Countdown to Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the stress and closeness of trial, especially with all the doors shutting down on her and the DT (evidence IN)..dollars to donuts OCSO has her on suicide watch and probably will throughout trial until transfer to Lowell...and continued at Lowell for awhile.
I don't see a way out for ICA at this point. The defense has nada.

1 week-5 days=12 days until Jury Selection

2 weeks-6 days=20 days until Trial starts

:bananalama:

Casey Anthony trial: A judge's visit to Palm Beach County could be a scouting trip for murder trial

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-a-judges-visit-to-palm-1438642.html
Though court officials both locally and in Orlando refuse to confirm even the possibility that jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial will come from Palm Beach County, the presence of the judge presiding over the case at the downtown West Palm Beach courthouse Wednesday fueled speculation that panelists could be chosen from this area.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry of Orlando walked through the courthouse lobby Wednesday with Palm Beach County Chief Judge Peter Blanc and a handful of sheriff's officials.

"I'm just here with my friend," was all Perry said, referring to Blanc.

With the stress and closeness of trial, especially with all the doors shutting down on her and the DT (evidence IN)..dollars to donuts OCSO has her on suicide watch and probably will throughout trial until transfer to Lowell...and continued at Lowell for awhile.
I don't see a way out for ICA at this point. The defense has nada.

Yes I agree, I don't think the defense has a prayer at this point.I keep expecting to look on here and see that a deal has been made.I wonder if KC's team are being in the least bit upfront with her about her chances,although I don't see her giving in,and I know I am looking forward to this trial.SO CLOSE NOW!!

Close Yes!!! Finally Close. I am praying nothing stupid happens now!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get justice for this child, Caylee Marie. It is way over due. She will win this. She has been waiting so long. Angel

11 Days until jury selection!

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

19 Days until trial Casey!!

:great::great::great::great:

11 Days until jury selection!

19 Days until trial Casey!!

Amazing! Hard to believe we are almost there after this very very long and difficult wait! Thanks so much for keeping the countdown Softail - it keeps me from being discouraged...:tyou:

I'm sure there are many others like myself, as I have been a silent Websleuther/a guest/a lurker.....starting with Justice for Laci and Conner, and now the almost 3 year struggle for " Justice for Caylee ". The Websleuths Community here is really " GREAT " and you all just " ROCK " ! It has been a really long wait, but it does my heart so good to see " Justice for Caylee - just around the corner! :woohoo:

I have a Grand-daughter the same age as Caylee, making this somewhat of an emotional roller-coaster ride. But Websleuthers being such a wealth of information makes it great for those seeking truth and justice. Thank you so very much!:rocker:

HLN is asking if Caylee's voice will get lost at trial.. Who will be sitting on Caylee's side? Who will be sitting on the victims side? Will it be Lee? Will it be Shirley? Who? I know any WS members who can get in the court will be on the side of Caylee Marie Anthony. I pray the family sees the light and finally realizes that even though this case is about KC's guilt or innocence there was an innocent victim a beautiful 2 year old toddler whose life was snuffed by her mothers hands. Who was just beginning to speak on her own before her life ended. I know the prosecution will make sure Caylee Marie Anthony's voice will be heard loud and clear and it is a shame that the family(her Grandparents) do not speak for that precious baby.

I have noticed several newer members in the past couple of weeks, as we get close to trial....That is AWESOME! There's something very cool about being with the popular crowd, especially when the populars are doing the right thing, like WS always has been... way before I even lurked my way in.
BTW, since y'all newbies are popping up everywhere and I miss ya coming in, I will just take this moment to give a collective:

:welcome:

:greetings:

:welcome4:

:yourock:

10 Days until jury selection!

18 Days until trial Casey!!

NANCY GRACE

Casey Anthony: Countdown to Trial

Aired April 28, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CASEY ANTHONY, CAYLEE`S MOTHER: All you have is speculation.

CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY`S MOTHER: Hair samples don`t mean anything.

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY`S FATHER: I got within three feet of my daughter`s car. The worst odor that you could possibly smell.

CINDY ANTHONY: There was a bag of pizza for what, 12 days, in the back of the car.

CASEY ANTHONY: I got arrested on a (EXPLETIVE DELETED) whim today.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/28/ng.01.html

Didn't know where else to post...we are getting closer to the opening statements....

We have waded, sifted, leafed through pages and pages of evidence...we have looked at time lines...but...I have a feeling there will be a lot of us in tears as JA lays out his opening statement for the jury.

To have it pieced together the way the prosecution is going to do it I think is going to hurt...deep hurt...

But I am afraid I will become a screaming meemee when JB picks up with his opening statements. ug

Didn't know where else to post...we are getting closer to the opening statements....

We have waded, sifted, leafed through pages and pages of evidence...we have looked at time lines...but...I have a feeling there will be a lot of us in tears as JA lays out his opening statement for the jury.

To have it pieced together the way the prosecution is going to do it I think is going to hurt...deep hurt...

But I am afraid I will become a screaming meemee when JB picks up with his opening statements. ug

You are so right. It will be a emotional roller coaster but we have each other. We also have a meditation thread in the Parking Lot where we can focus on peaceful thoughts.

ITa...but am so curious about the "aha" moment of the 31 days.....or let the blame game begin......:maddening:

ITa...but am so curious about the "aha" moment of the 31 days.....or let the blame game begin......:maddening:

Oh it will be like a train wreck, you won't be able to NOT watch...I think I had better make sure there is nothing in throwing distance though, during JB's aha statements...:innocent:

9 Days until jury selection!

17 Days until trial Casey!!

The highlight of my day is this thread...I'm so loving this countdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member