CT CT - Janice Pockett, 7, Tolland, 26 July 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, it's near where I used to live too. I have to do some more research and will come back.

I am interested in hearing any thoughts on this junkyard, especially because of it's proximity to where Janice disappeared.........

nothing new to report - I just want to keep Janice on the "front page"...............

Bless you sister-this perseverance has to pay off someday.

yep, wishing you some closure some day, "sister".did you ever contact that psychic medium person (who posted earlier in the thread)

Thanks to everyone.
I have been in contact with the psychic. Also, there is some new information that is being looked into; we'll wee if it leads anywhere........

Just bumping Janice to the front page.....................
Hoping to have some new information soon.

i was in tolland the other day on my way to a uccon game. i didnt realise how dark it gets out there with very little street lights and such we were on this busy road and i saw the sign that said rhodes road i was like omg. i noticed that a lot of the houses are farther back and are sorrounded by woods and lots of them. i think we even passed a marsh or some kind of watery area like swampy

Bumping to the front page.................
Am hoping for some new information soon.......there may be a new development.

That is great to hear! If there is anything we can help with or sleuth out, please let us know...:blowkiss:

You all are in my thoughts. I hope something comes of it.

Just want to keep my sister's case on the front page.......

any news regarding the possible stuff that was being looked into

Sister, I check here often for any new news on Janice. Hope you and your family are finally getting some answers. Please keep us posted.

Nothing new to report yet. We are still hoping that some recent information will lead to something......

Nothing new to report yet. We are still hoping that some recent information will lead to something......

Hi Sister-
I know this is my first post but I am very familar with Janice's abduction. I am exactly her age and my cousin was in Brownies with her. The abduction impacted our family greatly as all our parents constantly worried. After that, I had many nightmares as a kid of being chased by a kidnapper. I was hoping with the advent of the Internet that this case would be solved. I've read up on Bar Jonah and Pierce but you said there was new information. Can you share it?

I don't want to say too much until the information is thoroughly checked out by detectives. Basically, a woman has come forward with information about her stepfather (now deceased). The locations involved are interesting. Still waiting (and hoping) this will be taken seriously. I'll give more information when I can. Thanks for posting. I really want to keep my sister's case alive.

That makes total sense. I will post once in a while to help keep Janice in the forefront as well.

Also- I don't know if this is appropriate or not- but I've never been accused of the former too much ;) Anyway, I saw in the paper and am sorry about your Mom. I often think about how your parents coped with all this and I think they must have been amazing people. I think it would've broken lesser people.

Take care,
Mike

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties