Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny how a few things that have came out about crystal have been overshadowed or bullied away from discussions. Like this insurance policy and the correct amount of back child support owed and the one I would love to know the truth about is the night LE and an ambulance had to respond to the HaLeigh bug center after 1am in the morning to retrieve a wounded (by an ax) Crystal Sheffield.

ETA: That kind of drama overshadowed rons outburst last weekend IMO

Except she wasn't arrested and booked into jail, and from what I remember it wasn't all over the news as much as Rons antics were.

jmo

My parents had them on us. My sister's was just enough to bury her when she died of cancer. Mine was cashed in years ago.

I'm wearing the proceeds from the one my husband's parents took out on him. He cashed it in to buy my engagement ring.

The problem is they stated it was a friend of the families vehicle that was parked on the property.

So an abandoned truck on a big piece of property in the country? Horses, pasture land. Could be anything out there. I should ride down and see it; it sounds pretty.

I know this is very off topic but, years ago my grandfather took policy out on all of this grandkids. it was not much, it was paid in full. he gave the papers to my mom. and the papers got lost, is there data base to find old life insurance polices that have not been cashed in

sorry for going off topic

These funds may have been "escheated" to the state where the insurance company is headquartered. When a company owes money to an individual and cannot find that individual (and lots of companies don't try all that hard), most states require them to "escheat" the money to the state. There are all sorts of scenarios where this happens - a good example is a deposit that was paid to a utility company. I believe every state has a web site where you can search for "unclaimed property". I would start there.

I hear you, Grace. How many acres are involved here ?

That I don't know but if they had horses and buried 2 of them (and by the way :puke: about them being dug up) and they had more than one mobile home there, it sounds like it was a large place out in the country where things get dumped at times.

I gotcha, Busy. It was identified as belonging to someone who was not there but who was known by the family.

Except she wasn't arrested and booked into jail, and from what I remember it wasn't all over the news as much as Rons antics were.

jmo

We are on the same side Malesherbes, and it is to find Haleigh. It is about motive to a crime. Where can a conection to Rons motive to the alleged charges this past week and weekend explain Ron and Misty hidding Haleigh and keeping her alive?

We are on the same side Malesherbes, and it is to find Haleigh. It is about motive to a crime. Where can a conection to Rons motive to the alleged charges this past week and weekend explain Ron and Misty hidding Haleigh and keeping her alive?

Sadly, I dont think shes alive.

Sadly, I dont think shes alive.

Im Sorry:blowkiss:
I have a good feeling she is alive and will be found. Both of her parents have stated this and it has been the opinion of LE. Don't give up!!! If the goal is to stop the search for an alive Haleigh that is just what they would like for us to do. Keep looking for a live HaLeigh. She could be playing in the yard next to you, she could be that child in the grocerie store. Please keep in mind HaLeighs appearance could possiable of been changed (hence a possibility why she was taken and not Jr. or both.) They keep telling us she is out their and it sounds as if we will be able to see her so a dead child is a little premature IMO. LE seems to have evidence that supports this theory anybody have a few sugestions of what evidence might of suggested that theory with LE?
ETA: I keep thinking of the night clothes found left behind and the childs footprint found on the wooded path.

I have a good feeling she is alive and will be found. Both of her parents have stated this and it has been the opinion of LE. Don't give up!!! If the goal is to stop the search for an alive Haleigh that is just what they would like for us to do. Keep looking for a live HaLeigh. She could be playing in the yard next to you, she could be that child in the grocerie store. Please keep in mind HaLeighs appearance could possiable of been changed (hence a possibility why she was taken and not Jr. or both.) They keep telling us she is out their and it sounds as if we will be able to see her so a dead child is a little premature IMO. LE seems to have evidence that supports this theory anybody have a few sugestions of what evidence might of suggested that theory with LE?

Well, I know TES is coming in, and they are not looking for a live child, and they were requested by the childs family. imo

Well, I know TES is coming in, and they are not looking for a live child, and they were requested by the childs family.

Tim miller also looks for the missing that are alive. Be positive!
This is a step forward for the true search for HaLeigh. I just wish it happened today or even Sunday. Seems they are on a planned mission and will reveal to all what they can in the presser Monday at 10 am.

ETA: I keep thinking of the night clothes found left behind and the childs footprint found on the wooded path.

From what I have seen, there is zero evidence that she is dead. They scoured the home and van for weeks and came up with nothing. They have had months to intercept phone calls, install listening devices in homes and there has been no evidence found (that we know of) which indicates she is no longer with us.

But, I think LE are still considering both possibilities. I think the fact they haven't been searching for Haleigh (as in, in the bushes searching) makes me think they think she's alive. But then again, I can't imagine they'd send 40 LE with shovels and dogs to Crystal's property and dig up dead horses, unless they believed there was a possibility Haleigh was buried on that property.

Personally, I think there is still a very good chance she is alive.

Tim miller also looks for the missing that are alive. Be positive!
This is a step forward for the true search for HaLeigh. I just wish it happened today or even Sunday. Seems they are on a planned mission and will reveal to all what they can in the presser Monday at 10 am.

Its not about being positive, its about being realistic.

If Haleigh is found living in a tree house she made for the past 6 months, it will be a miracle, I pray for that- but I know what TES does, I know the equipment they are going to use- and that is not what is used to look for a live human being. It would be amazing if she was out there, but it really is not realistically possible. I hope I am am wrong.

jmo

Its not about being positive, its about being realistic.

If Haleigh is found living in a tree house she made for the past 6 months, it will be a miracle, I pray for that- but I know what TES does, I know the equipment they are going to use- and that is not what is used to look for a live human being. It would be amazing if she was out there, but it really is not realistically possible. I hope I am am wrong.

jmo

IIRC, Tim Miller was very open about the search for Caylee A. I expect we'll know on Monday what the search for Haleigh will focus on. As happy as I am that Haleigh is in the news and that a new search is underway, a part of me is sad that this will probably be a search looking for her remains. I so hope that I am wrong.

IIRC, Tim Miller was very open about the search for Caylee A. I expect we'll know on Monday what the search for Haleigh will focus on. As happy as I am that Haleigh is in the news and that a new search is underway, a part of me is sad that this will probably be a search looking for her remains. I so hope that I am wrong.

Me too, I want to be wrong, but I know its not up to Tim Miller to go knocking on doors and searching homes to find this live girl- I want a family member to have taken her- but, I just dont see that- I saw Marie today on an interview, and she was devastated and pained, my heart just has to go out to her, I know TN is pained-

Tim Miller not finding HaLeigh can eliminate the possibility that HaLeigh is deceased. Or they may find evidence that was missed out in the woods. There are many different scenarios other than finding HaLeigh deceased. The fact that Equusearch is being brought in does not mean the Cummings family is giving up on HaLeigh, IMO.

I don't think anyone thinks HaLeigh is living in the woods. It is insulting to even suggest such a thing.

ETA: And if HaLeigh is deceased, she needs to be found. She has been away from her family for over 6 months. Isn't it time she comes home one way or another. Her family needs to know where she is! The not knowing must be tearing apart every single person that loves her!

Me too, I want to be wrong, but I know its not up to Tim Miller to go knocking on doors and searching homes to find this live girl- I want a family member to have taken her- but, I just dont see that- I saw Marie today on an interview, and she was devastated and pained, my heart just has to go out to her, I know TN is pained-

This might sound harsh but it seems to me that the grandmothers and GGM are the only ones who are able to show genuine emotion, at least on camara. All 3 of them just break my heart, whereas the parents at times seem, well, I guess they are just numb, and they may be on medication, and I wouldn't swear in court that either parent isn't using something-not-prescribed-by-a-doctor to anesthetize themselves right now. Or maybe I just empathize more with women my own age. I wish they could all pull together during this rather than apart.

Tim Miller not finding HaLeigh can eliminate the possibility that HaLeigh is deceased. Or they may find evidence that was missed out in the woods. There are many different scenarios other than finding HaLeigh deceased. The fact that Equusearch is being brought in does not mean the Cummings family is giving up on HaLeigh, IMO.

I don't think anyone thinks HaLeigh is living in the woods. It is insulting to even suggest such a thing.

ETA: And if HaLeigh is deceased, she needs to be found. She has been away from her family for over 6 months. Isn't it time she comes home one way or another. Her family needs to know where she is! The not knowing must be tearing apart every single person that loves her!

I am not being insulting, or trying, but I know that Tim Miller isn't going into this looking for a live child, thats all.

I always wonder why if Crystal did do this, why did she take the child who has the medical problems, and why if she was a deadbeat mom before, why is she going to take a child, hide her, pay for everything, expensive under the table medical care, probably someone to guard her while she goes to events and stuff- I just dont get the motive-
I don't know that she ever really bonded with Haleigh, imo. I believe Teresa has the maternal bond with her instead. This is one reason I don't feel she would have taken her to "keep" somewhere, imo. IMO, it would not be the end result. Another reason...which is only my opinion of why I feel it is possible she could harm Haleigh is because she does know and has stated that Haleigh is "Ronald's heart". We have heard it before about revenge being exacted by the killing of a child who was closest to the other parent, imo.

I don't know that she ever really bonded with Haleigh, imo. I believe Teresa has the maternal bond with her instead. This is one reason I don't feel she would have taken her to "keep" somewhere, imo. IMO, it would not be the end result. Another reason...which is only my opinion of why I feel it is possible she could harm Haleigh is because she does know and has stated that Haleigh is "Ronald's heart". We have heard it before about revenge being exacted by the killing of a child who was closest to the other parent, imo.

Unless you are part of the family, I dont think you know how Haleigh bonded with her mom, or lack thereof- I would never feel comfy even speculating on such a personal thing I dont have privy to.

I am not being insulting, or trying, but I know that Tim Miller isn't going into this looking for a live child, thats all.
I believe Tim would be the first to say he is simply "looking for a child". Not a dead child or an alive child...but a child who is missing. Granted, he knows the statistics considering the given length of time after the abduction how the chances of finding her alive are greatly diminished. He will look wherever the search takes him. He will start at the beginning and work his way out from there. In order to find where she is...he must know where she is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth