl or something and meth users scratch.
Yeah, Barry calls everyone “meth heads” apparently. It’s an interesting defense, as their stories are either true, or they’re false.

Barry’s strategy is to not address that, and attack. Nice guy.

:D Even family must begin to question BM's judgement?.?.

Why are you hiring all of these people that you don't trust or like? To do a job on Mother's Day, out of town, that is a fix of a bumbled job to begin with?

Sure, it's all crystal clear now...o_O
Right, eh?? BM thinks everyone is stupid, seriously. He tells the world MG is a meth head and she’s just mad because he fired her. BUT, he didn’t fire her until after the Broomsfield job and SM goes missing. In fact, he called her out to the Salida property to work, she assumed she be working ALL day, only to be told they were done at 11:00 a.m. because BM had to go home to “make the wife happy” by going biking or hiking. Right there, tells me premeditation. He was already planting the “she was on a bike ride” fairytale. Then, on MD, BM calls the “alleged” meth head again to get a crew together for the Broomsfield job and HE sounds like he’s had the “worst night ever.” You’d think that would be the meth head MG, but no, it’s Barry! The meth head has got her $*** together and does what she was asked to do only to discover BM didn’t do much more than 30 min of work but claims he worked all day. Hmmmm........

So, when exactly did you decide you needed to fire this meth head Barry? When she began cooperating with LE? What would it matter if you have nothing to hide? Heck, if you had nothing to hide, YOU’D be cooperating with LE, no??

You’re not fooling anyone BM, not MG not JP, not LE not AM and not us. JMHO

Where is BM tool box? No contractor would have all those tools just floating around. Where is his pick up tool box?
Morgan mentioned that the tools were left in some sort of hotel cart, if I recall. I imagine BM transferred them in the parking lot, and rolled the cart to his room.

Judging from what PE had to say a few days ago, I think the opposite is going to be true. Not only did Barry not ask her to do this, but he will be enraged that she did.

I suspect that she’s going to be the next one thrown under the bus, joining the drug addict who ruined the wall, and JP with his prison time.

This is going to be baaaaaaadddd for Barry.

WHOA! That was a bombshell interview. Let me just say I have never been happier to be wrong? Lol
He’s so predictable it isn’t even funny. The bus gains another victim:

“He fired me because I gave up my phone, I wasn’t staying quiet and I was complying with CBI,” she said of that interaction. “I feel like if he was innocent, he would have talked to me. I worked with him every day for a long time.”

But Barry Morphew has questioned Gentile’s character in conversations he’s had with FOX21.

“She’s a meth head,” Barry said. “She’s mad at me because I fired her and don’t let her work for me anymore. She’s mad. So they’re not gonna say anything good about me.”

“I’m scared of Barry,” Gentile said. “I don’t want to see him again, ever again.”

He is disgusting! Seems like that would be grounds for tampering with a witness or obstruction of justice charges.

Sorry I can't make this larger, click to open and read-

119220731_2866422653585889_3902775700840488220_n.jpg

Lauren Scharf
Page Liked · 9 mins

ADDITIONAL PRESS RELEASE SENT AFTER MY STORY AIRED:
This is great news - thanks for sharing!

Here's a description of how meth users present, with some photos: How methamphetamine destroys your face and physical appearance

The common denominator here is that BM hires employees that are shady (he feels even more important and in a position of power. Whether they are addicts or not, (which is partially why I think they refused polygraphs) does not diminish that BM was orchestrating. He knew if he had characters with colored pasts he could erode their credibility.

What he doesn't understand:

As my Dad always said to me:
If one person doesn't like you or your behavior in a situation; do not despair, you can't make everyone happy.
If everyone does not like you or your behavior in a situation, go home and take a long look in the mirror.

-I'd like to see what lies beneath the "30 minutes of work performed before they arrived.

-How exactly MG and BM were going to do this large scale project alone.

-Why did she feel the need to relocate after this mess began.

-The "beach" area at the searched job site, did they did there and near the water?

-Why did she say that her and BM worked together everyday for a "long, long" time? He picked her up on Saturday?

- What info was this friend privy to that set him off?

- Was the letter in the trash of some confirmation SM had inquired about and he felt a sudden loss of power followed by desperation?

-Worst night of his life? Sadly, it was the last and the worst for Suzanne.

I will have some interesting updates for you all when we are there. I may have to find a way to protect my privacy. If you see a small woman with dark hair and eyes wearing anything related to the Red Sox or MA sports, it's not me...

Hey BM, they wheels are coming off of your cart... There are many tenacious people coming in from all over to help LE and the Moorman family.

One last question:

Why did CCSO utilize Buena Vista, Pueblo and other town resources? I don't totally understand jurisdiction but are there areas they feel worthy of searching or just disposable resources made available?

Wait .... MG says this case has broken up her family and forced her to move ... h'mm, so why say no to a polygraph test? I don't get it. Wouldn't passing a polygraph save her family and clear her from any wrongdoing? It seems odd to me.
I don't know - maybe she's worried about getting asked OTHER questions that have nothing to do with BM that could get her in trouble..... that was my first thought as I listened to her. I thought she was credible, didn't get the vibe that she had anything going on with BM, and is most likely a victim in this whole thing (but maybe one with a few things in the closet that she'd rather not LE know about). JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff