Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Miller not finding HaLeigh can eliminate the possibility that HaLeigh is deceased. Or they may find evidence that was missed out in the woods. There are many different scenarios other than finding HaLeigh deceased. The fact that Equusearch is being brought in does not mean the Cummings family is giving up on HaLeigh, IMO.

I don't think anyone thinks HaLeigh is living in the woods. It is insulting to even suggest such a thing.

ETA: And if HaLeigh is deceased, she needs to be found. She has been away from her family for over 6 months. Isn't it time she comes home one way or another. Her family needs to know where she is! The not knowing must be tearing apart every single person that loves her!

I agree that Haleigh needs to be found and brought home, no matter what. And if she isn't found, perhaps valuable evidence will be. However, skillful as Tim Miller is, Haleigh's possible death can not be eliminated if he does not find her little remains.

Unless you are part of the family, I dont think you know how Haleigh bonded with her mom, or lack thereof- I would never feel comfy even speculating on such a personal thing I dont have privy to.
Well...right or wrong...it is my opinion and I don't mind speculating on it at all. I have seen mothers who never really bonded with their children for various reasons. A medical condition from birth can cause this type of abnormal bonding. Sometimes, a mother doesn't feel the same about the child as she would a "normal" one which certainly could play a role here, imo. We already know from Crystal that Haleigh has always been considered a "Daddy's girl". Evidently, Ronald has always had a close bond with Haleigh, imo. I simply do not see that from her due to many things which have come out in this case...again...imo.

Tim miller also looks for the missing that are alive. Be positive!
This is a step forward for the true search for HaLeigh. I just wish it happened today or even Sunday. Seems they are on a planned mission and will reveal to all what they can in the presser Monday at 10 am.

I keep checking on the tropical weather report. Always keep an eye on it since I live on the southeast coast. I'm concerned that the storms will delay the search next week. It is very probable. It they do, I hope TES returns.

Unless you are part of the family, I dont think you know how Haleigh bonded with her mom, or lack thereof- I would never feel comfy even speculating on such a personal thing I dont have privy to.

Originally Posted by Malesherbes
I am not being insulting, or trying, but I know that Tim Miller isn't going into this looking for a live child, thats all.
BBM

I don't mean to pick at a post , but, :bang: what the heck is your point?

I have done a few interesting thing over the 23 years I have been employed. I now am a kept women 340 days of the year and own 3 firework stands AND ONLY WORK ABOUT 25 DAYS OUT OF A YEAR.:woohoo:

Oh. So it's okay that you don't have a steady job and rely upon a man to support you. I know then that you can see how it is wonderful that Crystal has found a man who is like your man; willing to support her. God bless.

Wouldn't Chad be a man willing to support Crystal and THEIR child...not HER children tho? Hmmm...doesn't sound like a very good deal to me...especially for Haleigh and Rj.

Again, what WAS Chad's relationship like with Haleigh?

I am not going to say whether I think it was right or wrong because I was not there at the time. RC had filed court action for custody of the children based on a concern, I would of been afraid as well that she would of taken the children. I can understanding wanting a legal decision in place first. In March 2006 RC had to file to get the children returned to him as Crystal did not return the children after visitation.

(bbm) If only the same caution were exercised where flattering rumors re RC or more importantly unsusbstantiated unflattering things rumored re Crystal are concerned. Were that equally the case, it would be admirable.

Good question. IMO We will never really know the truth because it is a case of she said he denied. The court records indicated she was using and she admitted to going into treatment after Ron had the kids. So my logical conclusion is she didn't need Ron to get high. My understanding crystal left ron with the kids and when he came and asked for them and she gave them to him. (Jr. was 6 months old) It is hard to assume all the nitty gritty details , but, if drugs have ever touched your life so close and the choice is yours to be a mother and not an addict sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to make some changes. I still am concerned with Crystals seizures, they could of been related to a few unsettling factors.

(bbm) Don't stop now, most all of the nitty gritty details are nothing more than assumptions. You do not have to be using drugs to experience seizures, if that's the implication. To my knowledge, no doctor or medical professional has ever attributed those seizures to drug use. I have seizures and I don't touch drugs. Unless of course you have spoken w Crystal's physican, last I knew casting aspersions is more akin to slander than sleuthing.

Debs, it would of made more sence to quite instead of get a handle on it. It is not a bad thing to make a decision to be drug free and weather she had custody for the moment actions speak louder than words and failure to pay support payments says a whole lot. Maturity is absolutly neccasary IMO to raise a child and definatly needed for one with medical needs.

I certainly would not point to the father in this case, vs the mother, as the model of maturity... :confused:

And all have been asked about it, including the truck's owner, and all deny knowledge of it.

But I don't think it matters which one of them "owned" it....I think the fact it was on a property where children live is what is relevant. I wouldn't want my kids on a property where a crack pipe was being stored, no matter who owned it. Nor would I want children to be anywhere near anyone using crack. Crackheads have been known to sell children for money in the past. They do just about anything for cash. And unless someone set the family up, I think it's pretty clear it belonged to someone associated with the property.

(bbm) Just crack? Other drugs ok? Or excessive alcohol? Kids around users of these would be different, alright in your book, so long as it's not crack? :waitasec:

It is funny how a few things that have came out about crystal have been overshadowed or bullied away from discussions.

(bbm) It isn't Crystal's fault that RC's own behavior draws the attention of LE and in turn media and this forum. (Actually if you reread the threads from the very beginning you will find the reality is, what you continually speculate re Crystal has in actuality been discussed--ad infinitum.) And quite honestly, I don't see you or the others repeatedly raising these issues being "bullied." JMO

:parrot:

Wouldn't Chad be a man willing to support Crystal and THEIR child...not HER children tho? Hmmm...doesn't sound like a very good deal to me...especially for Haleigh and Rj.

There are literally MILLIONS of step fathers in this country who willingly support their step children financially and emotionally and love them as much as their own children. It is extremely insulting for someone to assume with absolutely no evidence that he would be in anyway, anything but a wonderful father to both Jr. and Haleigh. If a group of people are willing to support an unemployed 17 year old drug user as the greatest step mother on the face of the planet, then it logically follows that an older, EMPLOYED, man who is already a custodial father of his own children would qualify as an even better parent for Jr. and Haleigh.

What basis could you possibly have to post that upstairs at WS??????? Do you happen to have a link or any media statement to prove your assertion that Chad does not want to support financially, emotionally and otherwise the children of Crystal? There are many men in this country who willingly, lovingly support and nurture children not from their own body. To infer otherwise is insulting to those men and the children that they care for.:mad:

AND...although this is being discussed on the Ron thread, where it is OFF TOPIC...I will put the post here since it is about Crystal.

Just because a video editor at a news studio, sitting in a dark room without windows, edits a tape that he/she is handed and ends up with no shots of Crystal in the final product---it does not mean that she did not attend the event that was her idea, that she planned, organized and carried out. A film editor uses the parts of the film that they choose for whatever reason. Perhaps the part with Crystal was ruined by a passing truck, or someone honking a horn in support, or the camera person tripped and made the film blur. Perhaps the editor had no idea who was who in the film and just randomly decided to use the few interviews that they placed into the final clip. It was a great event, a wonderful idea and it was done by Crystal....oh, and here is the part that matters, it was done FOR HALEIGH.

AND...although this is being discussed on the Ron thread, where it is OFF TOPIC...I will put the post here since it is about Crystal.

Just because a video editor at a news studio, sitting in a dark room without windows, edits a tape that he/she is handed and ends up with no shots of Crystal in the final product---it does not mean that she did not attend the event that was her idea, that she planned, organized and carried out. A film editor uses the parts of the film that they choose for whatever reason. Perhaps the part with Crystal was ruined by a passing truck, or someone honking a horn in support, or the camera person tripped and made the film blur. Perhaps the editor had no idea who was who in the film and just randomly decided to use the few interviews that they placed into the final clip. It was a great event, a wonderful idea and it was done by Crystal....oh, and here is the part that matters, it was done FOR HALEIGH.

I would really like to know what Crystal has done to offend so many posters. I do not understand it at all. I applaud and commend Crystal for having organized this event!

And you are right, raeann, no one has any way of knowing what made it into the video and what didn't.

Oh. So it's okay that you don't have a steady job and rely upon a man to support you. I know then that you can see how it is wonderful that Crystal has found a man who is like your man; willing to support her. God bless.

Debs...I do see that as wonderful. I am a woman who had a wonderful career in the business world that was interrupted by the needs of my children. We made the sacrifice of my salary over 13 years ago for the children. I am thankful for my husband's hard work, perserverance and willingness to support the children that are not from his body. I work everyday. I volunteer at Church, feed the shut-ins, work with teens in crisis and run the music ministry at our Church. My husband worked so that I could better care for the needs of my children and now for others. For that, I am exceedingly grateful and humbly respectful. If Crystal is so richly blessed, I believe the children will be better for it.

What basis could you possibly have to post that upstairs at WS??????? Do you happen to have a link or any media statement to prove your assertion that Chad does not want to support financially, emotionally and otherwise the children of Crystal? There are many men in this country who willingly, lovingly support and nurture children not from their own body. To infer otherwise is insulting to those men and the children that they care for.:mad:

Uh, I'm not SS here, but it is pretty obvious that he did not support financially the children of Crystal (as you put it). That would be why she owed 12K in child support. She never paid support for her and Ronalds children so it's blatantly obvious that Chad never helped with it, because it was not paid.

I don't consider somebody who goes years without paying support to be supporting the children. Maybe that's just me :waitasec:
Yes there are many men in this coutry who willingly, lovingly support children, that are not their own, Chad just is not one of them..

Uh, I'm not SS here, but it is pretty obvious that he did not support financially the children of Crystal (as you put it). That would be why she owed 12K in child support. She never paid support for her and Ronalds children so it's blatantly obvious that Chad never helped with it, because it was not paid.

I don't consider somebody who goes years without paying support to be supporting the children. Maybe that's just me :waitasec:
Yes there are many men in this coutry who willingly, lovingly support children, that are not their own, Chad just is not one of them..

We do not have a way to know the thoughts and process behind that situation. There is no way to judge whether Chad made an informed choice to omit helping her child support obligations....was he working the entire time? Was there funds adequate enough to support the home, children and Jr and HaLeigh. Do we know if Crystal was aware of how RC would spend the funds and if they would be spent on the children. No we do not. Those would be opinions, suppositions or rumor....if stated as fact...it is my recollection that if stated as fact at WS upstairs, we need to provide a link.

I don't know that she ever really bonded with Haleigh, imo. I believe Teresa has the maternal bond with her instead. This is one reason I don't feel she would have taken her to "keep" somewhere, imo. IMO, it would not be the end result. Another reason...which is only my opinion of why I feel it is possible she could harm Haleigh is because she does know and has stated that Haleigh is "Ronald's heart". We have heard it before about revenge being exacted by the killing of a child who was closest to the other parent, imo.

IMHO. Crystal did not and may I repeat did not harm Haleigh out of revenge, nor is she the ONE responsible for Haleigh's disappearance..

I can't believe your opinion that Haleigh was harmned, possibly killed by her mother out of revenge is being allowed here..Even IF it is just your opinion

I highly suspect Ron Cummings is responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh, and always have, but I would never dream of stating whatever happend was on purpose.

Debs...I do see that as wonderful. I am a woman who had a wonderful career in the business world that was interrupted by the needs of my children. We made the sacrifice of my salary over 13 years ago for the children. I am thankful for my husband's hard work, perserverance and willingness to support the children that are not from his body. I work everyday. I volunteer at Church, feed the shut-ins, work with teens in crisis and run the music ministry at our Church. My husband worked so that I could better care for the needs of my children and now for others. For that, I am exceedingly grateful and humbly respectful. If Crystal is so richly blessed, I believe the children will be better for it.

I think the point is that you probably don't have non-custodial children that are owed years worth of child support, while you stay at home and your husband works. That is the difference. I'm sure if you had the obligation to help financially support children you lost custody of, your husband would help you to meet that obligation.
Chad never assisted Crystal in her obligation and duty of supporting her children. That is the point that was trying to be made.

And lucky you to have such a wonderful husband and blessed life. I truly hope Crystal does get to experience that in life :)

We do not have a way to know the thoughts and process behind that situation. There is no way to judge whether Chad made an informed choice to omit helping her child support obligations....was he working the entire time? Was there funds adequate enough to support the home, children and Jr and HaLeigh. Do we know if Crystal was aware of how RC would spend the funds and if they would be spent on the children. No we do not. Those would be opinions, suppositions or rumor....if stated as fact...it is my recollection that if stated as fact at WS upstairs, we need to provide a link.

Yes, but the fact is that child support was never paid by Crystal for HaLeigh and Jr. That is a fact. And you are correct that I don't know their exact circumstances surrounding this, but I do know that it was not paid. Fact. And the whole "do we know if Crystal was aware of how RC would spend the funds", GMAB!! Dead beat dads that don't pay support try that tired old line on judges all the time, ugh. It disgusts me to think people acutally believe there is a valid reason for never paying child support.

My son's ex used to say he didn't want to pay because it would all go to Pepsi and Doritoes (2 of my fav snacks years ago). Lucky for me the Judge didn't want to hear it, as he understood that the custodial parent bears the expenses of clothing, feeding, and putting a roof over the childrens head.

I think the point is that you probably don't have non-custodial children that are owed years worth of child support, while you stay at home and your husband works. That is the difference. I'm sure if you had the obligation to help financially support children you lost custody of, your husband would help you to meet that obligation.
Chad never assisted Crystal in her obligation and duty of supporting her children. That is the point that was trying to be made.

And lucky you to have such a wonderful husband and blessed life. I truly hope Crystal does get to experience that in life :)[/QUOTE]

BBM. ITA with the bolded part, Crystal deserves a wonderful life. I know that myself and others are praying her life turns out great after all she's had to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991