Countdown to Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd feel relieved when the jury selection and official trial begins. But my spirit feels very restless ~ like I want to pace or something. It reminds me of when my daughter was in labor.

If I'm this far removed from the case and feel like this ~ I cannot imagine how the real players feel. God bless them all!

My stomach is all aflutter! I truly can't believe that the jury selection process and trial are about to begin. I've put my family on notice...Mama is not to be disturbed when the trial is on! Ask me questions only when there is a commercial break or the court is in recess or when court is over for the day.

This implies the trial is televised. Is is televised? Anyone know how long it takes to find a jury? When does the trial begin?

Ugh. I can't change avatars. I tried to borrow one, and it keeps saying "This JPEG file has the wrong extension". I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's a GIF like my current avatar! So frustrating!

This is it boys & girls...
The day we have all been waiting for!

Happy -May 9th 2011- Everyone!
:party::party::party::party:
The Casey Anthony trial officially begins!

It's gonna be another

:rollercoaster:

I have a class today...then busy with other things with my kiddos....I will need to check in whenever possible...Thanks in advance to everyone who is going to be keeping the rest of us updated !!

This implies the trial is televised. Is is televised? Anyone know how long it takes to find a jury? When does the trial begin?
Yes...it will be on tv. Jury selection will take about a week (hopefully!).

The day has finally come, all the sleepless nights from nearly 3 years ago have all led up to the begining of the end for the murderer of our precious Caylee. Caylee for all of us who never knew you but wish we did you moved into our hearts and there you have stayed and will always stay, you are what brought me to websleuths and all though I never knew you, you changed me and now its your time to be set free, your time to have justice and I know that God will allow punishment to the woman that did this to you, rest in Jesus arms tonight baby girl knowing that there are those here fighting for you. We all love you baby girl!

Does it start at 9am EDT? It is for only a half a day? Will the Court TV channel cover it continually while it is in session?

Thanks and PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION. Justice is now working for Caylee. ;}

Anyone wanna take a guess at which station gets their camera up and rolling live first?
WFTV? WESH? IS?

I have slept my few hours. It is almost SHOWTIME!!!!!!

No idea and cannot even guess which news station will get going first, Capri!

I am going to sign off, clean my computer tower on the inside, dust my desk with Lemon Pledge, and have everything clean and neat because I am sure I will be sitting here all day long.

Then I am showering and putting on my great big lounging pajamas in order to be comfortable!

I hope this is a gorgeous, sunny day in Florida with clear blue skies!

Today jury selection!!

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

8 days until trial Casey!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great:

Today jury selection!!

Any news on WHERE it is yet????????????

I have slept my few hours. It is almost SHOWTIME!!!!!!

No idea and cannot even guess which news station will get going first, Capri!

I am going to sign off, clean my computer tower on the inside, dust my desk with Lemon Pledge, and have everything clean and neat because I am sure I will be sitting here all day long.

Then I am showering and putting on my great big lounging pajamas in order to be comfortable!

I hope this is a gorgeous, sunny day in Florida with clear blue skies!

You're doing better than me LaL, never made it to bed...too late now :). 5:05 Eastern time. I keep checking tweets, but nothing, other than the Clearwater/Pinellas prediction from earlier.

You're doing better than me LaL, never made it to bed...too late now :). 5:05 Eastern time. I keep checking tweets, but nothing, other than the Clearwater/Pinellas prediction from earlier.

Same here, Capri. Unfortunately, I have something to do in town around 9AM & I can't get out of it... so I'm gonna miss an hour or so of the jury selection.. bummer!! I'll take a wild guess on what TV station will be first... I'm gonna say WFTV.

Today jury selection!!

That looks so nice I had to have it said twice...:giggle:

It's Caylee's time now...her voice needs to be heard loud and clear....Whew, this day has finally come....YIPEE for Caylee's justice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I wonder if JB will start todays proceedings by asking for a sidebar so KC can change her plea????

7 days until trial Casey!!

6 days until trial Casey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online