Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope she was honest with the ER docs who saw her as to her past abuse.

As she has admitted this publicly on numerous occasions, there would seem to be no reason to hide it when it comes to her own health needs. Most doctors are also well aware of events that happen in their own communities, so I doubt that the ER personnel had no idea who they were treating or what has been going on in her life!

IMOO It is very difficult for me to understand why it is the common assumption with no facts that Ron and Misty are drug users.

He has drug related arrests. I've said nothing about Misty's alleged drug use.

He has drug related arrests. I've said nothing about Misty's alleged drug use.

Ok.........So Ron and Crystal are fair game at being accused with no proof to determine it is fact at this time. Misty has no previous history so she is excluded until found guilty. I just want to be politically correct on the subject so I can have some understanding as to the right and wrong way to discuss the topic. TIA

Ok.........So Ron and Crystal are fair game at being accused with no proof to determine it is fact at this time. Misty has no previous history so she is excluded until found guilty. I just want to be politically correct on the subject so I can have some understanding as to the right and wrong way to discuss the topic. TIA

Except Ron has the arrests. They're documented. Crystal admitted to past drug use and has stated she has been drug free for a long time. Those aren't rumors. Those are facts. I again have not mentioned a thing about Misty or alleged drug abuse/use.

Except Ron has the arrests. They're documented. Crystal admitted to past drug use and has stated she has been drug free for a long time. Those aren't rumors. Those are facts. I again have not mentioned a thing about Misty or alleged drug abuse/use.

Bolded by me:)
I understand that.
My question is because Ron has arrest, no convictions that makes him the only one that is fair game to discuss possible (no Proof) current use and since Crystal has come forward and said she is no longer using drugs we are to not discuss possible(no proof) current drug use? TIA

[/b]
Bolded by me:)
I understand that.
My question is because Ron has arrest, no convictions that makes him the only one that is fair game to discuss possible (no Proof) current use and since Crystal has come forward and said she is no longer using drugs we are to not discuss possible(no proof) current drug use? TIA

I'm not in charge of what people can or cannot discuss. My question is why are people so ready to tear her down again and again, even with the statement by herself and her lawyer that she has been clean for a long time. Makes no sense to me.

I'm not in charge of what people can or cannot discuss. My question is why are people so ready to tear her down again and again, even with the statement by herself and her lawyer that she has been clean for a long time. Makes no sense to me.

IMOO I don't see it any different when it can be said about Ron and Misty being ripped apart and slandered based on rumors that have started as soon as 2/12 when Marie started the pointing the finger at Ron and Misty. Then apologized on 2/14 but was back at it 2/18 with rumors that Misty was not home.
These two families are involved. That is where the investigation is looking, into these two families. Now who out of these two families would have something to gain.
Who got an attorney first?
Funny how Crystal lawyered up after the Justice Coalition presser. Not one of those VIPs consoled her. IMOO she knew then WTH was going on.

Crystal is the weakest link. If she has any knowledge of Haleighs abduction it will soon surface.

I am not clear on the convictions, or drug use. I have to say that someone saying they are drug free does not make it a fact, jmo

Art Harris has up a new article about Crystal's seizures.

In it, Crystal mentions that she has a "seizure disorder" and it runs in her family.

Hope this is helpful to everyone. :)

After the statements they both have made which have been proven to be horribly misleading, imo, I find it difficult to put much faith into anything they say now.

I don't like or dislike any of the people involved in this case. But Crystal is getting harder for me to give a pass to. After using those pictures of Hayleigh's playground injuries to accuse Ron of child abuse, I find myself beginning to question her motivations. Her lawyer is an out-and-out liar, IMO, because she KNEW those injuries were playground injuries when she released them to the media.

I don't know if Crystal is clean from drugs or not. I hope she is, and I rather tend to believe her just because it would be so darn easy to DISprove......but the fact that Crystal and her lawyer "say" she's clean don't make it so.

IMOO that was her mother and Spokes person. LE was receptive and communicative on camera to Ron.
IMOO Crystal getting up there and hiding her face said a lot. She has been very comfortable since her first appearance on camera on 2/12 NG show and every other since. Why then? Check out the thread on statement analysis. Tells you a lot about body language. Just MOO

snipped...

What Marie does should not be held against Crystal. I see Marie as a manipulative and vindictive individual whose influence should be tuned out by Crystal.

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more...

After the statements they both have made which have been proven to be horribly misleading, imo, I find it difficult to put much faith into anything they say now.

Suspicions of statements they make, have made, will make and suspicions of all behaviors past and present .... I don't think you can get that concoction out of the blender in a form that we will ever be able to swallow anything they say or do... so how do we put trust in an opinion so one sided??:confused:

That's true and the same could be said for RC. I say that DCF gives them both surprise random drug testing including Misty and supervised visitation with JR until this mess is cleared up. Protect the interests of the child.
DRug usage by either parent would make it child endangerment if children were ever around them when on drugs.

Suspicions of statements they make, have made, will make and suspicions of all behaviors past and present .... I don't think you can get that concoction out of the blender in a form that we will ever be able to swallow anything they say or do... so how do we put trust in an opinion so one sided??:confused:

Interesting analogy there. Is that how we should sleuth throw it in a blender and see how it comes out?
I agree Your':blowkiss:s and Mine are different but we have a common goal, right.

Did I jump to a different thread? I thought this was about Crystal, good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member